PES Shift and EC stack Question(Cutting question)

omgnikon

Awards
Hello I just bought PES Shift and I was wondering if could stack it with EC stack? Currently on a cut right now and I just needed a little boost. Diet is on point, as well as training. If I cannot stack EC with Shift, then what other fat burning supplement could I possibly use? Thank you guys in advance!

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello I just bought PES Shift and I was wondering if could stack it with EC stack? Currently on a cut right now and I just needed a little boost. Diet is on point, as well as training. If I cannot stack EC with Shift, then what other fat burning supplement could I possibly use? Thank you guys in advance!
We legally cannot recommend the combination so it is up to you if you want to combine them; some others on this forum do combine them though. We designed SHIFT to work on its own, but it is even better when combined with Norcodrene or Alphamine (see here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/271221-hemerocallis-fulva.html). If you are unsure about combining EC with SHIFT, then I would recommend stacking it with Norcodrene for the most optimal effects.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I stacked Shift and EC a few months ago and got great results. Don't go all out at first, start with a low dose of EC and increase as you see fit. I would suggest starting with 25mg eph. sulfate with 200mg caffeine and one cap of Shift per day, and bump it up after you assess your tolerance.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I can't say a whole lot because i havent tried that stack but I have ran shift and norcodrene and had awesome results.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like Synapsin said, I wouldn't recommend stacking SHIFT with EC.

Norcodrene or Alphamine will go perfect with SHIFT though, or even bulk yohimbine or Target-A2 and/or Caffeine.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is the yohimbine in norco y-hcl or rauwolscine?