In the Mail ....

Page 208 of 259 First ... 206207208209210 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Rockzilla View Post
    Another good haul, I forgot I ordered the cookies, can’t wait to try one. A few extra samples from PES and what I keep reading to be their best protein flavor.
    The Cookies are Sin-Fully Delicious and Frosted Cup Cake is Very Good!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Attachment 166680

Won this on instgram last week, got it today. I will be giving it a try !!
    That stim profile looks absolutely sickening. I would definitely give it a try.
    •   

3. Old guy stuff...

Prostate stuff (Jarrow, my favorite vitamin co, NOW is 2nd), K1ngsguard (No need to explain this one) and spring water (some pussies call it beer). Nice mail day for me. (Just waiting for my "Now Nutrition" Mini-gel Fish oils... (More old guy stuff). **shrug**

Horrible dark pic in my home office (Cellah Dwellah).
    Attached Images Attached Images  

4. Quote Originally Posted by Power-Lift View Post
    Old guy stuff...

Prostate stuff (Jarrow, my favorite vitamin co, NOW is 2nd), K1ngsguard (No need to explain this one) and spring water (some pussies call it beer). Nice mail day for me. (Just waiting for my "Now Nutrition" Mini-gel Fish oils... (More old guy stuff). **shrug**

Horrible dark pic in my home office (Cellah Dwellah).
    Someday everyone will need old guy stuff !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

5. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Someday everyone will need old guy stuff !!
    if they are lucky enough to live that long....
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off
    •   

6. Three Jamie Lanisters and his soldiers Name:  IMG_0035.JPG
Views: 179
Size:  478.0 KBName:  IMG_0036.JPG
Views: 179
Size:  407.1 KB

7. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    Name:  IMG_7929.JPG
Views: 154
Size:  473.2 KB
    Somebody's going to get skinny !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

8. Name:  IMG_5501.JPG
Views: 105
Size:  587.8 KB
    My 3 PES supps just came in (Shift and F95) for this epic 2 month cut. Also got my hands on some OG Alphamine

9. What stores the og alphamine from please?

10. Quote Originally Posted by DarthGainer View Post
    What stores the og alphamine from please?
    Stocked up on them when PES made the switch to the new, terrible formula. I bought 5 off eBay about 2 years ago while the price was still around face value. These are unfortunately my last 2

11. Name:  IMG_7829.JPG
Views: 242
Size:  522.7 KB
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Name:  IMG_7829.JPG
Views: 242
Size:  522.7 KB
    What's the red Loco?

13. Quote Originally Posted by kelvarnsen View Post
    What's the red Loco?
    The Valentineís Day one. No beta-alanine and added galantamine.

14. Thoughts on Loco?

15. Quote Originally Posted by BRUstrong View Post
    Thoughts on Loco?
    I can't speak for the Loco Cinco version or the Valentines ones that Afi140 has in his picture but I should write a review of the normal version.

It's a well dosed pre but at 49.99-62.99 it's very expensive unless you find it on sale. I've been double scooping it and like everything about it except the 400mg of caffeine from Realcaf which I don't get much of a buzz from.

I also rolled right into using it right after StimMax without a break, so maybe it's partially my fault.

16. Todayís sample try;

Name:  IMG_4417.JPG
Views: 215
Size:  362.7 KB

Tastes really refreshing, I canít point my finger on what it reminds me of though. Popped it back in the fridge to chill some more though

17. Quote Originally Posted by BRUstrong View Post
    Thoughts on Loco?
    Itís good. Not as potent as I thought it would be. I havenít used galantamine in any other product but it gives me a slight headache. Only lasts like 10-15 min which is weird. Overall at the right price I would recommend it.

18. Some day im gonna be able to stash a bunch of supps.

19. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    Some day im gonna be able to stash a bunch of supps.
    Donít start... once you start, it becomes a full blown problem haha.

Day 1 - supp shelf

Day 100- supp small cabinet

Day 300- supp pantry

Day 500 - supp room

Day 1000+ - supp House (at this point itís basically a crack house haha)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

20. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Donít start... once you start, it becomes a full blown problem haha.

Day 1 - supp shelf

Day 100- supp small cabinet

Day 300- supp pantry

Day 500 - supp room

Day 1000+ - supp House (at this point itís basically a crack house haha)
    That sounds amazing! Lol

21. Name:  USPLabs 61018.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  89.2 KB

Thank You @Colby.Strunk and USPLabs for the opportunity to be one one the first to try out the New USPLabs VitamerPRO
    TEAM GET DIESEL

22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Animal SNAK Frosted Oatmeal Raisin Protein Bar Review

Taste

Frosted Oatmeal Raisin - Upon opening the wrapper Animal uses a yogurt glaze with real oatmeal and raisins scattered throughout the bar. The first bite has a sweet and luscious flavor to it just like a frosted oatmeal cookie. The yogurt taste was pure and there was nothing artificial at all about it. The sweetness of the raisins pairs perfectly with the glaze to provide a nice compliment to the bar. The chewiness and density of the oatmeal give this a texture, which crumbles in your mouth. Animal Snak did a damn good job replicating one of my favorite cookies into a meal replacement bar. Nitpicking this to a 10 I was expecting a bit more of a pop from the glaze to suit the raisin and oatmeal center. Overall this is very well done considering you are getting everything from natural and whole food sources.

Texture

For an all-natural protein bar these are extremely soft, and by soft I mean you can crumble them with your fingers. I figured Animal Snak would be dense like a FitCrunch, SinFit, or a MuslceTech NitroTech Crunch, but that is not the case. The bar has a nice coating/glaze on top that provides extra flavor and richness. Overall I like these because right out of the wrapper they are great to eat. Some brands are a little too hard, which require you to either let them sit out in the heat or be microwaved to be tolerable. Then there are some companies who are too soft they taste like laffy taffy.

Formula

Per Bar:
    Calories ~ 350
    10 G Fat
    40g Carbs
    7g Fiber
    25g Protein

Animal Snak uses whole food ingredients like rolled oats, peanut butter, and protein from milk. They also use real honey into the formula and mix these in kitchen aid mixers. These provide up to 27g of protein a bar with no artificial flavors or sweeteners. Some people get a lot of bloating on protein bars due to high sugar alcohols. Since there are no added sugars, which help this, will digest very easy. Animal Snak was made to be an effective meal replacement bar that resembles whole food. Animal did a great job on doing so.

Cost

Box of 12 ~ $20-25
    Singles - $2
    For a protein bar that resembles a whole food formula make up and packs a ton of quality calories it's a very hard deal to pass up. If you just want to try out one bar you can find them for around $2 on multiple webpages. That is going to be cheaper then picking up anything local in a grocery store, which is a fantastic deal. Given the flavor, profile, and texture of these bars I would highly suggest them for someone who wants a very easy digesting and great tasting product.

20% OFF RXS Raidate+
    Coupon: CPBOB
    15% OFF Build Fast Formula VasoBlitz
    Coupon: Bob15

23. They Look Awesome

Nice Review (as always)
    TEAM GET DIESEL

24. I got a little surprise in the mail today. Something I didn't order... well I forgot I signed up for a newsletter and they were serious about sending 4 free bars out to the first 'so-many' people who sign up. They look good, but a little bit melted as they must have been in the UPS truck for a while. I'm going to give them some time to get back to solid and if anyone wants an opinion, I'll give it.

Name:  combat.png
Views: 166
Size:  961.6 KB
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Got My SERM In the Mail, HELP!
    By MonStar1120 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-13-2017, 11:20 PM
  2. Getting Nolvadex in the mail??
    By iamgod93081 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-18-2006, 03:43 AM
  3. Legal advice?- seizure letter in the mail.
    By hypo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-16-2005, 08:54 PM
  4. Got My M1,4 tabs in the mail (woot)
    By Jarconis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-01-2004, 07:32 PM