The New Product Release Thread

Page 797 of 885 First ... 795796797798799 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    I’m just waiting for Stalin Shred. It’s an appetite suppressant; perfect for when you have no food comrade!
    Dont forget Soviet Labs Su-35 Diol . (Powerfull natty Anabolic).

2. Name:  IMG_0010.JPG
Views: 234
Size:  458.5 KB

Never heard of these guys before but this looks interesting for a fan of high stim preworkouts.

Thoughts?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Oconns28 View Post
    Name:  IMG_0010.JPG

Never heard of these guys before but this looks interesting for a fan of high stim preworkouts.

Thoughts?
    I'm wondering if they're using 100% Dynamine and Theacrine, or the lower % ones that are flavorless. If they're using the flavorless (40%), then the doses are lower (80mg actual Dynamine and 20mg Theacrine), not that this isn't still useful of course, but if they're using 100% (not flavorless) I'd imagine that these would really negatively influence the taste. I'm not really sure which it is though.

4. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    I'm wondering if they're using 100% Dynamine and Theacrine, or the lower % ones that are flavorless. If they're using the flavorless (40%), then the doses are lower (80mg actual Dynamine and 20mg Theacrine), not that this isn't still useful of course, but if they're using 100% (not flavorless) I'd imagine that these would really negatively influence the taste. I'm not really sure which it is though.
    There post says True dynamine not the tasteless.

I can choke down any bad tasting pre. I just want them to work, taste is just a bonus

5. Quote Originally Posted by Oconns28 View Post
    There post says True dynamine not the tasteless.

I can choke down any bad tasting pre. I just want them to work, taste is just a bonus
    What post? I'm genuinely curious, because using both of those in the normal (non-tasteless) seems like it'd really throw off the taste. Of course, that trade-off would mean higher doses, so if you can tolerate the taste, they're well dosed ingredients.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Oconns28 View Post
    Name:  IMG_0010.JPG

Thoughts?
    They asked me (via FB) to test out their BCAA product awhile back and its great. Blueberry lemonade flavor IIRC. And they had a code to buy it for like $3 or something a couple times.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    They asked me (via FB) to test out their BCAA product awhile back and its great. Blueberry lemonade flavor IIRC. And they had a code to buy it for like $3 or something a couple times.
    I got in on that 3 buck deal, was very surprised how good it was. I wasnt expecting much for 3 bucks, but it was actually really good.

8. Quote Originally Posted by thatsuppguy View Post
    I got in on that 3 buck deal, was very surprised how good it was. I wasnt expecting much for 3 bucks, but it was actually really good.
    Same here... thought it would be a bust but that flavor is actually one of my favorites. Would buy again (even at average price for similar supp) without a second thought.

9. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Same here... thought it would be a bust but that flavor is actually one of my favorites. Would buy again (even at average price for similar supp) without a second thought.
    Same here. Its nice to be surprised every now and then when it comes to 3 buck supps. haha!

10. If anyone see's a 3 buck deal on this let me know, I might even go $4.00
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

11. I'm liking the direction a lot of these new companies are going with profiles..
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    IG: @mooddani

12. Same here, comrade.
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Coming Soon
    20% OFF RXS Raidate+
    Coupon: CPBOB
    15% OFF Build Fast Formula VasoBlitz
    Coupon: Bob15

14. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    It releases Monday (Memorial Day)
    The masses and consumers will not be able to buy/review it yet. Company owners and major websites will prob get a first crack like stack3d and PP

These are available now:

$20 a Box (20% OFF)

Fruity Cereal Cake Bites
    These are terrible. They're just protein bars (chewy sticky gobs) cut into squares instead of one full bar. Have no resemblance of "cake" consistency/flavor/taste/anything. Had a fitness model I work with say the exact same thing to me when I asked her about them without leading her.

15. Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    These are terrible. They're just protein bars (chewy sticky gobs) cut into squares instead of one full bar. Have no resemblance of "cake" consistency/flavor/taste/anything. Had a fitness model I work with say the exact same thing to me when I asked her about them without leading her.
    That has been known forever lol
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
    20% off = brice20 (Not my personal code - just there to hook up AM members)

16. I dig the ON bday cake and choc donut protein bites.

Sent from my SM-G920P using AnabolicMinds mobile app

17. Grenade Brownie?

Welp...will be trying. I've loved all their bars.

Still out on Cake Bites. Can't think of any flavor that would make those appealing to me. I must've gotten bad batches or something, because I can't see how anybody enjoyed them.

18. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    C4 Carbonated Ultimate Energy Drink

Official Release date from Nutrabolt/Cellucor is today for ordering direct, other vendors should have it shortly.

Flavors:
    Snow Cone & Tropical Blast
    The Snow Cone is absolutely on point, I got to beta-test it in Texas @ HQ.. Super refreshing and exotic.

^^ Notice how Snow Cone is empty
    how many times are you gonna repost this exact same sales pitch...

19. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    how many times are you gonna repost this exact same sales pitch...
    Until you notice snow cone is empty

20. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Until you notice snow cone is empty
    WHAT?!!! WHERE????

must be because its so refreshing and exotic
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Cereal Milk Icon Popcorn collab with Ghost

PES releasing a 3rd flavor of Select Bars ---- Fudge Brownie
    20% OFF RXS Raidate+
    Coupon: CPBOB
    15% OFF Build Fast Formula VasoBlitz
    Coupon: Bob15

22. Whyyyyy Norvaline?

23. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Ghost Pump coming Soon

Why do the flavours look like Man Sports. Are these companies linked?

24. Was expecting a better profile tbh

25. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Nutrabio 58g pre workout
    When is the label coming out?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4032
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 02:54 AM
  2. Don't miss out on the new products!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet