Break between ABE and Magnitropin

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

I'm going to be finishing up an 8 week run of just ABE, which I have loved, and I wanted to try Magnitropin next for 8 weeks,

I was just wondering if I should take a 4 week break between the two or if I can just go right into a Magnitropin run?

Thanks!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Go right into magnitropin! you can actually stack both for even better gains.

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
Go right into magnitropin! you can actually stack both for even better gains.
Sounds good man thanks! Abe and magnitropin...sounds killer! I always heard about ARA and ABE on this forum but never ABE and Magnitropin now that I think of it.

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
The main reason I asked if they can be run back to back is because they both affect testosterone...

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would say your good to go with magnitropin! I love ABE as well! Anabeta elite is killer!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As the others have stated, you're good to jump right in to Magnitropin! Let us know what you think and if you have any questions.

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
As the others have stated, you're good to jump right in to Magnitropin! Let us know what you think and if you have any questions.
Awesome! I see you're a Myokem rep which is comforting. So you see no problem with the testosterone aspect and having to take a break between the two?

Also, where is the best site to buy Magnitropin? Can't wait to try this stuff.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Hi guys,

I'm going to be finishing up an 8 week run of just ABE, which I have loved, and I wanted to try Magnitropin next for 8 weeks,

I was just wondering if I should take a 4 week break between the two or if I can just go right into a Magnitropin run?

Thanks!
Hey i see you are newer to the forums so welcome to AM, but like said above i would just run back to back. you will love the gains and you will love what you feel and experience with myokem mag.. I would buy from TGB, they are having a great sale on myokem products right now and i think there is a code floating around for free shipping. If you have any questions throughout your run please feel free to DM me, we are all here to help you succeed!!

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
Hey i see you are newer to the forums so welcome to AM, but like said above i would just run back to back. you will love the gains and you will love what you feel and experience with myokem mag.. I would buy from TGB, they are having a great sale on myokem products right now and i think there is a code floating around for free shipping. If you have any questions throughout your run please feel free to DM me, we are all here to help you succeed!!
Man I can't tell you how much I appreciate this post brother! Thank you so much! I've been a lurker for probably 8 months and am finally getting more involved! Excited to be here!

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Anytime man, we are all a family here. I know we can answer most of your questions if not all, don't be afraid to ask, there are no dumb questions here. But if you don't like the patriots then you are on my ehhh list (; jk hahaha

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Magnitropin and SNS Inhibit E, would this stack well together?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, those would play nicely together. We have had very good feedback with stacking Magnitropin and Alphadex, which is our Anti estrogen hormone modulator as well. SNS makes quality products so you're all good

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Magnitropin and SNS Inhibit E, would this stack well together?
Yes sir I'd rock it. I haven't ran inhibit E but Alphadex and Mag is great, so Inhibit and Mag would be awesome too!

TGB has Mag and with the code "AMSHIP" you get free shipping AndrewMcD

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
To late, it's already on the way. Looking forward to the run