stimulatory effect from Ergonine?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The title says it all really. I'm getting a mild stim feel from E9 after i take it (probably like 5-10 minutes if i had to guess a time frame). I posted this in the Ergonine thread yesterday and it didn't really get much attention. Here's a quick rundown of what was said in that thread so far:

1. I'm familiar with each ingredient in the formula with the exception of FA. I have taken them all in bulk form at one time or another.
2. Bolt stated "i've noticed something similar, but i thought i was crazy". So i know i'm not the ONLY one, but he was the only person to agree with me.
3. I typically take E9 upon waking (therefore usually at least fasted for 5+ hours) on both workout and non-workout days. Yes i have noticed this without combining with stims.

Anybody have any knowledge/ideas why this could be happening? Or has anyone else other than Bolt and I noticed this?? I dont have any problem with it...just very curious. By the way, if you havent tried E9, you are missing out.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The choline can have such an effect in some.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The choline can have such an effect in some.
Just weird that ive taken bulk choline before in non-stim environments and I've never experienced it whatsoever. Thats what's making this such a tricky thing for me to figure out. If i'd never taken bulk choline before, i would have been pointing the finger directly at the choline as well.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Several ingredients are remarkably helpful for energy levels if you are deficient from dieting or overtraining. Ie. Creatine, choline, carnitine. If you are dehydrated, rehydrating does wonders for energy from the glycerol and even glutamine.

Even in non-defiecient induviduals choline/carnitine can have this effect

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting. I personally get a stim effect each time from any choline source. Maybe my aCh is just naturally low. :D

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Several ingredients are remarkably helpful for energy levels if you are deficient from dieting or overtraining. Ie. Creatine, choline, carnitine. If you are dehydrated, rehydrating does wonders for energy from the glycerol and even glutamine.

Even in non-defiecient induviduals choline/carnitine can have this effect
Good point.. I wasn't even thinking about the Carn. That gives me a mild hum each time too.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Have you taken choline and a carnitine salt together before? The combo is very synergistic and lclt will remain active longer and possibly to greater effect alongside choline

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I've used pretty much all of the formulation before extensively and hadn't noticed it.

Really surprised because I notice it when I don't take it with stims.

Cool side benefit I guess but the performance and recovery are still what I'll keep using it for. ;)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
It would be interesting if Ferulic acid is playing a part in this, as it is unstudied in this regard

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you taken choline and a carnitine salt together before? The combo is very synergistic and lclt will remain active longer and possibly to greater effect alongside choline
As i think back on it, my bulk LCLT ran out before i ever received any bulk choline so no I don't think I've ever taken them in combination before. If that's really what is doing it, anecdotally speaking, the synergism is quite strong.