ABE, Alphamax, Ep1c, X-Gels, and AI

Gmead80

Awards
I am in week 5 of an 8 week run of ABE and so far so good. I have gained about 3-4lbs and feeling good in the gym, recovering well, and getting in good workouts. Been taking 2 before each of my largest meals.

I have Alphamax on hand but read that I should wait because of the Forskolin and run this at a different time to get in a break.

After my 8-weeks should I take 4 weeks off or can I go right into another supplement?

I was looking at Ep1c, X-Gels, and Viron and had a few questions.

- It seems that Ep1c can be stacked with any of these including Alphamax and ABE?

- I see a lot of people running Viron with an AI like Erase Pro or Inhibit E. Is it neccessary to do it that way? Does it increase effectiveness by lowering estrogen?

- Does an AI increase joint issues, see a lot of people mentioning it drys them out and they can feel it in their joints?

- Last question, any particular order or stack you would run Alphamax, Viron, X-Gels, and an AI in after my ABE is up?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
EP1C would compliment any of those nicely.

The idea behind using an AI with Viron as your Test increases so does your Estrogen (body tries to balance) so keeping estrogen low can be of benefit to some but I dont think its for everyone. Really depends if you are disposed to the sides but you would only know that having ran it and learned which IMO would be better. Viron does great with the 5-2 protocol and makes your bottle last a good bit. If you go that route then just get some Cissus or Fish Oils and you will be good in a week or so.

Have you ran any of these things before?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
From what I've been.told here on a.m. you can run forskolin at 100mg safely for 12 weeks, then break for 4 weeks. So you could run alphamax right after your Abe. Also you could start to stack in alphamax with the Abe and see if you can tolerate the forks dosage being higher since forsk is in both products.

X gels and epic could be stacked with any of these, but I would run seperately to see if you respond to them and if they are effective for you.

Good luck

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
As previously stated, EP1C could be added to any of the above. Personally, I had a great experience with Alphamax and am lookin forward to an Alphamax, EP1C, Dermastrength run in the near future.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One can run F95 for 12 weeks. You could stack ABE with Alphamax, but may find some GI issues with that amount of F95. With that said, I would stack Viron and your AI as one stack and then Alphamax and X-Gels as another stack. I have ran Alphamax and X-Gels and loved it. Epic can go with either one or added to your current ABE run

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am in week 5 of an 8 week run of ABE and so far so good. I have gained about 3-4lbs and feeling good in the gym, recovering well, and getting in good workouts. Been taking 2 before each of my largest meals.

I have Alphamax on hand but read that I should wait because of the Forskolin and run this at a different time to get in a break.

After my 8-weeks should I take 4 weeks off or can I go right into another supplement?

I was looking at Ep1c, X-Gels, and Viron and had a few questions.

- It seems that Ep1c can be stacked with any of these including Alphamax and ABE? Correct

- I see a lot of people running Viron with an AI like Erase Pro or Inhibit E. Is it neccessary to do it that way? Does it increase effectiveness by lowering estrogen? Not necessary, but stacking a test booster and an anti-E would be complementary.

- Does an AI increase joint issues, see a lot of people mentioning it drys them out and they can feel it in their joints? It can for some people, but others do not have an issue. Start low and work your way up to find out how decreased estrogen affects you personally.

- Last question, any particular order or stack you would run Alphamax, Viron, X-Gels, and an AI in after my ABE is up? Following ABE, you could consider Alphamax+Viron, X-gels+Ep1c. Both Ep1c+ABE and X-gels+ABE are popular stacks around here.
Responded above!