myo-inositol trispyrophosphate (itpp)

sprintsss

Banned
Awards
anyone has any experience with myo-inositol trispyrophosphate (itpp) ?

they give it to race horses and greyhounds.

wonder if anyone who compete in MMA, Boxing, marathons etc..
have any experience or recent news on this stuff

Enhanced exercise capacity in mice with severe heart failure treated with an allosteric effector of hemoglobin, myo-inositol trispyrophosphate
Andreia Bioloa, Ruth Greferathb,c, Deborah A. Siwika, Fuzhong Qina, Eugene Valskya, Konstantina C. Fylaktakidouc,1, Srinivasu Pothukanuric, Carolina D. Duartec, Richard P. Schwarzb, Jean-Marie Lehnc,2, Claude Nicolaub,c,d,2 and Wilson S. Coluccia,2
+Author Affiliations

aCardiovascular Section, Department of Medicine, Boston University Medical Center, and Myocardial Biology Unit, Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA 02115;
bNormOxys, Inc., 200 Boston Avenue, Medford, MA 02155;
cInstitut de Science et d'Ing?nierie Supramol?culaires, Universit? Louis Pasteur, 8 All?e Gaspard Monge, 67000 Strasbourg, France; and
dFriedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy, Tufts University, Boston, MA 02115
Contributed by Jean-Marie Lehn, December 31, 2008 (received for review December 1, 2008)

Abstract
A major determinant of maximal exercise capacity is the delivery of oxygen to exercising muscles. myo-Inositol trispyrophosphate (ITPP) is a recently identified membrane-permeant molecule that causes allosteric regulation of Hb oxygen binding affinity. In normal mice, i.p. administration of ITPP (0.5?3 g/kg) caused a dose-related increase in the oxygen tension at which Hb is 50% saturated (p50), with a maximal increase of 31%. In parallel experiments, ITPP caused a dose-related increase in maximal exercise capacity, with a maximal increase of 57 ? 13% (P = 0.002). In transgenic mice with severe heart failure caused by cardiac-specific overexpression of Gαq, i.p. ITPP increased exercise capacity, with a maximal increase of 63 ? 7% (P = 0.005). Oral administration of ITPP in drinking water increased Hb p50 and maximal exercise capacity (+34 ? 10%; P < 0.002) in normal and failing mice. Consistent with increased tissue oxygen availability, ITPP decreased hypoxia inducible factor-1α mRNA expression in myocardium. It had no effect on myocardial contractility in isolated mouse cardiac myocytes and did not affect arterial blood pressure in vivo in mice. Thus, ITPP decreases the oxygen binding affinity of Hb, increases tissue oxygen delivery, and increases maximal exercise capacity in normal mice and mice with severe heart failure. ITPP is thus an attractive candidate for the therapy of patients with reduced exercise capacity caused by heart failure.

sprintsss

Banned
Awards
Chemical drink breathes life into damaged hearts
22:00 09 February 2009 by Andy Coghlan
After drinking a chemical dissolved in water, mice with damaged hearts turn from couch potatoes into treadmill tearaways, researchers say. The finding raises hopes that the same substance can invigorate patients weakened from heart attacks by increasing the supply of oxygen to damaged cardiac muscle.

Designed to make haemoglobin release more of its oxygen than normal, the drug, myo-inositol trispyrophosphate (ITPP) boosted exercise levels in the ailing mice by 35% when given dissolved in water. When given by injection into the abdomen, exercise levels rose a massive 60%.
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn16564-chemical-drink-breathes-life-into-damaged-hearts.html

sprintsss

Banned
Awards
Curious to see where this goes.
The feedback on other forums been amazing. No rise in blood pressure, no side effects reported other than dry skin. People saying they dont get winded at all during workouts. A 60% boost they say.

I just bought 10 grams of this stuff.

Inositol itself is an amazing supplement

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
curious as to how it would work in humans. Imagine if we could run clen without the cardiac worries

sprintsss

Banned
Awards
Is Pat Arnold still around here? i saw him having a short discussion about itpp couple years ago on another forum, maybe he has an update.

sprintsss

Banned
Awards
Is Pat Arnold still around here? i saw him having a short discussion about itpp couple years ago on another forum, maybe he has an update.
Can this be moved to advanced discussion? Thanks

xhrr

Awards
This forum is weak, y'all still asking what are your top 5 favorite supplements and overlooking this exciting supplement IMA have to find a different place y'all to worried about PES Select new flavorings here
Lol. How much did 10 grams cost you?

sprintsss

Banned
Awards
Isn't the dosage going to need to be fairly high for humans though? 10 grams won't last very long.
Couple logs show 100mg being the sweet spot

4 days on 4 days off

I will try that

Studies show 750mg/kg

sprintsss

Banned
Awards
That is a lot.
If people are noticing endurance benefits off 100mg a day then 10 grams worth is good for 100 days.

thats what I'm hoping for at least. Im not comfortable with taking anymore until more information is available .

dsade told me he's hoping to include itpp in the new version of Cardiotryx

xhrr

Awards
If people are noticing endurance benefits off 100mg a day then 10 grams worth is good for 100 days. thats what I'm hoping for at least. Im not comfortable with taking anymore until more information is available . dsade told me he's hoping to include itpp in the new version of Cardiotryx
Awesome thanks homie. The study is why I thought it would have had to be doses insanely high. Im gonna try this out

sprintsss

Banned
Awards
Awesome thanks homie. The study is why I thought it would have had to be doses insanely high. Im gonna try this out
" In terms of energy and mood, yes. There is, subjectively, a positive effect but only in small doses (100 mg a day or so). When I tried larger doses (up to 1200mg), I felt head pressure and anxiety, maybe because my breathing got tight. My heart rate and bp stayed the same (48 bpm, 115 over 60) but I felt like I couldn't breath fully. I hated it.

Phase 1 studies were done with up to 750 mg/kg so my big doses were not that big everything considered.

Unfortunately, the effects didn't seem cumulative.

Optimal régime for me is 100mg a day 4 weeks on 4 weeks off (to be safe).

I tested my V02 max a lot when I was on and the effecrs were profound, I recovered almost instantly which I liked and although many people around me got sick, I didn't.

Not much effect on memory or thinking that I measured at least.

I'm off right now to test C60oo but can't wait to get back on. My V02 max didn't drop when I was off but I believe it was because I trained much harder when I was on. My performance didn't improve over what it was at the end of the cycle.

Sorry for ranting but detailled report might prove useful for other folks :)"

Brief log on itpp

Will gather others shortly

sprintsss

Banned
Awards

"Clinical studies seem pretty safe and eliminated through kidneys without being metabolized :)

http://normoxys.com/clinical-trial-results/

Actually, the more I look at it, the more this compound seems amazing. Not only does it have strong anti-cancer proprieties for different type of ailment but the performance enhancing effect and safety profile (phase 1 studies) are pretty amazing...

Moreover, an actual Nobel Prize winner is on board on the company. I know big money is obviously involved but so far, it seems pretty damn amazing.*

The info can be found on the website of the company: normoxys.com I'm not affiliated with them but will invest in the company FOR SURE!*

the dosage you are using probably aren't causing any harmful effect. The gave rats 750mg per week intravenously and they were fine. Actually, the tumor they had were completely removed after treatment.... Better cycle your use just to be safe.*

I'm still having amazing results and hitting PR after PR in the gym.

FYI, Ittp and ox111a are the same compound :)

"

sprintsss

Banned
Awards
*"I want to add my personal experience too.

used it orally/sublingually2 days ago 1 mini spoon (around 20mg) and yesterday another, around 20-25mgright after first use I had quiet a big blood rush, nothing scary, I felt like I was oxidized, brain included (have there been any tests on brain tissue too?)overall I feel less tired during a day, which is just so awesome when you have to work in big office space without "fresh air"I am considering placebo, will see how it goes for a few weeks with breaksoverall effect is so strong that you probably dont want to use that with, for example sunifiram (which I didnt take for 3 months, but still consider great)I am unsure about possible negative, long term side effects, would be good to knowstacked with C60-OO and MK-677, each seems/feels to be working in a different way, I am still alive which is goodI didn't notice any significant mood change

Today I also had B-mix vitamine pill, and was fine."

Same user

"
Up to 12 days oh my ...I think I didn't yawn for 4-5 days after taking it - so much more oxygen was coming, my brain felt overwhelmed at times, especially during first 3-4 days...I will try small dose without taking other supps. I also got sick (food poisoning at 30.10 - or at least I guess that was what happened), really not nice thing to happen at work.

I think I've noticed changed color of urine at some point, as much as when taking b complex. Too many things at once to be sure - will test in 1 week.

Would be great to hear some safety reports/protocols**Seems quiet safe, but I wouldnt like to kill my liver or kidneys for example in 10 years time*
"

sprintsss

Banned
Awards
"just want to update on this. Been taking 1-2 grams per week. Been doing cardio(running) the past few days. Definite, significant increase in cardio capacity. Going much faster(2 to 3 mph) and longer distances and am barely getting winded. Stuff is pretty amazing for running, swimming or even between sets of lifting I've noticed it helping."

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed

sprintsss

Banned
Awards
Chillax homie.
What you mean?

Cooper was about to tell me what he thought about itpp in another thread that got closed and i briefly chat with dsade about it on instagram

test112

Awards
  • Established
Just busting balls matey. It's all good; I'm interested in this discussion.

nasrenegade

Awards
I am interested not only in intelligent opinion and discussion, but one thing I find interesting is there are two significantly different dosing protocols used, both of which anecdotally have given significant increase in stamina. One is every day at 100-200mg, while the other is every 5 days ( or weekly ) at about 1-2g. Both seem to work, but I do remember seeing a post about ITPP being able to reduce angiogenesis due to such a long half life. While I understand blood flow ( to a degree ), I dont know the implications here.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How does a thread like this die? :(

AKM007

Awards
Subd for info.....

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

sprintsss

Banned
Awards
Why not? Stuff seems very popular
Half life is 5 days and some reports of people having trouble catching their breath at times.

I have asthma so not sure I want to risk anything without more info

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have your googled the stuff lately? Pretty popular all over the bodybuilding forums.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
It seems like an interesting product. Where can we find such things besides horse med websites

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

AKM007

Awards
Here are the details of some clinical trials done by a company with regards to cancer research. Its says that its safe but I cant seem to find out what the maximum dosage was.

Demonstrated that OXY111A is safe and well tolerated through all doses; no safety findings observed

Further reading here: http://normoxys.com/clinical-trial-results/

Edit: PS:OXY111A is the same as ITTP

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stuff doesn't seem to have a downside lol. What am I missing?

jaakonpallo

Awards
Stuff doesn't seem to have a downside lol. What am I missing?
See post #38.
Scares( slightly at least) to think I might end up having breathing problems with that bad ass 5 days half life

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You all need to google this stuff - several bb'ing forums and places like Longecity are praising this stuff from personal use (some posts are from 2 years ago so it's been tested).

sprintsss

Banned
Awards
Some people report the feeling of too much oxygen and not enough breaths to handle it or something where you experience trouble breathing. I would risk it if I didn't have asthma but obivously I would be more sensitive to trouble breathing than one without so I'm hesitant . whenever I see a report in regards itpp with asthma

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doesn't sound fun but still not a deal breaker for me :D