Testosterone Blood Work? What the F*&(

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Guys I just got my blood work back on some hormone profiles and the results are a bit strange
my total testosterone is only 292 which was within the normal range but low. My free testosterone was way above the the reference range. On a scale of 2.0 to 4.2 (or something like that) it was 10.4!!!!! Anyway, I should be getting faxed copies of the results soon and as soon as I do I will post with the exact figures. I guess my question is, is this a problem?

Mr.50

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
my total testosterone is only 292 which was within the normal range but low. My free testosterone was way above the the reference range. On a scale of 2.0 to 4.2 (or something like that) it was 10.4!!!!!
Are you secretly testing Activate w/o telling any of us:rasp:

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was actually thinking about getting ActivaTe as soon as it comes out. But now.....

Mr.50

BigP0ppa3

Awards
  • Established
Mr 50, I know you're on a bunch of supps for your cutter but can't remember which ones. You may wanna repost here real quick to help peeps understand what may be going on.

BP

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good point BigPop, but this was the day before I started my supplements. I started the cardio phase of my cutter last Monday; then had the blood drawn on Wednesday; and started all the supps for the cutter on Thursday morning.

Mr.50

Mr 50, I know you're on a bunch of supps for your cutter but can't remember which ones. You may wanna repost here real quick to help peeps understand what may be going on.

BP

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No follow up blood work but I started to take ALRI ULTRA HOT and my sex drive and testicle size are through the roof!!!!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Dude, your balls are bigger?

Really?

That sounds promising, who wouldn't want bigger nuts?

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Really?

lol I am pretty content where mine are. I am pretty protective of my nuts, but not to go as far as to wear a cup all the time. I don't want them getting any smaller, but I definately don't want them getting any smaller. But if I had to choose, I would want them getting bigger than smaller. How big are we talking about here Mr. 50? How big can they go? Are we talking about sack stretching pumps? LOL man I need a break

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

Really?

ROTFLMAO Why would you want bigger balls? :rofl:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Dude, bigger nuts.

Really, who wouldn't want 'em?

I like mine as they are, but I could always use bigger.

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bigger is better besides i feel like mine a still a little down from the last cycle but the gf says otherwise oh well I dunno.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
What's the deal with Activate? Who is making it, and is there a link?
It is a new non-hormonal supp by Designer Supps. If you go down to their forum you'll find a ton of info about it. From there you can link to the site. I think the beta testing batch is still available for sale, but it hasn't hit its real production yet.

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
No follow up blood work but I started to take ALRI ULTRA HOT and my sex drive and testicle size are through the roof!!!!
Wayyyyyyyyyy tooooo much info????!!!!!!

Please don't tell me this is an up & coming contest ?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Wayyyyyyyyyy tooooo much info????!!!!!!

Please don't tell me this is an up & coming contest ?
You didn't hear?

OH man...well, the members are gonna take DS Activate and ALRI Ultra HOT and we're going to track differences in volume of testicle size....how you ask? easy! Get a decent sized beaker mark your starting drop the boys in and figure otu the difference.

4 weeks in whoever has the largest percentage difference (Ultra HOT v ActivaTe) will be claimed king of Testicles. :D

OKay, sooo...maybe I made this up...but, it's an idea, no? :D

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
As far as I'm concerned, they only exist for T production and money shots :D Otherwise, I''d love to give my legs a little more free room :rofl:

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Glad I brought some levity to this discussion. Raven I am sorry if I offended you but as I am sure you are aware sometimes when males take androgens we can experience the unpleasent effect of things shrinking!!!!! While this sucks it is also part and parcel of the aas/ph/ps experience (sometimes) anyway after my last cycle I made this post about some unusual blood work which I could not figure out the explanation for the results. I have to say that after I started Ultra HOT the anatomical markers of normal (or exaggerated) testosterone production had returned.

Well there is my attampt at a more PC answer. Still while it is not blood work it is a positive result vs. the opposite shrinking effect.

Mr.50

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Mr.50, I think RAVEN was just messin'...I"m "assuming" she has a sense of humor, too :D

If not, I guess I better be offering my apologies as well :eek:

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
She probably was. I just didn't want to give you guys more info then you wanted but I thought it was a subjective and objective thing that we all might notice on ULTRA HOT. Not that we all need to share, but when I have taken other AIs I have not had this result so I have to say as far as positive evidence that is one to chalk up to Ultra HOT.

Mr.50

Mr.50, I think RAVEN was just messin'...I"m "assuming" she has a sense of humor, too :D

If not, I guess I better be offering my apologies as well :eek:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I thought you meant your base size was larger. They are just larger after PCT. Correct? So, they are back to normal size?

I'm just curious, how fast did you notice this? So, if one began to show atrophy during cycle, how long till the Ultra Hot reversed it?

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
She probably was. I just didn't want to give you guys more info then you wanted but I thought it was a subjective and objective thing that we all might notice on ULTRA HOT. Not that we all need to share, but when I have taken other AIs I have not had this result so I have to say as far as positive evidence that is one to chalk up to Ultra HOT.

Mr.50
OMIGOD!!!! I was totally messing around. I hope I didnt offend you.? Being the only woman in our office believe me I have learned a ton about male reproductive system. I was being a smart ass! For what its worth, I get phone calls constantly about this, So no none of this offends me. I am totally glad to hear that UH has worked so well for you. Keep us informed, and keep playing that ACDC song.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It has worked so well that I have just continued mt PCT into my extreme cutter (to keep test as high as possible while cutting). I really noticed the "effect" the very next day after I started taking it. I tak it in the late afternoon, say dinner time, and that night I didn't notice much difference. Then the next morning I was really surprised. Actually that is the pattern each day. By night time the just seem like the same old guys I have had all my life, but then by the next morning they are much more full and firm then usual. I know this is much more info then most want but I have to say I am pleasently surprised.

Ok, I thought you meant your base size was larger. They are just larger after PCT. Correct? So, they are back to normal size?

I'm just curious, how fast did you notice this? So, if one began to show atrophy during cycle, how long till the Ultra Hot reversed it?

foo.c

Board Supporter
Awards
You didn't hear?

OH man...well, the members are gonna take DS Activate and ALRI Ultra HOT and we're going to track differences in volume of testicle size....how you ask? easy! Get a decent sized beaker mark your starting drop the boys in and figure otu the difference.
Hrm ... kinda like teabaggin'. :)