Diesel Test Hardcore + PES Norcodrene + PES Shift - Confirm ok 2 stack

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
All -

I'm going to order DTH + PES Norcodrene + PES Shift. Maybe the reps can confirm this will be okay to stack, specifically the Diesel Test Hardcore not sure if i should go with V2 or the regular version. I want something for estrogen to be included, the DT website said it does, I was thinking of adding eliminstane if it didn't.

Thanks.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
if you stack norcodrene and shift be careful and use half dosages at first.

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. It also says not to combine shift with other "Citrus aurantium (Bitter Orange) or synephrine" which i do not think DTH has.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Thanks. It also says not to combine shift with other "Citrus aurantium (Bitter Orange) or synephrine" which i do not think DTH has.
DTH doesnt have it, but it amplifies the affects of pre-workouts and the pumps of NO products, but you should be ok on that stack. Let us know how you like it.

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for reponding CD, I'm going to go with the v2. Do you see any reason to add Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-Dione? Might be overkill, Ive read the DTP2 already contains e-control.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for reponding CD, I'm going to go with the v2. Do you see any reason to add Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-Dione? Might be overkill, Ive read the DTP2 already contains e-control.
Depends on how many DTP V2 you plan on using a day. I notice at 5 or more a day its really strong for drying out...but then again most people cant stand 5 a day. Only reason why you would add any anti-aromatase is if you are taking 5 or more pills a day, or you hold lower back, abdominal or chest fat easily. I rem when ATD was legal, I could pour out 1/2 the ATD cap (it was 25mg), and use that every other day and it dried me out like crazy stacked with DTH. So if you add it, I would add it only at 3x a week max. People have shown reduced E2 on Diesel Test so its not like its mandatory.

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. The norco and DTP v2 both have yohimbine, should i go with the DTH instead? What will i be missing out on going with the DTH instead of DTP2?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
DTH doesnt have pregnenolone, or dhea and is stronger for libido than DTP V2 which is stronger as a "test booster" but can reduce your libido at the high end dose. Depending on if you are getting over 5mg of yohimbine a day from norco, you can go with DTH, or if your sensitive to Y. Also if you are under 30, you can go with DTH, but if you have done a few cycles and over say 35 yrs old, got with DTP V2.

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I was going to go with DTH but saw it has arginine which brings out the cold sores. It's a prop blend, do you know approx how much arginine is in there?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I was going to go with DTH but saw it has arginine which brings out the cold sores. It's a prop blend, do you know approx how much arginine is in there?
I think about 75mg a tab. Somewhere in there. Raw Test has no arginine and no yohimbe

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As others have alluded, it is fine to combine the three. Just make sure if you go with the diesel product that has Y not to combine it with norcodrene. As far as shift and norcodrene, you can combine them in a variety of ways:

Let me know if you have any more questions!