Cystoseira canariensis - is there a future to this?

Sphynx

Awards
I've been wandering the web and have accidently discovered this study:
http://www.rhodiolarosea.org/cystoseira-canariensis.pdf

In short (for those too lazy to read), it says "In this work we demonstrated that SPs isolated
from the brown seaweed Cystoseira canariensis bind to the myostatin protein in serum".

--------------------------------------------------------
This sounds pretty amazing, a compound that can bind to myostatin and inhibit its effects would have great muscle building effects, in theory at least. But in practice, the products that contain this extract (at least 3 that I know of) get shitty reviews and have a reputation of being bunk.

Why? Are the doses too small? Is the delivery not efficient? Is the study fake?

This seems to be the best forum for discussing effective supplements, with a lot of knowledgeable people.
I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on this :type:

Jay Mc

Awards
myostatin does lots of things. Blocking it systemically would likely be very bad

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
Order from Biotest a two months supply,test it,if you´re not satisfied you get yur money back,and or start ur own log.For ex. here.;)

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Order from Biotest a two months supply,test it,if you´re not satisfied you get yur money back,and or start ur own log.For ex. here.;)
Better yet, save your money, wait for Activa e to be released, then spend your hard earned $$ on a product that actually works. ;)

Sphynx

Awards
Order from Biotest a two months supply...
After seeing the reviews, I'd rather not. I'm just trying to figere out why these products are so far from what they're supposed to be :blink:
Lean One, what is this Activa you're talking about? Something worth waiting for?

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
go to the DS section it is for sale now by the way at designersupps.com

activate buy 2 bottles

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IGF-1/GH 1