In the Mail ....

Page 244 of 259 First ... 242243244245246 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by shockrock3 View Post
    The next super stim has arrived...adrenal glands rejoice. First ever with DMAA/DMHA/DMBA. Attachment 174489Attachment 174490
    Did you try this out?

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Primeval Labs Pumpkin Pie Isolit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvnGJmlbKLg

Taste

Pumpkin Pie – This is exactly what you would want out of a real pumpkin pie. Neither the pumpkin flavor nor the spices overpower each other. There is a 50/50 complimentary split between both aspects in the protein powder. If you want to get the best of both worlds in a pumpkin protein powder Primeval Labs hit the nail on the head. Every single aspect you could think of (besides the whip cream and crust) in a pumpkin pie was on point. Primeval Labs continues to impress me with their flavoring.

Mixability

Isolit is a pure isolate protein powder. The texture of the powder is very thin and mixes upon touching the liquid. Given the makeup of the profile it mixes thicker than I expected. Added Xanthan Gum could be a big reason for the added thickness for a pure WPI protein powder. I varied 4-6-8oz of liquid and found no issues with any amount. The less amount of liquid you use the stronger the flavor will be.

I also enjoy mixing protein powder into Greek Yogurt. I mix 1 scoop of Isolit into 6oz of Greek yogurt and found it to have no issues when stirred with a spoon.

Formula

ISOLIT is a 100% pure whey protein isolate protein powder that mixes easily and tastes absolutely delicious. ISOLIT is derived from exceptionally high-quality milk, and by using only whey protein isolate, we’ve maximized protein content per scoop while limiting carbohydrates and fat.

Per Scoop:
    ~130 Calories
    3g Fat
    2g Carbs
    25g Protein
    Digseb Plus → Digestive Enzyme Blend

Cost

Primeval Labs Isolit retails around $40 for a 2lb tub. This is not including coupons and discounts you can find from online retailers. Given Primeval Labs track record on flavoring you are dealing with a high quality WPI protein powder. This is one of those products of you get what you pay for. The company is exceptional at flavoring, and this carries over into their protein powder just like EAA Max, Mega Pre, Mega Pre Black, and the rest of their line-up. The added digestive enzyme causes no bloat and goes down very easy that is just the icing on the cake to prevent bloating or GI issues.

20% OFF RXS Raidate+
    Coupon: CPBOB
    15% OFF Build Fast Formula VasoBlitz
    Coupon: Bob15
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Primeval Labs Mega Pre Black Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojVFkGPypwQ

Taste
    Gummy Bear - This was a very refreshing version of the candy. Right off the bat, the density of the flavor is strong in the initial taste. As the flavor runs down your taste buds the aftertaste is where the sweetness picks up. I never once felt this was overly sweet, but just the right amount to truly enjoy the flavoring and make it nice to sip on. With Primeval Labs they are so good at flavor you will never have to shotgun or chug your pre-workout. They find a great way to flavor any formula on their product line.

Mixability
    Sometimes pump products that contain ingredients that attract heat and moisture can clump very easy. To my surprise when I mixed up mega pre black I had no issues. I used 2 scoops (1 serving) in 14-16oz of water. I prefer to dilute my supplements and I still found the flavor to be strong and refreshing. If you were to use 8-10oz as suggested on the label you should have no problems. A good trick is to mix the night before when I train early in the AM, so that leaves no floaties in my shaker bottle.

Formula

Per (2 Scoops):
    6g Citrulline (Pump / Prevent Lactic Acid Build up / Performance)
    2.5 Betaine (Cellular Electrolyte Concentration, Hydration)
    2g Choline (Nootropic to aid focus/mood)
    325mg Dynamine (Enhance Caffeine Half-Life)
    325mg Caffeine (Stimulant)
    300mg L-Norvaline (NO Enhancer)
    150mg ElevATP (Increase ATP Levels)
    68mg Di-Caffeine Malate (Prolonged Stimulant)
    50mg N-Methyltyramine Hydrochloride (Bonus Stimulant enhances fight or flight syndrome)
    50mg Hordenine (Cognitive Enhancer and Mood Boost)
    100mcg Toothed Clubmoss (nootropic to aid focus)

Cost

This product may run for $50 on their main webpage, but they always have 25-35% off coupon codes. I have seen it on BOGO and 25% off as an intro sale on another new webpage. This is one of the most cost effective pre-workouts when on sale. You have to remember what you are getting in this product is fully transparent and dosed very high. Primeval Labs is no stranger to great tasting and well-dosed products. IF you are on the market for a heavy hitter, you will want to invest in this product.

Pros
    -Price on sale is a very good buy
    - Open Label
    - Strong and refreshing flavor
    - Well dosed

Cons
    - May be too strong at 2 scoops for some

Love to hear your post workout thoughts on the preworkouts you review. How was the energy? How long did it last? Notice any extra focus? Any crash? Better pump?

4. I ask @The Solution how the Sinfit Pumpkin Cookies were, so he says I send you one, Great !! This is what I got..............

Name:  Hook Up.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  85.0 KBName:  Bear Claw.jpg
Size:  71.9 KB

Fresh Bear Claws, Home Made Caramel Corn, Chocolate Covers Pretzels, Some Cookies, Protein and a Few Other Goodies. I still don't know how the cookies are, but The Bear Claws, Caramel Corn and Pretzels are FANTASTIC !!!!!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

5. I ask @The Solution how the Sinfit Pumpkin Cookies were, so he says I send you one, Great !! This is what I got..............

Fresh Bear Claws, Home Made Caramel Corn, Chocolate Covers Pretzels, Some Cookies, Protein and a Few Other Goodies. I still don't know how the cookies are, but The Bear Claws, Caramel Corn and Pretzels are FANTASTIC !!!!!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

•   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    I ask @The Solution how the Sinfit Pumpkin Cookies were, so he says I send you one, Great !! This is what I got..............

That's what's up, I haven't tried any sinfit products yet but the look excellent.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    I ask @The Solution how the Sinfit Pumpkin Cookies were, so he says I send you one, Great !! This is what I got..............

Dude is a super nice guy
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
    20% off = brice20 (Not my personal code - just there to hook up AM members)

8. Needless to say, The Bear Claws are all gone!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

9. In the Mail ....

Im in Florida for two weeks, wondered into the 3 letter store

Asked the guy if he had samples of the ghost cereal milk

Got these;
    Attached Images Attached Images  

10. Got this the other day gonna crack it open soonName:  20181117_204430.jpeg
Views: 215
Size:  46.3 KB
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

If you have a Trader Joe’s and don’t have this you are missing out on the GOAT
    Buy 5-6 containers it will be gone in a week

20% OFF RXS Raidate+
    Coupon: CPBOB
    15% OFF Build Fast Formula VasoBlitz
    Coupon: Bob15

12. From last week:

Name:  A8A26CE4-E8EC-41C3-80D0-59613247701C.jpeg
Views: 144
Size:  889.3 KB

13. Quote Originally Posted by m1k3_d0z4 View Post
    From last week:

Name:  A8A26CE4-E8EC-41C3-80D0-59613247701C.jpeg
Views: 144
Size:  889.3 KB
    Hows that flavor of illa?
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

14. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140
    How’s that flavor of illa?
    It’s really good! These are my first products with Myoblox, but all three products taste amazing! They are definitely in the sweet side, but I tend to use a lot of water in general whenever I use a powdered product.

The Illa is a fruit/tropical punch flavor. It reminded me of the tropical flavored sour patch kids. Very enjoyable, but like I said, it is sweet. I would honestly recommend doubling the suggested water amount that’s on the label

15. Quote Originally Posted by GrizzleB View Post
    That's what's up, I haven't tried any sinfit products yet but the look excellent.
    Sinfit (everything) is the best tasting imo !
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

16. Name:  Vaso.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  190.6 KB

17. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Name:  Vaso.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  190.6 KB
    Keep seeing this one posted, is this the new rave "pump" pre? I've been using quake lately as it's dirtn cheape on Amazon and effective for me, I just add in the other raw powders I enjoy. Finishing a tub of white flash and while its nice, Im not sure I'm sold on vaso 6 yet...

18. Quote Originally Posted by GrizzleB View Post
    Keep seeing this one posted, is this the new rave "pump" pre? I've been using quake lately as it's dirtn cheape on Amazon and effective for me, I just add in the other raw powders I enjoy. Finishing a tub of white flash and while its nice, Im not sure I'm sold on vaso 6 yet...
    No.....Volugen or MA Pump are at the top of the class for Pump Pre's. That one Vasoblitz is weak compared to those 2.
    SAVE OUR LIVER!!

19. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    MA Labs MA Pump
    Ghost Pump
    Kraken Pump
    Mega Prep Black
    VasoBlitz

All worthy of a buy, nobody wants to shell out almost $3/Serving for a clincally dosed product though. (MA Labs MA Pump)
    Bob I used Volugen this morning, swear it's the best pump ever. I don't mind paying $$$$ if it's dosed correctly. I got Volugen for $42 shipped.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    SAVE OUR LIVER!!

20. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Like I said it is a personal preference, some people rather buy 2 Kraken Pumps or 2 High Volumes which are still very well dosed products, intstead of $42 for one single product.
    Is noxygen still a nice one to add to another pre? I enjoyed condense and would like to and looking for something to add onto quake. I'm going to look into the other few you listed.

21. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Absolutely Noxygen is, I can get you noxygen for for around $15 on BF
    Cheap and effective with a simple formula

Condense actually has BOGO with the noxygen caps ATM.. Pretty good deal.
    Didn't know Noxygen had caps, I'm definitely interested in some Black Friday deals. Thanks Bob!

22. Ran out of my pre (C4 Ultimate) and stopped by Vitamin Shoppe and just decided to try a random pre I'd never thought about and picked this up.

Going to see how it is tomorrow.

Name:  IMG_0033.jpg
Views: 298
Size:  193.2 KB

23. Quote Originally Posted by GrizzleB View Post
    I like Vasoblitz. It's a everyday product. I like the fullness it provides all day. Plus when they run a sale I always buy couple to keep the stock up.
    Plus I got 35 doses on my last tub!
    buy no means i'm I a pump product expert.
    I don't workout fasted and try eat a snack with some carbs a little seasalt and chug some extra water. with my vasoblitz. This provides me the best pump.Plus I have to get to bed about 4hrs after I workout and can't use high stims.
    (I do like me some DMAA but that is for the rare Saturday morning workouts)!

Looking forward to BLR's new pre to come out.

24. Name:  VasoBlitz.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  256.4 KB

Just Got These, I Can't Wait To Try The Lemon Drop !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

25. do you mind sharing where you got it for that price?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Got My SERM In the Mail, HELP!
    By MonStar1120 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-13-2017, 11:20 PM
  2. Getting Nolvadex in the mail??
    By iamgod93081 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-18-2006, 03:43 AM
  3. Legal advice?- seizure letter in the mail.
    By hypo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-16-2005, 08:54 PM
  4. Got My M1,4 tabs in the mail (woot)
    By Jarconis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-01-2004, 07:32 PM