In desperate need for an extremely strong fat burner

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Alright, so my doc recently jacked up my dosage of prednisone, resulting in uncontrollable weight gain no matter how hard I workout or how well I eat. Does anyone here have any suggestions for a really strong burner or appetite suppressant to at least lessen the weight gain? Completely desperate. I'm up over 10 pounds in like 2 weeks. Also...it cannot contain Yohimbe, Yohimbine, or Rauwolscine/Alpha Yohimbe

TN Lift

Awards
Alright, so my doc recently jacked up my dosage of prednisone, resulting in uncontrollable weight gain no matter how hard I workout or how well I eat. Does anyone here have any suggestions for a really strong burner or appetite suppressant to at least lessen the weight gain? Completely desperate. I'm up over 10 pounds in like 2 weeks. Also...it cannot contain Yohimbe, Yohimbine, or Rauwolscine/Alpha Yohimbe
prednisone is known to cause a lot of fluid retention, especially long term. Try monitored your sodium intake while on it as well as just being aware that a lot of the weight might be water weight. But ephedrine containing products would be my fat burner recommendations.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
While I can use ephedrine on occasions, a full ECA stack (3x daily) negatively affects the condition that the prednisone is being used to treat....I found that out the hard way. And yes, a large amount of it is fluid retention, but some is fat as well. If someone recommended a good, strong diuretic or a diuretic/fat burning stack, that would work to. I just want something...i look and feel like s**t

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also gained a considerable amount of weight fast. For me most was water and doing a low carb diet shredded it fast.
Black mamba or hellfire are my go to supplements when I need to shred fast. I just typically don't like them cause I don't eat on them and lose muscle.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Recompadrol
Metabolic Powder
Evomuse Defuse

These will all help prevent fat gains.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I wouldn't feel comfortable recommending a product given the medial condition and treatment you're going through. I'd highly advise running all dietary supplements by your physician.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In my experience...fat burners are very limited in their overall effect. There are limited products that I think are effective, and Norcodrene and ECA are both at the top of that list and you have eliminated both of those with your restrictions.

Forskolin, capsaicin, green tea, and green coffee bean extract are probably the only mildly effective ingredients I would say have some science behind them. I've also noticed some fat loss with fish oils and sesamin - but it is moderate and I definitely respond better to Sesamin than some people.

There are other moderately useful chemicals out there, but they are limited. The bottom line is that, given your medical condition - it is going to be more risk than reward trying to use a fat burner to lose weight. As others have said, a doctor should know what you are trying to do and what you are taking, don't just go on someone's recommendation here.

I think modifying your diet may help more than anything. I know it's beating a dead horse and you said, "no matter how hard you workout or how well you eat" - but that is going to give you the most bang for your buck and you may not be doing quite as much as you could be. I know it's hard. Keep at it.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Without a doubt in my mind the best fat burning stack of 2015!

[video=youtube_share;MkpamnXASPc]http://youtu.be/MkpamnXASPc[/video]

By Todd Lee M.D.
It’s 2015 and your older. Are you better? Do you want to be? Or are you one of the few people who think they are perfect and there is no room for improvement? As TFA as I am I still have room for improvement and one of those areas is excess body fat. And for this reason Im going to review the best fat burners of 2015!

A Word on Growth Hormone

Growth Hormone aside from aiding in healing and recovery and slowing the aging process burns fat! Pay close attention to Wyked 2.1, Rise and Swell, and Ghenerate since all three of these increase growth hormone at discrete times of day to cause your body to have a huge natural release of growth hormone when its MOST BENEFICIAL for fat loss and longevity!

The Products

T2 – This is a natural version of the thyroid hormone thats already in your body. It does not work on the thyroid. It does not mimic anything, it isn’t an herb. IT’S THE ACTUAL THYROID HORMONE. But T2 is different than T3 and T4 that are the old thyroid prescription drugs. T2 just burns fat and not muscle. What’s even cooler, if you wanted to bulk on T2 it helps grow strength and speed fibers! This is the opposite of the drugs other doctors push on their patients, I mean prescribe.

Take home points:

1) T2 is real thyroid hormone that accelerates your mitochondria’s use of fat for fuel and excess energy is lost as heat.
2) It suppresses appetite
3) It makes your muscles bigger and stronger if you take it while trying to grow not cut

Rise and Swell – This is FOR MEN ONLY because it is a natural test booster. It also has Yohimbine which aside from the male performance enhancing effects helps your body target the hard to reach fat like belly (Visceral) fat. It has L-carnitine which transports fat from the fat cell to the mitochondria where the T2 is causing it to be burnt off for heat and not energy. Rise and Swell does other things to amplify your testosterone production which indirectly will burn fat as well.

Take home points:

1) Facilitates T2 burning fat
2) Natural test booster
3) Erection support

Wyked 2.1 - Yes all three of these are my inventions, and when used together they work synergistically. Like Rise and Swell, Wyked 2.1 has L-carnitine and Yohimbine. So it will amplify the effects of T2 on fat burning. Additionally Wyked 2.1 is a pre-workout formulated to grant the greatest pump possible.

Take home points:

1) Fat burning and pump focused pre workout
2) Wyked 2.1 is amplified by Rise and Swell
3) Wyked 2.1 amplifies T2’s fat burning effect

All three of thse taken together correctly will give incredible fat loss results when coupled with the appropriate diet, 30 day transformation!

Rezolution – This is a fat burner like the classic diet pills. What makes Rezolution special however is the extra herbal ingredients to satiate your reward centers of the brain so you get pleasure for eating your diet food.

Take home points:

1) Burns fat
2) Curbs appetite
3) You don’t feel like your missing anything eating clean

Epi-1-Test – This is a combination prohormone which works similar to Anavar. It preserves your muscle and directly burns fat and inhibits aromatase so your body makes less estrogen. It is an advanced addition to a fat burning stack since it has 2 prohormones in it.

Take home points:

1) Works like Anavar
2) Preserves muscle while cutting or gain lean mass while bulking
3) Increased strength
4) Burns fat directly and indirectly
5) Decreases your estrogen so you store less fat and look leaner

LipoTherm Y- This is topical Yohimbine to allow you to target hard to burn fat off the butt and thighs on women and the lower back and stomach on men. It doesn’t enter your body so for those of you affraid of yohimbine this is still for you!

Take home points:

1) Topical fat burning
2) Only legal way to do spot reduction
3) Perfect for wings, butts, thighs and belly fat

What Do I Get?

If you’re a woman looking to lose fat then use Wyked 2.1 + T2 + Rezolution + LipoTherm Y

If your a man looking to lose fat use Rise and Swell + Wyked 2.1 + T2 + Rezolution + Epi-1-Test + LipoTherm Y

Nothing in this article or on this site should be considered medical advice or as an endorsement to violate any law of the country in which you reside. The information given is for fun and entertainment purposes only. All claims are 100% dependent upon proper diet and exercise. Please consult a medical practitioner prior to any diet and exercise program.

[video=youtube_share;N6xAf_uvKFQ]http://youtu.be/N6xAf_uvKFQ[/video]

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I also agree with seeking your doc first. I know it sounds weird but my boxer is on daily prednisone and she has put on a ton of weight and it has messed with her bladder as well. It's just a known side of prednisone.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with Aaron. It wouldn't be wise to recommend supplements whilst you are on medication.

It is better to be safe than sorry.

I have been on prednisone extensively and I sympathise with you, it isn't fun at all lol.

Best of luck with your recovery. :)

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't feel comfortable recommending a product given the medial condition and treatment you're going through. I'd highly advise running all dietary supplements by your physician.
This is the best advice you'll get.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
This is the best advice you'll get.
I disagree. I firmly believe in being open with your physician. However 99% of physicians out there are half as educated on our types of supplementation. Prednisone is a steroidal drug used as a immunosuppressive which causes weight gain. That being said other than some medications and melatonin not much is completely contraindicated with prednisone. It is a very common medication and a supplement like T2 should not interfere.

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
Hybrilean is working really good on me! but its about to go away so you better hurry up if u want some :)

10:1 Olive Leaf Extract, Green Coffee Bean Extract (50% Cholrogenic Acid), Caffeine, AMP Citrate (4-Amino-2-Methylpentane Citrate), Banaba (1% Corosolic Acid), Higenamine

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hybrilean is working really good on me! but its about to go away so you better hurry up if u want some :) 10:1 Olive Leaf Extract, Green Coffee Bean Extract (50% Cholrogenic Acid), Caffeine, AMP Citrate (4-Amino-2-Methylpentane Citrate), Banaba (1% Corosolic Acid), Higenamine
if only it were amp......

iddqd

Awards
@ strongsupplementshopreps and mindandmusclerepdudes, are you ****ting me?
theres a guy asking about how to control fat gain while on a medication for a condition he has not mentioned, but is apparently made worse by e&y.
the lean engineer dude wants to sell him some norcodrene, which contains a really potent yohimbe extract.
the graynurse dude posts about taking t2 (which obv may disrupt some hormones) without knowing what OPs condition is, 2 products with yohimbine and a prohormone blend of 1-dhea and epiandrosterone.
then someone mentions hybrilean which, apart from being known for not meeting label claims, contains higenamine - of which you can assume OP should not take it because he also doesnt do well on ephedrine.

so can i ask all of you guys: what the hell is wrong with you?
the reason people say to run this stuff by his physician is not because anyone assumes that guy knows a lot about smart supplementation practice, but because, again, OP HAS A MEDICAL CONDITION that he is being treated for by a doctor who should at least be able to tell him what he will have to stay away from. you know. due to the medical condition.

reality of the situation will be that he'll most likely have to man up until the treatment has either resolved his issues and lose the fat back afterwards or, if it is chronic, find a longterm resolution to a longterm problem which does not interfere with anything. that might very well be more likely a good GDA to at least mitigate some of the fat gain that a stim or mitochondrial uncoupling based product, but even those you cannot possibly recommend without knowing a lot more about the whole story because some of those interfere with medication elimination etc, and, again, maybe with the condition being treated.

and just because prednisone is a common medication does not make it okay to recommend prohormones vs the fat gain, even if its 'just' 1-dhea, especially because we, again, do not know what condition OP is being treated for. jesus.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I disagree. I firmly believe in being open with your physician. However 99% of physicians out there are half as educated on our types of supplementation. Prednisone is a steroidal drug used as a immunosuppressive which causes weight gain. That being said other than some medications and melatonin not much is completely contraindicated with prednisone. It is a very common medication and a supplement like T2 should not interfere.
If that's your stance, that's fine, but you really don't know what you're talking about (and the liability now lies on your company, so I'd tread lightly in the future). Prednisone is remarkably high in side effects, and while it doesn't have many contraindications (most drugs don't), it certainly has a laundry list of drug interactions. In addition to all of this, you don't even know why OP is on prednisone. High dosed prednisone is typically indicated for relatively serious medical conditions, and recommending any supplement to him while saying physician follow-up is useless is frankly incredibly irresponsible (and I hope you are not involved in any form of patient care with such comments).

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I stand by my statement. The OP asked a question and I have my opinion the same as yours. People should come for honest advice. I am just answering his question to the best of my abilities. To the comment of I don't know what I am talking about. The virginia state board of nursing states otherwise. People trying to make me and my company look like fools really says nothing. I never stated physician follow up was useless. I clearly stated they were not educated on supplementation. They can tell you all day long drug interactions but anything past normal vitamins and herbs will make it hard to find a physician that truly knows. Doc are the same as everyone else. They have their basic knowledge and area of expertise. Most aren't any "smarter" than the average person just more training and time in the field on a certain specialty. I have had many doctors not know what to do in emergency situations and turn to none other than the Nurses. No I do not know the OP reason for taking prednisone but, that isn't the question I answered. I singled out Prednisone as a drug not a disease process. I will always continue to be open with both my patients and colleagues.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It honestly seems like they just cut and pasted instead of reading the post... That really brings down the value of the overall Forum imo, not to mention if that advice is taken, thats just horrible. Just saying

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
It honestly seems like they just cut and pasted instead of reading the post... That really brings down the value of the overall Forum imo, not to mention if that advice is taken, thats just horrible. Just saying
I don't feel like any of this is helping the OP so lets just agree to disagree.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
just saying that he clearly States he cant use yohimbe in post#1, then you post a topical yohombe product. Im sure thats a great product,I love yohimbe, but the whole point of his question was something without that ingredient.

Im just saying it feels like you guys dont read his post, just see the word fat burner in the subject and cut and paste your advertisement. Thats my opinión.

My recommendation to buffspartan is openly consult your doctor and get his reccomendation.

Last edited:

iddqd

Awards
I stand by my statement.To the comment of I don't know what I am talking about. The virginia state board of nursing states otherwise. I have had many doctors not know what to do in emergency situations and turn to none other than the Nurses. No I do not know the OP reason for taking prednisone but, that isn't the question I answered.
Because i have a really, really hard time to 'agree to disagree' on this, let me re-iterate what you said in this thread:
- you do 'stand by' your recommendation of T2, epiandrosterone, 1-dhea, topical yohimbine, a preworkout with yohimbine, a sexual aid with yohimbine and a fatburner with synephrine (which again might be problematic based on what we know) to someone who gains weight on an immunosuppressant steroid which he is taking for undisclosed medical problems (which we can assume have been going on for a while because OP said the doc had to jack up the dosage)
- you do think 'you know what you are talking about', based on being a state registered nurse or whatever you americans call that
- because doctors have to ask nurses in emergency situations and them not knowing a lot about supplementation in general that somehow makes your own recommendation better
- you did not answer the question about what OP should take in his situation, but just some random other question OP did not ask and you did not specify which.
- to me, personally, you did not seem to understand that people telling him to ask his doc does not have anything to do with those people assuming the MD in question is well educated on supplementation etc, but with the assumption that this guy might know more about the health condition OP is being treated than, for example, absolutely anyone in this thread

...do you really think you should be working in your field?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I'm am not going to continue to argue with you.

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
I stand by my statement. The OP asked a question and I have my opinion the same as yours. People should come for honest advice. I am just answering his question to the best of my abilities. To the comment of I don't know what I am talking about. The virginia state board of nursing states otherwise. People trying to make me and my company look like fools really says nothing. I never stated physician follow up was useless. I clearly stated they were not educated on supplementation. They can tell you all day long drug interactions but anything past normal vitamins and herbs will make it hard to find a physician that truly knows. Doc are the same as everyone else. They have their basic knowledge and area of expertise. Most aren't any "smarter" than the average person just more training and time in the field on a certain specialty. I have had many doctors not know what to do in emergency situations and turn to none other than the Nurses. No I do not know the OP reason for taking prednisone but, that isn't the question I answered. I singled out Prednisone as a drug not a disease process. I will always continue to be open with both my patients and colleagues.
too bad you're wrong

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Lol this thread. Proper diet, maybe keto diet would be my opinion.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In keeping with the spirit of the thread I would like to recommend the entire line of Evomuse products. I use them and I've never needed prednisone, what more evidence do you need that they work for all ailments?*

*If anyone can't tell this is sarcasm laced.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
In keeping with the spirit of the thread I would like to recommend the entire line of Evomuse products. I use them and I've never needed prednisone, what more evidence do you need that they work for all ailments?*

This cracked me up. lol I have nothing to offer to this thread, but a solid thanks to you good sir. haha

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I was like .......... until I saw the disclaimer