In Your Opinion What is the best Creatine on the market and why !!!??

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Iam looking for a good brand of Creatine that wont be wasted upon consumption. I read that Creatine monohydrate is the best but I dont believe it at all .... come on guys and gals which Creatine is best for muscle mass and strength. ..

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
you mean creatine hcl? tbh ive never really noticed much of a benefit from creatine mono either. If you wanted you could just go with crea-ten. it has 10 forms of creatine. Or something like USP labs modern creatine which is creatine anhydrous plus it has betaine as well.

U

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ModernCreatine

Pure creatine without a salt and includes betaine as a plus and "in the know" staple ingredient.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
you mean creatine hcl? tbh ive never really noticed much of a benefit from creatine mono either. If you wanted you could just go with crea-ten. it has 10 forms of creatine. Or something like USP labs modern creatine which is creatine anhydrous plus it has betaine as well.
Ive taken every kind possible. Iam using the last of my gnc version . Its supposedly concentrated. .. i want something a little over the top something i can add to dmaa and yohimbe without negative effects.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Ive taken every kind possible. Iam using the last of my gnc version . Its supposedly concentrated. .. i want something a little over the top something i can add to dmaa and yohimbe without negative effects.
are you wanting just creatine? If you were to take modern creatine the betaine would just be a plus and i don't see how it would negatively effect the dmaa or y

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
are you wanting just creatine? If you were to take modern creatine the betaine would just be a plus and i don't see how it would negatively effect the dmaa or y
I like to make my own pwo based on 3/4 of maximum alloted dosages . Its worked for me for years . Iam sick of creatine mono. I wanna sub something diff a diff type of creatine . I read up on Kre alkalyn. its also known as buffered creatine and has its own unique patent. Buffered creatine has a PH level of 12, which means that your body can absorb it easier and faster. This translates to less per serving than typical creatine monohydrate. I like to break it down to a scientific point of view .

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
search JISSN "Kre-Alkalyn® supplementation does not promote greater changes in muscle creatine content, body composition, or training adaptations in comparison to creatine monohydrate"
that study says otherwise

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
search "Kre-Alkalyn® supplementation does not promote greater changes in muscle creatine content, body composition, or training adaptations in comparison to creatine monohydrate"
that study says otherwise
That's why it's good to reach out and ask around !!! Thanks Matthandyo

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
That's why it's good to reach out and ask around !!! Thanks Matthandyo
No problem bro. Now you've got me looking at all of these creatine studies lol

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Iam looking for a good brand of Creatine that wont be wasted upon consumption. I read that Creatine monohydrate is the best but I dont believe it at all .... come on guys and gals which Creatine is best for muscle mass and strength. ..
Mono is the cheapest and most studied. Designer creatines, particularly EE and HCL are more effective at taking your money

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The only version that I would say is superior to monohydrate would be Creatine Anhydrous, and that is simply because it's more "creatine" when compared on a gram for gram level (anhydrous is simply creatine without the water molecules).
If you want the most cost effective creatine just grab bulk monohydrate from a trusted brand. If you want creatine with some added goodness and other targeted pathways, try out Ergonine. It has creatine anhydrous along with several other proven performance enhancers.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You don't believe over 15+years of studies ?

I believe creatine mono is the best out there, and according to ben pakulski it has very great benefits not only for your muscles but for your brain cells too.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Man Clout is still my favorite to date but it's not strictly creatine. for just plain creatine stick to monohydrate

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Mono >

Anhydrous is good too. I personally wouldn't use any other form.. Even if there were a superior form (say HCL, etc) the "superiority" would be minimal (plus more $). Creatine, of any kind, is not some kind of crazy muscle miracle.

Check out CreMax, CrMono, TMG, L-Taurine, and COP all in one :D

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Mono >

Anhydrous is good too. I personally wouldn't use any other form.. Even if there were a superior form (say HCL, etc) the "superiority" would be minimal (plus more $). Creatine, of any kind, is not some kind of crazy muscle miracle.

Yeah i been on and off it for years all kinds . Good info thanks !!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
The only version that I would say is superior to monohydrate would be Creatine Anhydrous, and that is simply because it's more "creatine" when compared on a gram for gram level (anhydrous is simply creatine without the water molecules).
If you want the most cost effective creatine just grab bulk monohydrate from a trusted brand. If you want creatine with some added goodness and other targeted pathways, try out Ergonine. It has creatine anhydrous along with several other proven performance enhancers.
One of my favs i noticed a huge difference in my lift strentgh with anhydrous

U

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mono >

there is no difference between any form of creatine with salts attached (ionic bond). all the salts dissociate in the stomach yielding creatine. With Creatine Anydrous you just need less per gram to do the job...

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Creatine mono. It works and its cheap. After that green mag by controlled labs

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Creatine mono works fine and has the most studies. It's been around forever because it's been proven over and over. Big Hulk I think you might be chasing those gainz of being "on". No natural supplement is going to compare to the results of designers or AAS. You just have to wait it out till your healthy enough to go back on. You are still on your break right?.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Creatine mono works fine and has the most studies. It's been around forever because it's been proven over and over. Big Hulk I think you might be chasing those gainz of being "on". No natural supplement is going to compare to the results of designers or AAS. You just have to wait it out till your healthy enough to go back on. You are still on your break right?.
Hey now .... all u sinners . Ill inbox u tboner

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Never heard of man clout?
MAN Clout was the most popular creatine around a few years back. Man used to make incredible cutting edge products back in the day before one of the key formulators left. It was discontinued. However, MAN revived it and it can only be purchased from there website. One of the first mainstream products with BA

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
clout was the gold standard for many years!!!