Androvar 8 week Cycle

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have been taking Androvar for 20 days now at 600mg a day,and I must say this is one of the best products that I have every taken.
Workouts in the Gym is outstanding,Strength level is through the roof,and my 12 mile run is amazing..
The only sides that I have experience so far is Aggressiveness,and the looks that I receive in the gym from the massive insane PUMPS.
Hard Rock Supplements has a new fan here and I am loving this product..

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Awesome brah, 600mg is a bit on the high side tho, eh?

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very unhappy that their andro line isnt sold by UK shops yet

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Awesome brah, 600mg is a bit on the high side tho, eh?
No most people take at least 600mg with 900 being the max. I do think they claim special absorption with this one but I never noticed a difference from regular epiandro

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been taking Androvar for 20 days now at 600mg a day,and I must say this is one of the best products that I have every taken.
Workouts in the Gym is outstanding,Strength level is through the roof,and my 12 mile run is amazing..
The only sides that I have experience so far is Aggressiveness,and the looks that I receive in the gym from the massive insane PUMPS.
Hard Rock Supplements has a new fan here and I am loving this product..
always add this to most of my runs. It really does have a ton of benefits but the overall energy/mood boost is great. Also can help keep that lethargy at bay for mild compounds. appreciate the feedback!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very unhappy that their andro line isnt sold by UK shops yet
we ship internationally and even have a uk specific url for strong. Not sure if it ships from the states or over seas but our international shipping feedback has been great. Feel free to pm me or use the live chat on the site if you want to try and purchase them :)