blakkstarr

Board Supporter
Awards
Let me start off saying.. !! These 2 VPX products are a waste of $$
I've tried and used many other Vasilo/hemo products. But
like to try new things.. I used for 5 days and felt NOTHING
not even a tiny difference, oddly no quantity is listed on the back of the
Muscle Nitrous only 3000mg "proprietary blend" 50mg Magnesium Oxide. Although
I give it an A+ for taste, but what good is taste without effect!!! CEX - Tastes
awful (not entirely uncommon) NO effect as well... Results = F, save your $$$ and don't
buy..

Currently I am using this stack and experience SKIN tearing pumps every single training
session- some days It feels like they will explode!!(NO BS)

Nitrocharge(primaforce) or Nitrous (syntrax)
+ Legal Gear's Cold Fusion,
and Omega Sports- Cre-ethyl Thunder and
Taurine..

Newb017

Banned
Awards
cex gives me the best pumps i've ever had and strength gains to boot

try bulk CEE and see what happens, that's pretty much what CEX is, you could just not be a strong responder to CEE, and the extra stuff in Thunder is what's doing it for you

Grant

Awards
  • Established
CEX is my favorite creatine, what are you talking about dont waste your money? VPX is a good company, I have used many of their products and have never been disapointed. Sure they may be expensive, but they work.

Newb017

Banned
Awards
it is a waste, it's cee and cakg, we have no clue how much of each and also no clue on how well cakg works, and it's what 40 dollars for 180 grams? for 50 bucks you can buy 1000 grams of cee

i dont think his post is warranted and he's *basically* saying don't buy cee just because it didn't work for him, but cex is very overpriced

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
CEX works. period. Strenght and endurance are there from the very first days.
Its really strange that u didnt feel anything. Most creatine non-responders like me felt a lot of it.

C-AKG is a transport. Thats why the CEE dose u take with CEX is about the half of plain CEE.

Now, the price. Yes, its overpriced as all VPX products ;)
But its good and the flavour covers the CEE terrible bitterness pretty well. If u have the stomach to drink unflavoured CEE, go for it.

Newb017

Banned
Awards
how do you know the prop blend of 2500mg is half cee half cakg?

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
how do you know the prop blend of 2500mg is half cee half cakg?
I dont know. Its an assumption. I believe that a little more than half is CEE. I compared the feedback results from plain CEE.

Newb017

Banned
Awards
o ok

but, in reality, it could be 2200mg cee, 300mg cakg, or something similar to that, making cex pretty much bulk cee

i'm just saying that the poster is hating on it and it's not really a valid put down, i'd be interested to see how he responds to bulk cee

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
o ok

but, in reality, it could be 2200mg cee, 300mg cakg, or something similar to that, making cex pretty much bulk cee

i'm just saying that the poster is hating on it and it's not really a valid put down, i'd be interested to see how he responds to bulk cee
Everyone is allowed to have his or her own opinion. Some people just don't respond. For me I've enjoyed every VPX product I"ve tried. I'm currently taking CEX and Redline and I love them.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CEX works. period. Strenght and endurance are there from the very first days.
Its really strange that u didnt feel anything. Most creatine non-responders like me felt a lot of it.

C-AKG is a transport. Thats why the CEE dose u take with CEX is about the half of plain CEE.

Now, the price. Yes, its overpriced as all VPX products ;)
But its good and the flavour covers the CEE terrible bitterness pretty well. If u have the stomach to drink unflavoured CEE, go for it.
If your a non-responder, your a non-responder. CEE or any of these other "new age creatine products" don't do anything more then regular creatine mono. The companies that make them just need a way to raise the price of creatine. I am a non responder and thats it. I'm not gonna waste money on something I know won't work for me. If you are a non responder and you say CEE works for you, that just proves the power of the placebo effect!. Thats not a bad thing, if you believe something will work so strongly it will work for you, its all in your head.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
If your a non-responder, your a non-responder. CEE or any of these other "new age creatine products" don't do anything more then regular creatine mono. The companies that make them just need a way to raise the price of creatine. I am a non responder and thats it. I'm not gonna waste money on something I know won't work for me. If you are a non responder and you say CEE works for you, that just proves the power of the placebo effect!. Thats not a bad thing, if you believe something will work so strongly it will work for you, its all in your head.
OK, let me correct myself. for non responder i meant poor or very poor creatine responder.
If you are a TOTAL non responder, any creatine will be a waste of money for u. But if you are not sure, I think you should give CEE a try (get 100g of bulk CEE to save money).

What makes CEE and kre-alkalyn (that i never tried) "better" is that they get absorbed and reach the skeletal muscle in a much higher percentage. 95% of mono is wasted in the gut.
If u are a poor responder, you can probably achieve the same results of 3g CEE with 30g of mono a day. But you would at least experience stomach upset. Diarhea and cramps are vey likely too.

Speaking of myself, it wasnt a placebo at all. I tried mono from 5 to 20g a day, di-creatine malate (at the recommended dosage) and both didnt do a s*it to me.
I used CEX (and i believe that other CEE would have done the same, there wasnt buk CEE at that time btw) and the endurance energy, and -with time- strenght were noticeable and stayed for a 3 months period.

I made a quick review, you can search for it in topics of the past july.

Newb017

Banned
Awards
Everyone is allowed to have his or her own opinion. Some people just don't respond. For me I've enjoyed every VPX product I"ve tried. I'm currently taking CEX and Redline and I love them.
right, i agree with you, but im saying for him to trash vpx and say cex is a bad product, is just about the same as him saying cee sucks, so, his ripping on vpx is pretty invalid because cex is *basically* cee, so cee just doesnt work for him, vpx is a good company with good, but overprices, products

blakkstarr

Board Supporter
Awards
For starter's I am not "hating" on any product. I gave a USERS review-stating these 2 products are a waste of money due to my experience.. Posted below the review of the VPX products.. Was/Is my current stack- WHICH does work and INCLUDES CEE, so I never said CEE does'nt work, my review say's these 2 VPX products did not work for me, and neither product lists the actual mgs per serving- both container's state "proprietary blend" so if a company does'nt want you to know how much of what is in thier product or how much per serving so perhaps if a reccommended dosage is not working you can adjust accordingly, then maybe the product is not all it should be .. Omega CEE, Legal Gear, and Prima-force brands all list the amount per serving of the supplement you are taking, so you can adjust your intake to what works for you!!

Newb017

Banned
Awards
that's why i said i'd be interested to see how you respond to cee, because it could be that the NO products you're taking and the extra stuff in Thunder are giving you the gains, i find it hard to believe the cee in Thunder is working and the cee in cex isn't

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
How is 5 days long enough to evaluate a supplement?

blakkstarr

Board Supporter
Awards
If somethings works- use it!
If it does'nt work, don't use it..
5 days is long enough to know if it has or has'nt any effect. especially if you don't
even know what is really in the product, because the supplement company does'nt
list it??? Cigarette company's don't list their ingredients either??? maybe they should
state "proprietary blend" as well..

blakkstarr

Board Supporter
Awards
right, i agree with you, but im saying for him to trash vpx and say cex is a bad product, is just about the same as him saying cee sucks, so, his ripping on vpx is pretty invalid because cex is *basically* cee, so cee just doesnt work for him, vpx is a good company with good, but overprices, products
CEE is not the same as CEX.. You don't know how much CEE is in CEX, because its not listed. Bulk CEE if you dump in 5 grams then you know thats what your getting. 5 grams CEX at their listed
proprietary blend, you don't even know what your true dosage is???

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CEE is not the same as CEX.. You don't know how much CEE is in CEX, because its not listed. Bulk CEE if you dump in 5 grams then you know thats what your getting. 5 grams CEX at their listed
...which confirms why you should be suspicious of VPX!

Newb017

Banned
Awards
my post said cex is *basically* cee, which it is, it technically could be 1250mg cee 1250mg cakg, but i have a strong feeling it was mostly cee, it came out when the rush of cee products came out, i think they just threw in cakg to make it a bit different than the others, so again, cex is BASICALLY cee