I was about to make a purchase on N02 by MRI, quick question in regards to the price.

bizzare_777

Awards
What and where is the cheapest you guys have seen this supp. being sold for? ive decided to give it a try, after seein a few buddies from the gym that have been makin some pretty good gains with this product. Seems really costy though.Thanxxx!

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Save yourself some money and just buy the main ingredient Arignine Alpha Keto Glutarate (AAKG). You can buy it in powder form or just buy cheaper tablet forms of NO2....like NOW brand AAKG or even go to ShopRite/Walmart where they have some no nome brand that has AAKG at 3000mgs a serving like NO2....with No2 you pay for advertising and labeling....thats it!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Save yourself some money and just buy the main ingredient Arignine Alpha Keto Glutarate (AAKG). You can buy it in powder form or just buy cheaper tablet forms of NO2....like NOW brand AAKG or even go to ShopRite/Walmart where they have some no nome brand that has AAKG at 3000mgs a serving like NO2....with No2 you pay for advertising and labeling....thats it!
I don't agree. You pay for the delivery system which is needed. Otherwise the no2 won't stay in your system from more than 3 seconds....Mass Nutrition has the lowest prices but they get you on the shipping. Bulknutrition you can get a discount for buying more and the shipping is much lower cost. If your gonna spend $250 or more though you get shipping free at massnutrition. I like bulknutrition myself. I order about 98% of my supplements from them. I should be getting some kind of discount I order from them so much!

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I think if you get the bulk AAKG you'll find it works rather effectively. It is a hell of a lot cheaper, too. Arginine base may be harder to assimilate (and require some extra delivery system), but as I understand it (and from my experience), AAKG is pretty effective.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

I believe 2 years ago when No2 became popular that people were taking different arginine concoctions with diet soda or orange juice to adjust the pH in there stomachs so as not to destroy the arginine allowing more to get in your system. Do what you want but you can not deny the results from most of the board or bodybuilding community....but hey what do I know, none of the Nitric Oxide supps work for me anyway!

bizzare_777

Awards
So, would you guys say that there are other brands besides MRI that will give you a good delivery system?? Everyone seems to think mri has the best delivery.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
So, would you guys say that there are other brands besides MRI that will give you a good delivery system?? Everyone seems to think mri has the best delivery.
Sounds like someone read "The 21 Day Transformation"...i think AAKG is fine on its own....but if you want no2 its gonne be expensive....and honestly it doesnt work that good.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Discussing the homebrew version of aakg I believe the general theory was to drink OJ with the supp, the citrate group from the OJ helped the bioavailibilty of the aakg. I think...

sirpsycho

sirpsycho

Awards
Go to www.froogle.com (it's by Google and is for items for sale on the internet) and type in MRI NO2. After your results come up, hit lowest to highest on the left hand side and it will give you the lowest price available on the web. Scroll through and decide which is your best option according to pricing and shipping options.