Ephedrine and chest pain

B

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
Ephedrine and chest pain
Alright Today is day 3 of a cutter with 25 mg E and 200mg caffiene twice ed.

But Ive been having minor chest pain which is a little discerning Im thinking of lowering the E dose to 12.5mgs.

Will 12.5mgs of E work effectivley as a fat burner or should I just go with a non ephedrine based fat burner?

I do have some xenadrine lying around and did have some success with that a while back.

If I do go with the xenadrine should I add the caffiene pill to it or would it be too much caffiene?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I always found it better to gradually increase my dose, never even had chest pains at 60 mg Ephedrine and 600 mg caffeine

Best results for me have been 40-60 mg, split into 2-3 doses (depending on the amount you take)

No need to add caffiene to xenadrine.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Depends on your sensitivity..I can get by with 6 and 12.5 mgs quite nicely. I stack it with some Chocamine..it's great.

Chest pains? Oh heck, don't worry it's just your heart . :blink:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends on the chest pain. Most of the time it's associated with gass. Need more info on where they occur, for how long and what type of pain it is. T-Bone is right though, you should stop taking it.

J

Jay Mc

Awards
Depends on the chest pain. Most of the time it's associated with gass. Need more info on where they occur, for how long and what type of pain it is. T-Bone is right though, you should stop taking it.
I disagree strongly. It is my professional medical opinion that all chest pain should be taken very serriously until proven benign. Severity of pain isn't always indicative of severity of condition.

I would discontinue EC use and seek medical attention. You could be having early ischemic injurry due to vasospasm secondary to the ephedra and increased cardio. See a doctor, get an EKG and bloodwork, probably need a stress test too. Do not **** around with your heart. It is very important for your survival.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with you if you re-read my post. Chest pain is not to be taken lightly, although if it is happening in different areas of the chest, and with certain types of pains then there is more certainty that it is not related to cardiovascular problems.

B

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
Alright The Ephedrine has been stopped please reffer to my other thread as it is related but a different question about Ephedrine