The New Product Release Thread

Page 823 of 902 First ... 821822823824825 ... Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Might as well just get adderall and take it with your pre of choice if that's what you're looking for lol.

Jeff sent me a scoop or 2 and it didn't do a thing for me. May have been an unspiked batch, but it was the OG grape and I thought it was from that same run.

I have no interest in trying something that was labeled incorrectly the last time around.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Build Fast Formula VasoBlitz Coupon Code: Bob15
    RXS Radiate+ Coupon Code: CPBOB
    •   

3. C4 has come a long way since there original formula. I know it’s the ultimate version but good for them
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
    20% off = brice20 (Not my personal code - just there to hook up AM members)

4. Its got creatine nitrate, so ill have to try it

5. Quote Originally Posted by jrock645 View Post
    Its got creatine nitrate, so ill have to try it
    Not sure if srs
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
    20% off = brice20 (Not my personal code - just there to hook up AM members)
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Not sure if srs
    I am serious. Never felt like i got any benefit from mono but tried their CN3 recently and notice a nice boost from it.
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/compa...ml#post6057787

VasoBlitz Review is up!

Quote Originally Posted by jrock645 View Post
    I am serious. Never felt like i got any benefit from mono but tried their CN3 recently and notice a nice boost from it.
    Coming a nitrate to a regular monohydrate is a night and day difference .. lol

8. Quote Originally Posted by jrock645 View Post
    Then thatís just the benefits of nitrates, and any form of nitrate will do the job if dosed right. If I recall, some studies show that Creatine nitrate isnít ideal for Creatine loafing though, something like that. The benefit is the nitrates, of course. Also, that means that Creatine nitrate can have acute benefits, where Creatine itself doesnít, so that may play a role in your perception of them too.

9. All i can tell you is ive used creatine on and off for years and was never able to discern any benefit at all. Sure, maybe the benefit im getting now is all from the nitrate and not at all from the creatine. Either way, ill take it.

10. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    This is what was claimed from the lab tests: N,alpha-Diethylphenylethylamine
    This is correct and there was other labs testing after swedish test.
    N,alpha-Diethylphenylethylamine (methamphetamine analogue)was found in all tests while DS said it is not N,Alpha but N,beta. (Totaly different chemical). But that is bull..

11. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    I think this was before I discovered PWO's
    It was the exact moment I discovered PWOs... It was literally my first one!

I thought they were all supposed to be like that...haha

12. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Jesus, can we just call it what it is going to taste like, Cherry. There is no way a pre workout is going to have a creamy, pie taste. Even if it does, I don't know how I would feel about it pre workout.
    https://performaxlabs.com/
    Use Anthony25 on https://performaxlabs.com/ to save 25% on all products

13. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Watch out for a lawsuit cellucor! Great looking pre, but doubt it will last long. Especially with how lawsuit happy the thermolife is with nitrate bound aminos.

14. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Watch out for a lawsuit cellucor! Great looking pre, but doubt it will last long. Especially with how lawsuit happy the thermolife is with nitrate bound aminos.
    It looks like theyre sourcing the creatine nitrate from TLife, though. No?

15. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post

Yeah it ruined other preís for quite some time
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by jrock645 View Post
    It looks like theyre sourcing the creatine nitrate from TLife, though. No?
    I have no idea.

17. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    I have no idea.
    From the looks of the label, theyre using the name TLife patented for creatine nitrate. It would appear to me they are in compliance with the patent.

18. Quote Originally Posted by jrock645 View Post
    From the looks of the label, theyre using the name TLife patented for creatine nitrate. It would appear to me they are in compliance with the patent.
    What about the citrulline? Tlife also owns that

19. Quote Originally Posted by jrock645 View Post
    Also if they are this is going to be a VERY EXPENSIVE pre

20. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Also if they are this is going to be a VERY EXPENSIVE pre
    Well CN3 isnt cheap but i like it. I dont think theyd be listing the patented name on the label if they weren authorized. Some underground company might be able to get away with that but Cellucor would have to be pretty dumb to think nobody would notice with them.
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    You know they use it in:
    C4
    CN3
    C4 Ultimate
    NO3 Ultimate
    C4 Extreme Energy

A billion dollar company is not going to have a problem paying for the nitrate in their product.Cellucor has had it in their products for years. If you think a law suit is happening it would of happened when C4 First launched. You are quick to jump the gun with no backing to your statement.

22. Quote Originally Posted by niklasericson View Post
    If I remember correctly it was here in Sweden the hunt on OG Craze began back in the days.
    There was some idiot who did double dose the first time he tried it and he got heart race and cried out in media how dangerous Craze was.
    But this is odd, the Swedish Police brought in Craze tubes and tested it in the Forensic Center but they did not found anything in it that were close to meth.
    Itís because all the flavours and tubs had different amounts of the spiked ETH

23. C4U is a great pre workout so Iím not shocked theyíre building around it.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post

Oh man, I never experienced Craze but my first pre was OG Jack3d. Took full dose first time in the gym and I’m pretty sure I met god.

I’ve been chasing the dragon ever since.

25. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

This should be interesting
    haha so obvious they're just trying to lure in all the OG craze customers, have no doubt in my mind it will disappoint and be nothing like the original one.

but fk them anyway ill try it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4032
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 02:54 AM
  2. Don't miss out on the new products!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 01:09 AM
  3. Question about the new products available at BDC