looking for good source of casein.

phaledax

im looking for a place that sells atleast 5LBs or higher of 100-80% casein. 10LBs bags would be prefered but anything in a high amount would be appritiated. a link to the site would be awsome. thanks for any help or ideas.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think anyone sells anything that high. All The Whey sells 2.5 pounders of MPI but its unflavored and tastes like puke!. Its pretty cheap though.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
as much as I HATE to promote these guys, I will.

trueprotin.com

RMT

Board Supporter
Awards
houseman,

What's your "beef" with trueprotein.com?

RMT

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Just bought 6lbs of a custom mix from trueprotein, shipped same-day. I'm curious as well; is it an issue of quality or customer service? I've never had a problem with TP, but I've only placed a few orders. They're a solid-outfit based on my experience.

TBigs

Awards
Definitely trueprotein.
You can get 100% or a blend of your choice. I have used them about 6 times in the past year and have not had any problems and their product is one of the best you can get. They even carry BSL flavor systems.
I am expecting my recent order tomorrow actually...shipped within one day of ordering even though it is 2 custom blends of about 6 different types of proteins.

phaledax

thankyou very much, that was exactly what I was looking for. awsome...

djs2000

Awards
I have placed orders from TPC in the past, and I just made another. I have no qualms about ordering from them.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
There is absolutely nothing wrong with TP. These guys having monthly drawings for free protein (in fact I just won 10 lbs of protein about a week ago). They also have constant auctions for various protein blends in which you can get protein at ridiculous prices. Their customer service is second to none. If you have a question you'll get a reply that same day. If you happen to buy they usually have your protein shipped within an hour or two (depending on how complex the blend is). If you have a question about quality, ask them for a lab analysis. They have no problems on showing you the quality of their protein. Not only that, but they're very inexpensive.

Check out my signature to save a few more dollars.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Wow, that site looks like an incredible service. Which type of whey is the best? I would like to blend some with micellar casein.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I have heard a lot of bad things about trueprotein. Just a lot of negative comments about them...
Well...if that's coming from a place where there is a different protein source that's a board sponsor, that can happen ;)

i can tell you one thing, I've never heard anyone complain about them...

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Wow, that site looks like an incredible service. Which type of whey is the best? I would like to blend some with micellar casein.
Well, personally I'd go with cold filtration isolate because it's the cheapest form of isolate availiable.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
natedog where are they having these auctions? and at the bottom of your post there is nothing about saving money.

Andrew69

Board Supporter
Awards
as much as I HATE to promote these guys, I will.

trueprotin.com
Why do you say that?
I'm tired of paying big $'s for quality protein in Australia and they have been recommened by a few Aussies as a great supplier, with great prices and great product.
I would like to here an unbiased opinion. So far its all been good!

Redspy

Board Supporter
Awards
I've always had good luck with TP. I use their casein, MPI and egg white protein regularly.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
natedog where are they having these auctions? and at the bottom of your post there is nothing about saving money.
The mods erased it. Click on my profile and email me. I'll hook you up with savings and where the auction takes place.

ChemicalD

Have you seen my stapler???
Awards
Protein factory has a 3-4 week turnaround. Also, I have heard the quality is an issue.

My money goes to truprotein.com.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My comment about TP have nothing to do with the quality of their product or their service. IF it did, I would not have recommended them like I did.

I will not go into my beef with TP. It's not appropriate to spill dirty laundry publically, in my opinion.

That said, Thier flavouring... sucks :D

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
i may try trueprotein. pfactory has always given me inside of a week turn around, i buy cold filtered isolate (iso-chill) @ $6.50/lb. i certainly cannot attest to it's purity, but it seems to work well. & my original point was about buying bulk casein seperately. i like allthewhey's flavors.