Make your own Seasthin

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think this may have been covered before by TP or Par. I believe Par was first (or at least one) to get sesame oil extract (sesamin) imported (China?) at a volume price to make it a reasonable cost. I think you would be hard pressed to find sesame oil extract in a retail store. I could be wrong about...everything :think:

L

Loki

Supplement Jester
Awards
  • Established
I think this may have been covered before by TP or Par. I believe Par was first (or at least one) to get sesame oil extract (sesamin) imported (China?) at a volume price to make it a reasonable cost. I think you would be hard pressed to find sesame oil extract in a retail store. I could be wrong about...everything :think:
Bingo. This has been elaborated on at both Avant and BB.com; a search of either will tell you everything you need to know about how you're not going to be able to viably homebrew Sesathin. Yes, it is a vast conspiracy. Our deepest and sincerest apologies.

p.s. "Recipe"

C

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
i've seen sesamin priced at 1000's/kilo. just buy from avant; it's not a bad deal

B

bpdaddy

Banned
Awards
Bingo. This has been elaborated on at both Avant and BB.com; a search of either will tell you everything you need to know about how you're not going to be able to viably homebrew Sesathin. Yes, it is a vast conspiracy. Our deepest and sincerest apologies.
Loki, I am not trying to homebrew it. I know you can't find this stuff around...I tried to see back in the day when it was beta. I am asking if anyone has a knock off it. I know this site people like to hombrew and wondered what they do, if anything.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
....I like being a slave to Avant, myself.....

B

biggjohn

Banned
Awards
Loki, I am not trying to homebrew it. I know you can't find this stuff around...I tried to see back in the day when it was beta. I am asking if anyone has a knock off it. I know this site people like to hombrew and wondered what they do, if anything.
Sounds like you just gave Nutrabolics a new idea.

S

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
what are you homebrewing is the question? Sesathin is sesamin......thats pretty much it. Its not like your mixing diff. quantities of diff ingredients. It is the RAW product itself that is expensive. If your talking about trying to extract sesamin yourself from sesame oil or whatnot, good luck.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
you can make your own transdermal. Just grab some tahini from the local health food store, and spread a thin layer on your skin. Do it 2X daily, 45 min before a high carb meal, especially if you're going out on a date!

A

Andrew69

Board Supporter
Awards
Frankly, I dont see what the big deal is.
Yes it is a little bottle, but it does work and it lasts long enough at regular dosing (even longer if you are bulking).
Why is it people will gladly pay out $'s for stuff like Muscle tech, yet bulk at Avant products? Oh yeah,Avant's total advertising budget is what the other guys shell out for one magazine spread...:D

L

Loki

Supplement Jester
Awards
  • Established
Yes it is a little bottle, but it does work and it lasts long enough at regular dosing (even longer if you are bulking).
Why is it people will gladly pay out $'s for stuff like Muscle tech, yet bulk at Avant products? Oh yeah,Avant's total advertising budget is what the other guys shell out for one magazine spread...:D
Although we always make sure we have a little left over at the end for pita bread.

T

Twin Peak

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I am not sure how you would "home brew" it. Its an extract. One that is quite effective, but even hard to get a supply of.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
you can make your own transdermal. Just grab some tahini from the local health food store, and spread a thin layer on your skin. Do it 2X daily, 45 min before a high carb meal, especially if you're going out on a date!
LOL

Par Deus

Par Deus

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

The price one can charge for a supplement while still being reasonable is directly proportional to the level of exagerration of claims and number of exclamation marks used.

Chippewa

Chippewa

Awards
  • Established
The price one can charge for a supplement while still being reasonable is directly proportional to the level of exagerration of claims and number of exclamation marks used.
*cough cough* Mag-10 *cough cough*