Iron Champ HTPA and Sup3r PCT, ok to run together?

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
Iron Champ HTPA and Sup3r PCT.

I like the HTPA test boost profile and the Sup3r PCT estrogen block / health profile. Any worries combining these two together? I was thinking of adding new sustain alpha.

Not doing a pct (don't dabble in PHs anymore), just want something to take while working out with boost in alpha feeling / libido.

I've taken prior to this ABE, ARA, follidrone, etc (with minimal success if any).

Thanks.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I am looking into this for you.

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, i was going to add Alphamine and Highvolume from PES for pre-workout.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I don't think any of that will be a problem.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
The boss at Iron Champ USA doesn't see a problem with what you want to do

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You're good to take them together. A test booster and otc pct product. Yep you're good.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Iron Champ HTPA and Sup3r PCT.

I like the HTPA test boost profile and the Sup3r PCT estrogen block / health profile. Any worries combining these two together? I was thinking of adding new sustain alpha.

Not doing a pct (don't dabble in PHs anymore), just want something to take while working out with boost in alpha feeling / libido.

I've taken prior to this ABE, ARA, follidrone, etc (with minimal success if any).

Thanks.
No problem at all.
They have different ingredients and they will stack perfectlly together.

Prepare for massive boners :D

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No problem at all.
They have different ingredients and they will stack perfectlly together.

Prepare for massive boners :D
^ this! Haha, but in all seriousness, that's one heck of a libido boosting combo.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
enjoy!!! you will start to see effects from hpta within the 1st 2-3 days of starting....the fastest darned test booster type product i have ever tried!!!!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
enjoy!!! you will start to see effects from hpta within the 1st 2-3 days of starting....the fastest darned test booster type product i have ever tried!!!!
The only side I got from it was actually sick libido. It was difficult to focus at work. I wanted to have sex.all day, whole time. Sex sex sex lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The only side I got from it was actually sick libido. It was difficult to focus at work. I wanted to have sex.all day, whole time. Sex sex sex lol
lol!!!! new meaning to taking care of business.....

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
**** maybe i should go with just the estrogen blocker eliminate from Olympus labs lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
**** maybe i should go with just the estrogen blocker eliminate from Olympus labs lol
lol...what purpose does it serve to post about arimistane in a better sex thread, lol.