The New Product Release Thread

Page 786 of 920 First ... 784785786787788 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    There MRE powder tastes delicious(blueberry cobbler)so i would imagine the protein tastes good?
    Be careful with that assumption. Their isolates are bad. Chocolate was drinkable but the birthday cake was honestly one of the worst proteins Iíve ever had. Generally as a company though their flavoring is great
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE

2. Quote Originally Posted by BRUstrong View Post
    If you are looking for a kick, then Monsters definitely don't compare to Hyde/Bang. But, Monsters are a nice alternative if you want less caffeine. Some days I get enough caffeine from other sources, that I'll just want a small boost late in the afternoon. LOL, and I'm the kind of person that if I crack open a can of something, chances are I'm drinking the whole thing! So I still get Monster from time to time.

But I will say that Hyde stays fresh very well once opened. Probably because of the lower carbonation, so it doesn't seem flat the next day. I have managed to exercise some self-control in the past and drank a half of a Hyde one day, then finished the rest the next. Still tasted great to me!
    I agree on the energy. The flavor system for Bang is amazing though. I never understood why everyone thinks the White Monsters are so tasty. They are in the realm of "most of these energy drinks taste like diesel fuel and this one kinda does not" to me.
    •   

3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Ordered the winter blast yesterday.

If it truly tastes similar to white monster, I'll be happy.

There are still times I like my purple drank (grape power potion), but more often than not, I dont want the syrup-y taste (which is disappointing, because I like the teacrine in there).

Bang overall has the best flavoring and options, but C4 is delicious. Twisted Limeade = identical flavor to green freeze pops. The blue tastes kind of like a snocone. Haven't tried the other 2 flavors, yet.

With the 200mg caffeine, those are replacing Monsters for me as the low caff option.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

4. Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    Now that BANG exists I can't see myself getting Monster again.
    I agree
    Wish more places carried it
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
    20% off = brice20 (Not my personal code - just there to hook up AM members)

5. wish these brands branched out in UK supermarkets literally energy drink wise monster/rockstar/red bull

I want me some bang and Hyde
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Ordered the winter blast yesterday.

If it truly tastes similar to white monster, I'll be happy.

There are still times I like my purple drank (grape power potion), but more often than not, I dont want the syrup-y taste (which is disappointing, because I like the teacrine in there).

Bang overall has the best flavoring and options, but C4 is delicious. Twisted Limeade = identical flavor to green freeze pops. The blue tastes kind of like a snocone. Haven't tried the other 2 flavors, yet.

With the 200mg caffeine, those are replacing Monsters for me as the low caff option.
    Definitely have to try that Twisted Lemonade now after that description, really dislike Cellucor but that just sounds ridiculous!

7. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    I agree
    Wish more places carried it
    I live in Florida (and more Southern States) I see it everywhere, usually in 4-5 flavors. They're all over just random gas stations out here. Doesn't matter which brand.

8. Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    I live in Florida (and more Southern States) I see it everywhere, usually in 4-5 flavors. They're all over just random gas stations out here. Doesn't matter which brand.
    almost forced to go to gnc to find them here in Indiana....and they aint cheap either-but what is at gnc????
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

9. don't even waste your time
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse192 View Post

don't even waste your time
    I won't drink any of the cal ones.

Guys at work have been slamming the +juice mango ones lately.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."

11. funny you write about monster here.. went shopping yesterday and saw them on sale for 99 cent..
    grabbed some non sugar versions. the white one, red one and orange one. there was also a black one left but it didnt "turn me on" xD
  12. The New Product Release Thread

Review of clean.fit box (thing is jam packed with full sized product)

http://www.modernathletichealth.com/...Fit-Box-Review plus 15% off any subscription with code HEALTH15 at checkout Attachment 164735
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

13. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I won't drink any of the cal ones.

Guys at work have been slamming the +juice mango ones lately.
    its only 8 cal per can

14. Quote Originally Posted by ManuR View Post
    funny you write about monster here.. went shopping yesterday and saw them on sale for 99 cent..
    grabbed some non sugar versions. the white one, red one and orange one. there was also a black one left but it didnt "turn me on" xD
    The white is my favorite. The orange tastes identical to Sunkist imo.
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

15. Must admit white is just delicious

Not a fan of the purple one though

Also UK doesnít get ultra black?!

I had to pay Nearly £5 for a can at an American foods shop just try it

16. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    Must admit white is just delicious

Not a fan of the purple one though

Also UK doesnít get ultra black?!

I had to pay Nearly £5 for a can at an American foods shop just try it
    Was that the food shop in Holland Park?

17. Winter Blast Hyde Power Potion is refreshing af, great addition and is a damn good replica of the White Monster!

18. Quote Originally Posted by Sparkss View Post
    Not quite 50 bottle here, but close . Definitely good stuff!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Pic's or it never happened !!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ZOO View Post
    haha pics or shens indeed.
    Challenge accepted! I have been travelling for work and just now got around to pulling out all of my VL goodies. I only have 31 bottles left now, so my original estimate was a bit high (even taking into account bottles I have emptied recently). Here you go

Name:  VL stash.jpg
Views: 371
Size:  127.7 KB

Several of these are relatively new products,.. oh, and I forgot to include pictures of the 2 VL PWO tubs that I have (just use your imagination ). Info on the PWO can be found here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/vicio...emotropic.html
    VICIOUSLABS.NET REP
    VL 10% Off Code: Sparkss10
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

its only 8 cal per can
    The Mango Loco is??

I had looked at some of the +Juice ones in the past and they were like the typical 30ish grams of sugar.

I know some of the Java ones had been around 10 cal and that doesnt bother me at all.

20. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Was that the food shop in Holland Park?
    No, I tried it when I was in Liverpool.

Thereís an American shop in Liverpool one and they just happened to have it

21. Quote Originally Posted by Sparkss View Post
    Challenge accepted! I have been travelling for work and just now got around to pulling out all of my VL goodies. I only have 31 bottles left now, so my original estimate was a bit high (even taking into account bottles I have emptied recently). Here you go

Name:  VL stash.jpg
Views: 371
Size:  127.7 KB

Several of these are relatively new products,.. oh, and I forgot to include pictures of the 2 VL PWO tubs that I have (just use your imagination ). Info on the PWO can be found here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/vicio...emotropic.html
    Nice !! Rep Point To You!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    The Mango Loco is??

I had looked at some of the +Juice ones in the past and they were like the typical 30ish grams of sugar.

I know some of the Java ones had been around 10 cal and that doesnt bother me at all.
    No I think the Mango and the Juice ones are full sugar.

I was saying this specific dragon tea one is only 8 cal per can, in response to you saying you didnt mess with the full sugar ones.
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

No I think the Mango and the Juice ones are full sugar.

I was saying this specific dragon tea one is only 8 cal per can, in response to you saying you didnt mess with the full sugar ones.
    Ah, gotcha.

Yeah, 8 cals is totally worth it lol.

I hate pretty much all tea flavors though
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

New quest bars

Build Fast Formula Vasoblitz & FullBlitz --- Coupon: Bob15
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4032
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 02:54 AM
  2. Don't miss out on the new products!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet