If you can afford it is this ultimate fatloss stack (legal)

Bernie1b

Awards
Camphobolic 6 caps per day (as directed)
Lean Extreme 5 caps per day (2 first thing in Morn, 1 Pre workout, 2 before bed)
Phenogen (4pills 3 times a day with meals)
Glucophase XR (1 first thing in Morn, 1 high carb meal, 2 Post workout, 1 before bed)

What do you guys think?

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If I could afford that, I'd just get my ass liposuctioned. :lol:

dd

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lean Extreme 5 caps per day (2 first thing in Morn, 1 Pre workout, 2 before bed)
Glucophase XR (1 first thing in Morn, 1 high carb meal, 2 Post workout, 1 before bed)

What do you guys think?
I think you take too many damn pills trying to fix your fucked up diet.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna beat Lean One to the punch here, but in a word, "CARDIMOTHERF*CKINO!!!

Par Deus

Par Deus

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would add an extra half-dose SesaThin and a stimulant appetite suppressant.

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
too much LX is an overkill
I would a stimulant such as HEAT

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Ephedrine + Caffeine. They are my favorite stack of all time, gotta have that in your combo if you can take stimulants

Redeemer

Awards
I noticed great results with 4 per day LX. 1 in the AM, 1 with lunch and 2 before bed. Just curious, why is too much an overkill. I know you can have joint pain etc. from blocking cortisol, but are there other problems reported?

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
I think the ultimate fat loss stack with a good diet would be Trimax + E/C or Thermogenic of choice

supaman

Awards

What do you guys think?
This is similar to what I am currently using.

Supaman's Log

3 caps Lean Xtreme
Glucophase as needed. (3 cap avg)
HEAT as needed.(6 cap avg)
3.6 g Cissus
1.2g Green Tea

My biggest road block is not being able to sleep when I diet hard. And the Lean Xtreme
lets me get away with it.

Loki

Supplement Jester
Awards
  • Established
crack works wonders
This would be one of the few instances where you'd actually be better off with DNP.

I'm so tempted to post my cutting stack from last winter, although I have misgivings about that, since I felt death at the door at least twice on it. Results were pretty silly though.

CaptAmera9

Awards
I do believe the EC stack is one of the most effective ways for cutting but if you do want to invest that much money I would go with g4ud1n on this one.

crack works wonders

Scrap

Board Supporter
Awards
I do believe the EC stack is one of the most effective ways for cutting but if you do want to invest that much money I would go with g4ud1n on this one.
Yeah, but crack has been proven a bit hard to cycle, and many people stay on too long.

CaptAmera9

Awards
Yeah, but crack has been proven a bit hard to cycle, and many people stay on too long.
HAHAH I want to see scientific evidence because all of the crackheads I have seen were pretty lean off of their ten year cut cycle.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This would be one of the few instances where you'd actually be better off with DNP.

I'm so tempted to post my cutting stack from last winter, although I have misgivings about that, since I felt death at the door at least twice on it. Results were pretty silly though.
Interested :D

Qwerty

Board Supporter
Awards

Why do I have a feeling it involves Avant's whole product line? lol. Don't know why that would make you sick though. Do tell. ;D

Loki

Supplement Jester
Awards
  • Established
Why do I have a feeling it involves Avant's whole product line? lol. Don't know why that would make you sick though. Do tell. ;D
No, this was pre-Sesathin/Phenogen, back in the rough "ole days".

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established

Post up brother.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
If Ive learned anything after starting my first cutting cycle - its more of a lifestyle change than a "Im gonna take this stuff and get ripped!" thing. At least, if you're not going out for any hormonal enhancement.

Getting ripped while maintaining a max amount of LBM naturally is a long, hard road:D

BV

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would add HEAT and clen but reduce Lean Xtreme to 3caps a day. Your joints will thank you.

6Plates

Awards
Has anyone actually read a study that even suggests that 7-OH is a decent cortisol suppressant? I'm not calling out DS, nor am I saying that LX doesn't work, but I looked through a shitload of abstracts (most for 7-oxo, but some with 7-OH) and I didn't find anything that was that impressive. I know anecdotal evidence is decent with users reporting sore joints, etc. Let me know. Link?

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It doesnt decrease circulating cortisol but does decrease cortisol at the receptor level. Thats what I heard anyway. No science to back it up though :(

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established

What do you guys think?
Nah, that's not the "ultimate": you can still add something ;)
Exclding GH, you can add:

-Dicana or Tyrocuts (Trimax is too strong, it needs AAS/PH to preserve your muscles)
-HEAT or ECA
-Sesathin

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
maybe im taking all the fun out of the crack comments but isnt the only reason crackheads are skinny is because they spend money on crack and not food??.....

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
AMP/Heat + forslean........best diet stack (legal) ever.