SNS X-Gels, no DOMS at all?

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
Hey,

I´m taking X-gels for about two weeks (about 10 workouts) and i still didn´t have a little bit of the DOMS everyone talks about.. Nothing at all.. I´m about 170 pounds and i´m taking 4 caps, 45m before working out.

I´m not taking Fish oil and my other main supplements are: PA (granules), Beta Alanine, Taurine, BCAA and Whey.

Why some people get massive DOMS and others, nothing at all? It´s a sign ArA isn´t working? Maybe it will take more time to notice it?

I feel stronger and leaner but i already noticed that since i started to take PA, so i´m not sure if ArA is working too.

Oh besides that, i already read that ArA can increase body weight with the same diet, but not my case. My weight is being almost the same.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
increased DOMS is really hit or miss with people, personally I don't really see any increase in it while using Xgels...nor really an increase in bodyweight, without increasing calories...but also keep in mind ArA doesn't have the glycogen storing component like a ph has that one would experience a noticeable weight gain just within days of using it.

Reactions: mw1
aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
^^ I don't notice much of an increase in DOMS with ArA either.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Could also try 1.5g pre workout instead of 1g.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As mentioned some people get increased DOMS while others do not. You can also put me on the side of not having increased DOMS.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends on the person and dose. With 4 caps of X Gels i rarely had an issue. 6+ caps ya i'd start feeling it lol.

Reactions: mw1
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I noticed very minimal to zero DOMS on ArA at 1.5 grams.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I dosed X Gels at 1.5g pre workout and I never noticed an increase in DOMS, which I'm happy about, but I did get good strength gains.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm at 2.5g and it's the best dosage IMO. I liked 2g but 2.5 is a major difference. Expensive tho

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm at 2.5g and it's the best dosage IMO. I liked 2g but 2.5 is a major difference. Expensive tho
Very expensive! How many days a week you dosing?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very expensive! How many days a week you dosing?
5 days per week. But I must say major difference. I'm loving it. Last week on it tho (50 workouts)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5 days per week. But I must say major difference. I'm loving it. Last week on it tho (50 workouts)
I believe there would be a major difference between 1.5-2.5 grams.

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
Wow, 2.5g would be really expensive.. I can´t afford that.. Here in Europe, ArA is really really expensive and i had some annoying issues with the customs when i imported it.. I´ll continue with 4 caps during 50 workouts.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, 2.5g would be really expensive.. I can´t afford that.. Here in Europe, ArA is really really expensive and i had some annoying issues with the customs when i imported it.. I´ll continue with 4 caps during 50 workouts.
It is pricey. I'll admit but IMO worth it.

Oh yea man that sucks.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I get doms crazy about a month into my ArA cycles. Same movements just super sore the next day

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im sold :D
Tried 2g but I will try 2.5 g:)
Lol ;-) hey you pushed me to 5 tablespoons of PA. It's my turn to up your dose on something lol

But yea it's a major difference

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol ;-) hey you pushed me to 5 tablespoons of PA. It's my turn to up your dose on something lol

But yea it's a major difference

Haha ;)so true! You know, i am one who really like big doses of every natty product (ofcourse if its not toxic etc) but ArA is the only one I was "affraid" to play with doses !

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't imagine the pump from 2.5g lol. goodnight sweet bicep tissue.
I have tried 2g of ArA and the pumps was Insane !!

Began with ArA 4 days ago. But I think I am getting sick (feeling sooo tired whole day/lethargic, some kind of depressed and lack og energy. Even appetite! ). But I use to feel like that before I get sick lol

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha ;)so true! You know, i am one who really like big doses of every natty product (ofcourse if its not toxic etc) but ArA is the only one I was "affraid" to play with doses !
Lol oh yea Ik.

You scared? Wow lol

I don't see any reason to pass 2.5g tho. That's perfect right there and at that expensive enough lol

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol oh yea Ik.

You scared? Wow lol

I don't see any reason to pass 2.5g tho. That's perfect right there and at that expensive enough lol
Haha yes
Actually.i need to admit. Believe me or not, my first run with ArA was last year. Lol
I didnt wanted to take any Pro-Inflam. Stuff

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol! I run run ara twice per year.

I'm not going to lie I felt the same way my first run. I didn't want to run anything pro inflam neither.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sure does. One of few supps I trust and use year round
I totaly agree.one of the few things that really works!!! :)
Since I started with ArA I have felt so lethargic.

"Arachidonic acid is responsible for a cascade of signals including systematic inflammation, and I'm assuming that the lethargy that some people feel would probably be from X-Factor"

Will wait one more week. Hopefully it will disapear

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
Now i realize why probably i´m feeling so tired and sleepy sometimes during the day, particularly after the workout. Never thought it was the ArA lol

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now i realize why probably i´m feeling so tired and sleepy sometimes during the day, particularly after the workout. Never thought it was the ArA lol
Yes it can really be annoying!
I am one who jump from the bed after 6-7 hours but on ArA, no matter how much or less sleep I get I feel so groggy, dificult to wake up. Lethargic, fatigue, and generaly feeling sick lol

-Arachidonic acid is responsible for a cascade of signals including systematic inflammation, and I'm assuming that the lethargy that some people feel would probably be from X-Factor-

- Looks like it could simply be from the systemic inflammation. I also believe the lethargy you're experiencing could be from prior inflammatory issues. aka you are somehow prone to inflammation. ArA is fuking complicated, the cascade of signals present is insane, we are still learning about it. I looked in to older posts and it seems as though a lot of people were complaining about lethargy, so it's not just you. It's weird though, in the last year or so i've not seen anyone post about lethargy and ArA use.-

-The Main Symptoms Associated With Too Much AA Or Sensitivity To It Are:

Chronic Fatigue
Poor or Restless Sleep
Difficulty Awakening or Grogginess Upon Awakening
Brittle Hair
Thin, Brittle Nails
Constipation
Dry, Flaking Skin
Minor Rashes

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ArA has been out for so long and we're still learning about it. Good stuff guys!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
No DOMS at 1.5g.

2.5g?! LOL - we're into PH category, price wise :)

I'll try 2.5g today (Deads/Shoulders/Traps 4-7 Rep Range) - I assume it will be acute feeling?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ArA has been out for so long and we're still learning about it. Good stuff guys!
Ofcourse. Its pretty effective and one of the best natty muscle building supps but This run, I responded very bad to it. Sick fatigue/lethargy, difficulty awakening/groggy, and feeling some how depressed and sick

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No DOMS at 1.5g.

2.5g?! LOL - we're into PH category, price wise :)

I'll try 2.5g today (Deads/Shoulders/Traps 4-7 Rep Range) - I assume it will be acute feeling?
I bet you'll say wow thank you lol ??

Price wise it is high but worth it? Yes. Especially it's non hormonal.

SNS needs to come out with bulk ara. That would be amazing

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't really get DOMS from ArA and have run like 10-15 cycles.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Neither do I

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
Yes it can really be annoying!
I am one who jump from the bed after 6-7 hours but on ArA, no matter how much or less sleep I get I feel so groggy, dificult to wake up. Lethargic, fatigue, and generaly feeling sick lol

-Arachidonic acid is responsible for a cascade of signals including systematic inflammation, and I'm assuming that the lethargy that some people feel would probably be from X-Factor-

- Looks like it could simply be from the systemic inflammation. I also believe the lethargy you're experiencing could be from prior inflammatory issues. aka you are somehow prone to inflammation. ArA is fuking complicated, the cascade of signals present is insane, we are still learning about it. I looked in to older posts and it seems as though a lot of people were complaining about lethargy, so it's not just you. It's weird though, in the last year or so i've not seen anyone post about lethargy and ArA use.-

-The Main Symptoms Associated With Too Much AA Or Sensitivity To It Are:

Chronic Fatigue
Poor or Restless Sleep
Difficulty Awakening or Grogginess Upon Awakening
Brittle Hair
Thin, Brittle Nails
Constipation
Dry, Flaking Skin
Minor Rashes
Yep felt fatigued on ara main reason I quit it after a month.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I believe there are more with those issues
Some people report getting the "ArA Flu". I haven't noticed it. The person who has mentioned it to me mostly also said it subsided for him within a week.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some people report getting the "ArA Flu". I haven't noticed it. The person who has mentioned it to me mostly also said it subsided for him within a week.
Yea I had the same symptoms like FLU . Just not the increased bodyt3mperature

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Brittle Hair
Holy crap! I have this recently and I'm not on a any cycle. I'm almost at 50 workouts (1.5g Pre). It'll be interesting to see if the hair thing stops?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I bet you'll say wow thank you lol ??

Price wise it is high but worth it? Yes. Especially it's non hormonal.

SNS needs to come out with bulk ara. That would be amazing
I did the 2.5g's ... I don't know - it was a good workout as far as weights/reps/speed goes, but I didn't really feel any different than I normally do. Now, I do rest about 3 minutes on my 4-7 Rep days, so maybe I need to wait until my 8-12 Rep day 60/90 sec rest - for this 'pump-mania' ?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did the 2.5g's ... I don't know - it was a good workout as far as weights/reps/speed goes, but I didn't really feel any different than I normally do. Now, I do rest about 3 minutes on my 4-7 Rep days, so maybe I need to wait until my 8-12 Rep day 60/90 sec rest - for this 'pump-mania' ?
I have heard from my friends too, high rep routine is the way to go if you want ArA-insane-pumps :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Give it a few more days then to really see a difference. Also try super sets or high reps for Better pumps.

What I like to do is do 20 reps for warmup then go to my low reps.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
ArA is legit I used xfactor, going to be trying these out really soon!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1.5g X gels+ 1g agmatine

oh lawd dem pumps
No thanks, wouldn't be able to squat/deadlift/bench more than a few sets before needing to lay down. Agmatine pump or X-Gel pump strong enough on its own!

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which country customs make problems with importing a fat acid? Thats ridiculous