Do All Fat Loss Products Have To Be Taken Away From Food

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are there any good fat burners or fat loss products that you don't have to worry about taking around food? My schedule isn't always set in stone so it's difficult to time my EC dosing and food correctly.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I take my norcodrene by pes without food and i'm good. Plus its an awesome fat burner. If you dont get nauseated then you're good.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stim products tend to be more effective taken away from food, but I think you can take PPAR-based fat burners with food. Examples are TTA, BPS DCP 2.0, and Antaeus Labs Lipomorph. Forskolin is good too.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Stim products tend to be more effective taken away from food, but I think you can take PPAR-based fat burners with food. Examples are TTA, BPS DCP 2.0, and Antaeus Labs Lipomorph. Forskolin is good too.
This,
Along with GDAs

Insulin tends to blunt many fat burning processes

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I prefer to take stim based products away from food, but its not 100% necessary. Even if you take EC an hour before a meal it'll still be able so absorb better than taking it directly with a meal. GDA's like Burn 24 must be taken with food though, or 20 minutes before food, or else you'll feel like you're gonna pass out. Stimulants work better on an empty stomach, but its not going to make or break your progress.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
if you schedule allows for it to be away from food then that's great, if not then it will only be a small percentage of a difference. The only exception being ingredients that are blunted by insulin (such as yohimbine) but even then you get other benefits of it

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Are there any good fat burners or fat loss products that you don't have to worry about taking around food? My schedule isn't always set in stone so it's difficult to time my EC dosing and food correctly.
In short... no.

Forskolin is usually BETTER tolerated with food.
TTA is fine to dose with food

Frankly, most things can be taken relatively close to a meal (prior to it by 30-45min) and still be effective. They may not be AS good, but not a waste either. only a few things are basically useless in a fed/insulinogenic state

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Okay thanks for all the help guys. I had read a few places that eating within an hour of EC was a waste. Looks like I'm good though.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Okay thanks for all the help guys. I had read a few places that eating within an hour of EC was a waste. Looks like I'm good though.
Actually I believe its lyle mcdonald that has a whole protocol for utilizing EC to help with cheat meals

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Correct
Stimmed Fat burners are more beneficial when taken in a fasted state upon waking or dosed between meals to feel the energy/caffeine to a greater degree. The stim is neglected or diminished when taken closer to food. Which is also why Yohimbine when combined with a caffeine or stim source is a great 1-2 combo.

but as stated above those are good choices to take with food (F95) IMO being the best

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
He must not know basic chemistry then
His theory on MPS is outdated. He still preaches eating a high protein meal every 3 hours when studies have shown that eating every 4-6 would have no statistically lower MPS rates