Week 4 update on Follidrone and Viron

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys doing a follow up to my previous thread, if this is in the wrong section please move it mods!! Anyhow, so as I said earlier I was pretty astonished with what 4 weeks of follidrone and viron has done to me so far.. maybe its not as noticeable to you guys but for me im seeing a huge difference.. funny thing is I actually way 4lbs more than when I started.

Both sets of pics were taken at 11pm after my final meal of the day. Diet and training have been consistent, nothing has changed drastically or much at all for that matter. calories have been within 200 of each other every single day (I track) workouts have still been 4 days per week. I tried to take pics at the same angles with the same lighting no filters or anything.

Obviously back doesn't look too much different but I can definitely tell in person...

So this is halfway through my run with follidrone. I will be taking viron 12 weeks because of the 5 days on 2 days off protocol listed.

Any comments questions or concerns? I know a lot of people are all talk when it comes to supplements they may feel slightly skeptical about so im trying to just show the progress I have made with those 2 supps and some other basics (pre workout/aminos/occasional protein shake)

Thank you for your time guys!
First are from
May 18th

Second are from
June 14th

EDIT: Cant get the pics to upload larger because I have less than 1000 posts... can somebody help me out!? I can DM you the

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Go on your pc to upload. If you're using mobile or tapatalk it won't let you.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Go on your pc to upload. If you're using mobile or tapatalk it won't let you.
I tried earlier to upload straight from the Pc and pics are small as F.. :/

EDIT: now it says its too big and I have to manually resize it...

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Yes just resize and you'll be ok to upload

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1434401826.738556.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1434401838.307082.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1434401850.261346.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1434401859.151382.jpg

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Yes just resize and you'll be ok to upload
I emailed them to a fellow user for the embed :D

im at work so the work computer I have is old as crap and im having real difficulty getting anything to work properly.. just wish AM would lower the post count for pics

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
THANK YOU ^^^^ first two are from may 18th, 2nd two are from June 14th

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Huge leaning out. Nice progress man

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice! Keep busting ass...

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats really great progress bro. You can definitely see your love handles and lower belly
fat are getting a lot smaller. Keep it up...!

How has your endurance been since adding Follidrone..?

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Thats really great progress bro. You can definitely see your love handles and lower belly
fat are getting a lot smaller. Keep it up...!

How has your endurance been since adding Follidrone..?
real good, as stated in my other thread, even when my im mentally drained towards the end of a workout my body is like: soooo cardio? abs? extra set of curls?

I think I also stated earlier that I have already hit PR's on my rep ranges, for instance im always a low rep guy being more of an Olympic lifter and explosive athlete, however this cycle of lifting has us around 70-80% for 10 and I hit 5x10 on squats which is something I haven't done ever in my life at the weight ive been doing.

Keep in mind the differences between the first and second pics are 4lbs.. but a gain of 4 lbs. I started at 227 and was about 231 when I took the second pics

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
real good, as stated in my other thread, even when my im mentally drained towards the end of a workout my body is like: soooo cardio? abs? extra set of curls?

I think I also stated earlier that I have already hit PR's on my rep ranges, for instance im always a low rep guy being more of an Olympic lifter and explosive athlete, however this cycle of lifting has us around 70-80% for 10 and I hit 5x10 on squats which is something I haven't done ever in my life at the weight ive been doing.

Keep in mind the differences between the first and second pics are 4lbs.. but a gain of 4 lbs. I started at 227 and was about 231 when I took the second pics
Up 4lbs and looking leaner my man..! That truly is incredible. Just goes to show you how with the right diet,
training and quality supplements, you can achieve great results naturally..!

Keep it bro..!

^^^Thats outstanding bro! Good job.