CEE Dosage

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I purchased 100 grams of this since it went down in price. I searched for "CEE Dosage" and got about 7 pages without the word CEE in the titles. Mostly the word "dosage". Some things are a pain to search for. I don't really believe this stuff will do anything for me but its dog crap cheap at the moment so I figured I'd give it a shot. So whats the daily dosage like?... I'm pretty sure I saw 3 grams on another post but not sure. How is 1.5 grams twice a day?

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
3 grams a day is supposed to do the trick, divided isn't necessarry but can't hurt. Given the new posts today here and on BB.com (Lewellyn's test) the appropriate dose might actually be 0 grams a day!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3 grams a day is supposed to do the trick, divided isn't necessarry but can't hurt. Given the new posts today here and on BB.com (Lewellyn's test) the appropriate dose might actually be 0 grams a day!
Oh well. I'm glad I only spent $5 on it!.

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I got great results from 2.4g a day. Check my Cre ethyl thunder tester log in the CNW section.

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
T-Bone to help you search for 3 letter words add a * at the end of the word.
example - CEE*

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
I did 4g ed. 2 pre work and 2 post. Didnt get **** from it.

THE GREATEST

I'm Hungry
Awards
I am taking 7 grams/day 4 before workout and 3 afterwards and my pumps are ridiculous. The scale has not gone up, but I'm not really worried about gaining weight. I use it more for the energy and pumps. I think monohydrate is better for putting on weight.

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
I haven't really gained much yet (shitty diet) on the CET, but I know my strength and pumps are great! It may be some leftover SD in my system, but whatever it is, it's working! I take the 8 caps on workout days, & 4 on my off days.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm pretty sure you don't need more than 3 grams per day, thats the whole point of CEE, that none of it is wasted so you don't have to take as much. I mean you only need 5 grams of regular CM a day, so why take so much CEE?.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
:think: what are u talking about?
it doesn't work? i'm lost lol

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
check out the aforementioned study. Many batches were bunk. It works fine, as long as your supplier has the real...

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Can you expand on that study? What did Bill find?

50joe

Awards
  • Established
I did 4g a day of bulk CEE, didn't get anything special/different. I'm a good responder to mono, so I guess I'll stick with that

LuckyBoy

Awards
  • Established
It turns out the samples that Bill was using to test the cee against weren't pure either so pay no attention to anything he says until he gets his latest results back. All I kno is I blew up on 5g a day. Everybody noticed and said things and the pumps were obnoxious. Endurance was thru the roof so whatever was in it worked for me!

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
I just spent an hour or so of reading 11 pages of a bitch fest all to find that more testing needs to be done by another company.

Waste of time. I'm just going to stick to V12. I haven't used it since the regular stuff and it def worked for me so the Turbo should work as well or I might just by bulk powders and use some crystal light.

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
I am on day 5 of 6 grams a day and have very noticeable
fullness, strength and pump gains. I was skeptical as well but
am glad i tried it. Got mine from nutraplanet.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok I've been using it for a week at 3 grams a day and nothing, no results. I guess I'll up the dosage and see what hapens. I don't respond to creatine so I don't think this will work for me either. Oh well.