In the Mail ....

Page 252 of 264 First ... 250251252253254 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by GrizzleB View Post
    Where are you guys getting the standalone vas06? Is sns the only company selling it? Looking to add it to my preworkout.
    Idk if they’re the only company selling it but for single ingredient products I consider them the standard.
    *Psalms 62:1-62:2*
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

2. Quote Originally Posted by GrizzleB View Post
    Where are you guys getting the standalone vas06? Is sns the only company selling it? Looking to add it to my preworkout.
    Haven’t seen anyone else but SNS
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by GrizzleB View Post
    Only one that I'm aware of... Can't usually beat SNS for quality and price though so unless its like a sketchy Chinese mfg company I doubt you'd see it cheaper anyway since its a licensed ingredient
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by GrizzleB View Post
    I know of another company and they were offering a Buy 1 get 2 free promotion recently. Not sure if the quality is up to SNS' par though.

5. Quote Originally Posted by GrizzleB View Post
    I'd stick to SNS. They often have some great deals on it too
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DAN20 @ checkout for 20% off entire order
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by soxbsbll05 View Post
    I know of another company and they were offering a Buy 1 get 2 free promotion recently. Not sure if the quality is up to SNS' par though.
    Tried to pm ya but your box is full, shoot me a PM if you can I'd be interested in all options. May still got with sns as I want some tta500 and they are they only guys who have it.

7. SNS = First Class
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    SNS = First Class
    there’s no reason to get it from anyone else

9. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    SNS = First Class
    this!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

December Jacked Pack:
    Build Fast Formula VasoBlitz Coupon Code: Bob15
    RXS Radiate+ Coupon Code: CPBOB

11. One of My Best Friends sent Me this as a early Christmas gift. I will be putting BLR products to the test! Late January or after I reach My 100Lbs Lifetime weight loss goal..

Name:  IMG_2009.JPG
Views: 230
Size:  663.0 KB

12. Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    One of My Best Friends sent Me this as a early Christmas gift. I will be putting BLR products to the test! Late January or after I reach My 100Lbs Lifetime weight loss goal..

What a friend! That is one heck of a hook up.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    What a friend! That is one heck of a hook up.
    Yes it is Brother!

14. Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    One of My Best Friends sent Me this as a early Christmas gift. I will be putting BLR products to the test! Late January or after I reach My 100Lbs Lifetime weight loss goal..

Man that is one hell of a friend you got there brother.
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

15. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Man that is one hell of a friend you got there brother.
    Yes, She’s Awesome!!

16. Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post

I'll be running that same stack in the new year as well.

17. One of My Best Friends sent Me this as a early Christmas gift. I will be putting BLR products to the test! Late January or after I reach My 100Lbs Lifetime weight loss goal..

I lost 85 lbs 35 years ago, but I'm sure you are like me you gain a few than you lose a few, I would love to know how much weight I have lost total in my life time probably a 1000 lbs
    TEAM GET DIESEL

18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Campus Protein White Frost & Lemon Drop Fuel Pre-Workout

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2DtP7y1APM

Taste

White Frost - White Frost fuel is a mirror image of a White Monster energy drink in a powder form. While tasting the beverage you can pick up small hints that resemble carbonation to give you the replica of the carbonated can. If you never had a white monster this beverage provides a grapefruit/ citrus flavored soda. The way the sour and sweet flavors congeal together make a very refreshing flavor. If you ever had a squirt soda or fresca this is a good example of what to expect going into this product or buying the energy drink. Overall this exceeds Hyde Power Potion in Winter Blast as the best white monster replica I had and the taste was absolutely spectacular.

Lemon Drop - The lemon drop flavor in Fuel has surpasses my lemon hater taste buds. The density of the flavor is on the bold side on the initial taste. As this flavor hits your taste buds you pick up a slight zest in the aftertaste to enhance the sweetness of the lemon. You really get the best of both worlds with a strong initial taste and a zesty aftertaste. This is by far the best lemon I have had to date. It is not overpowering, it is not dull, and it is done just right. This is extremely refreshing and any lemon fan will truly enjoy this one!

Ranking of Fuel Flavors:
    1) White Frost
    2) Sour Watermelon Wedges
    3) Lemon Drop
    ** Remember I am not a big lemon fan ***

Mixability
    CP Fuel mixes with ease. Just touching the water the powder will start to dissolve. I even mixed with a spoon in water and had nothing stick to the cup. I was amazed at how flawless this does mix. In a blender bottle or shaker bottle you will have no particles floating around or any foaming. This is a huge plus to the product especially if you ware on the go and want to just add it to a water bottle and slug it down.

Formula

Creatine Monohydrate 1.5g – Power, Performance, Endurance, Recovery
    Carnosyn Beta Alanine 1.2g – Power and Performance, Delays fatigue
    L-Arginine 800mg – Nitric Oxide Enhancer
    Betaine Anhydrous 500mg – Cellular electrolyte concentration & Hydration
    L-Citrulline 450mg – Pumps, N.O Enhancer, delay lactic acid build up
    L-Tyrosine 280mg - cognition-enhancing amino acid
    L-Taurine 220mg – Hydration & Performance
    Choline Bitartrate 250mg – Cognitive Enhancer & Nootropic
    Caffeine Anhydrous 200-250mg – Stimulant (200 is regular for Watermelon & Lemon and 250 for LE White Frost)
    Huperzine A 2.5mg – Cognitive Enhancer & Nootropic
    L-Norvaline 120mg – N.O. Enhancer + Pump agent

Cost

CP Fuel is around $25 for 30 servings or $40 for 60 servings. Whenever you buy in bulk or a larger product you will get a cheaper cost per serving. If you are looking for a great tasting energy drink or coffee replacement that provides good energy this is a worthwhile buy. While the ingredients are not clinically dosed you could find this as a great afternoon get me up,, or a tool to use when studying. I would venture towards other heavy hitter or clinically dosed products for a true pre-workout.

Pro’s
    • Top of the line Taste
    • Good Caffeine Kick
    • Great Energy
    • Transparent Label
    • ~ 80 cents a scoop, which is great for energy, drink replacement.
    Con’s

• Not Clinically dosed At A Single Scoop
    • More Effective At 2 Scoops, but still lackluster in some areas.

19. Does Fuel have any carbonation to it when mixed up (eg, sodium bicarbonate or something else, NoXplode used to fizz up)? The White Frost sounds amazing, but part of the reason I like energy drinks are because of the fizz - not sure if I'd like it without it.

20. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Campus Protein White Frost & Lemon Drop Fuel Pre-Workout

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2DtP7y1APM

Taste

White Frost - White Frost fuel is a mirror image of a White Monster energy drink in a powder form. While tasting the beverage you can pick up small hints that resemble carbonation to give you the replica of the carbonated can. If you never had a white monster this beverage provides a grapefruit/ citrus flavored soda. The way the sour and sweet flavors congeal together make a very refreshing flavor. If you ever had a squirt soda or fresca this is a good example of what to expect going into this product or buying the energy drink. Overall this exceeds Hyde Power Potion in Winter Blast as the best white monster replica I had and the taste was absolutely spectacular.

Lemon Drop - The lemon drop flavor in Fuel has surpasses my lemon hater taste buds. The density of the flavor is on the bold side on the initial taste. As this flavor hits your taste buds you pick up a slight zest in the aftertaste to enhance the sweetness of the lemon. You really get the best of both worlds with a strong initial taste and a zesty aftertaste. This is by far the best lemon I have had to date. It is not overpowering, it is not dull, and it is done just right. This is extremely refreshing and any lemon fan will truly enjoy this one!

Ranking of Fuel Flavors:
    1)White Frost
    2)Sour Watermelon Wedges
    3)Lemon Drop
    ** Remember I am not a big lemon fan ***

Mixability
    CP Fuel mixes with ease. Just touching the water the powder will start to dissolve. I even mixed with a spoon in water and had nothing stick to the cup. I was amazed at how flawless this does mix. In a blender bottle or shaker bottle you will have no particles floating around or any foaming. This is a huge plus to the product especially if you ware on the go and want to just add it to a water bottle and slug it down.

Formula

Creatine Monohydrate 1.5g – Power, Performance, Endurance, Recovery
    Carnosyn Beta Alanine 1.2g – Power and Performance, Delays fatigue
    L-Arginine 800mg – Nitric Oxide Enhancer
    Betaine Anhydrous 500mg – Cellular electrolyte concentration & Hydration
    L-Citrulline 450mg – Pumps, N.O Enhancer, delay lactic acid build up
    L-Tyrosine 280mg - cognition-enhancing amino acid
    L-Taurine 220mg – Hydration & Performance
    Choline Bitartrate 250mg – Cognitive Enhancer & Nootropic
    Caffeine Anhydrous 200-250mg – Stimulant (200 is regular for Watermelon & Lemon and 250 for LE White Frost)
    Huperzine A 2.5mg – Cognitive Enhancer & Nootropic
    L-Norvaline 120mg – N.O. Enhancer + Pump agent

Cost

CP Fuel is around $25 for 30 servings or $40 for 60 servings. Whenever you buy in bulk or a larger product you will get a cheaper cost per serving. If you are looking for a great tasting energy drink or coffee replacement that provides good energy this is a worthwhile buy. While the ingredients are not clinically dosed you could find this as a great afternoon get me up,, or a tool to use when studying. I would venture towards other heavy hitter or clinically dosed products for a true pre-workout.

Pro’s
    • Top of the line Taste
    • Good Caffeine Kick
    • Great Energy
    • Transparent Label
    • ~ 80 cents a scoop, which is great for energy, drink replacement.
    Con’s

• Not Clinically dosed At A Single Scoop
    • More Effective At 2 Scoops, but still lackluster in some areas.

I think that this is suitable as an energy drink replacement as you said but too underdosed for a true preworkout. No need for creatine at all, beta alanine would need 3 scoops and the l citruline about 6.

21. Bob, I have great respect for your reviews, I know you have a connection with Campus Protein (Great Company) but yet you give a good honest review of there product!! Respect !
    TEAM GET DIESEL

22. Problem with that is, you can just pop into a shop/petrol/gas station and pick up a can of monster

Or order online and wait for delivery etc

If the average person wants a drink like that they aren’t going to go online and buy it they will just pop into a shop a buy a can

23. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    You do realize that is exactly what I said in the video right?

Word for word I held up the monster can and said “this retals At $1.50-2 and fuel is 80 cents. Half the cost, better and long lasting energy and better flavor.

Read the last line under cost regarding this not being a fully dosed clinical pre workout.

Do you know how many people just walk into grocery stores and convenience stores and drop upward to $2-3 on a drink? Fuel could replace that and save people good money.

Good example I work at a pharmacy college and we have doctors that swesr by white monsters. I gave them a few scoops to try and told them the price point. Everyone of them stated it tastes better and the energy was longer and stronger. The turn around = affordable purchase for their daily use and they don’t have to Buy or chill cans
    Lol yeah sorry, basically skimmed your review, looked at the ingredients and commented before watching
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    Problem with that is, you can just pop into a shop/petrol/gas station and pick up a can of monster

If the average person wants a drink like that they aren’t going to go online and buy it they will just pop into a shop a buy a can
    Waiting 1-3 days to have a 30 day supply is not killing anyone. Convenience is storing a tub at their office, they don't ever have to go into a store or a gas station they can just mix it up when they get to their office or their work. This prevents worry about traffic, waiting in line, or purchasing singles at a time.

Most people are narrow-minded, they don't think about "investments" or ways to save money. Just like your typical people who go to Starbucks every day and spend $4-6 a coffee. Easier to make at home, use a K-Cup, or invest in a coffee maker to use at their office/work and brew there.

Some people are lazy and will overpay, some will take a day or a few days to buy something to in return save them cash. There is plenty of ways to look at convenience. To some consumers its ehh ill buy a can , or some people who think Yeah this is the same thing or buy in bulk and save money. To each their own.

25. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    Problem with that is, you can just pop into a shop/petrol/gas station and pick up a can of monster

I disagee, I keep a shaker of Dry Powder in my vehicle at all times, Add Water, Shake, Ready To Go !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Got My SERM In the Mail, HELP!
    By MonStar1120 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-13-2017, 11:20 PM
  2. Getting Nolvadex in the mail??
    By iamgod93081 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-18-2006, 03:43 AM
  3. Legal advice?- seizure letter in the mail.
    By hypo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-16-2005, 08:54 PM
  4. Got My M1,4 tabs in the mail (woot)
    By Jarconis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-01-2004, 07:32 PM