I want to use Alphamine and an AI to recomp.

C

CSM

Awards
Hey there everyone. This is my first post. I have been checking out the forums here, and elsewhere for years.
I am a 27 yo male. Went from 250lb to 180lb when I was 18. 14% bod fat as per bod pod.
I want to get an abdominoplasty for skin tightening on my core, but first lean up and stay 8-10 or 10-12%.

I eat pretty clean and bulked about 10 lb last time around 1.5 years ago. Since that cut I do look leaner, but not
to my satisfaction.

Anyways, I want to use some PES - Alphamine and possibly Yohimbine ES to help eradicate stubborn fat and be in optimal
condition come time for my surg. I was int in getting Erase, as an AI but it has changed I understand.

I have ADHD - and begun dexedrine about 6 mo ago. I will need it for school. So I will use that at night and alphamine pre workouts. I took adderall xr and lost a lot of hair in a couple days only. On Spironolactone cream now - has not worsened, even
without it, but spiro slows shedding a lot.

I wanted to use PES Alph & Erase to destroy stubborn and estrogen caused fat.

Should I just use Alphamine?
What about Alphamine and Yohimbine ES for facial fat? Any AI, non "pro hormone" I can couple with?
Or seeing as though my hair took a hit, I had sex side fx on medication (and am repairing this stuff slowly), should I avoid all those?
-Alphamine can't be worse than nicotine for vasoconstriction, can it? I mean if I quit e-cigs before surg, I am sure I will be safe.

You guys and gals seem very knowledgable and have helped me learn a lot of valuable information over the years. Any tips are great!
-Attached pics of my face from dif angles and puffing out neck and jaw and not.

Attachments

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Did your skin not tighten naturally?

C

CSM

Awards
Well some of it did... Like I was probably 17 and my legs rubbed against each other - much improved at 18.
I only realized it was partly loose skin and irregular fat deposits by 22.

A lot tightened or looked leaner as I got leaner. What I mean is I BULKED properly (way more cals, better rest btwn, more pro and fat, less empty cals) at 24-26... And I look better. But more defintion.

My waist was 38in or more then 33-34, then 38 (gained 30 on effexor, lost 2 yrs later). And now it is like 31. I can see
a slimmer profile, but overhang of fat and skin diminishes this and hasn't vanished.

-I was really confused as to what it was when I was 18 (excess skin). Then Effexor, alc, and a crazy early 20's and recovery took a fair amount of time.
Now I am doing better, but still want to change my physique. This will be my last cut pre surgery.

It has been 11 years since I was fat, so I don't think it will ALL "snap back", however I am sure arms, back, legs will look proper after a few more cycles of LBM and cutting fat.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey there everyone. This is my first post. I have been checking out the forums here, and elsewhere for years.
I am a 27 yo male. Went from 250lb to 180lb when I was 18. 14% bod fat as per bod pod.
I want to get an abdominoplasty for skin tightening on my core, but first lean up and stay 8-10 or 10-12%.

I eat pretty clean and bulked about 10 lb last time around 1.5 years ago. Since that cut I do look leaner, but not
to my satisfaction.

Anyways, I want to use some PES - Alphamine and possibly Yohimbine ES to help eradicate stubborn fat and be in optimal
condition come time for my surg. I was int in getting Erase, as an AI but it has changed I understand.

I have ADHD - and begun dexedrine about 6 mo ago. I will need it for school. So I will use that at night and alphamine pre workouts. I took adderall xr and lost a lot of hair in a couple days only. On Spironolactone cream now - has not worsened, even
without it, but spiro slows shedding a lot.

I wanted to use PES Alph & Erase to destroy stubborn and estrogen caused fat.

Should I just use Alphamine?
What about Alphamine and Yohimbine ES for facial fat? Any AI, non "pro hormone" I can couple with?
Or seeing as though my hair took a hit, I had sex side fx on medication (and am repairing this stuff slowly), should I avoid all those?
-Alphamine can't be worse than nicotine for vasoconstriction, can it? I mean if I quit e-cigs before surg, I am sure I will be safe.

You guys and gals seem very knowledgable and have helped me learn a lot of valuable information over the years. Any tips are great!
-Attached pics of my face from dif angles and puffing out neck and jaw and not.
What is your overall body fat right now and what is your anticipated time line until this surgery?

I don't recommend using Alphamine and certainly not Alphamine plus Yohimbine if you are taking Dexedrine.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is your overall body fat right now and what is your anticipated time line until this surgery?

I don't recommend using Alphamine and certainly not Alphamine plus Yohimbine if you are taking Dexedrine.
Really depends on timing and what form of dex you're taking+ time you take it, but Alek is right. Dyspnea and tachycardia would most likely occur.

C

CSM

Awards
Hey there. Thanks for the replies guys. The surgery is not booked yet. Saving up etc. I will for sure quit all stims 6-8wks pre surg.
Maybe 5-7 mo from now, sooner if I have the funds AND can handle recovery w/ school/work.

I agree that dexedrine + alphamine (or coffee or nicotine, and really any stimulant usually) is not wise at the same time.
I would take dexedrine 3-4 times a week. Maybe 10-15mg. I have a high tolerance to stimulants but take breaks from all at times.
People take adderall and coffe (they shouldn't). Dex has less PNS side effects thankfully.

I take 10 mg (5 IR and 5 longer release) spansules and IR sometimes. GSK. Brand name good kind.

*Is it too much to use say alphamine at 8am and dex to work/study at 5 or 8pm? Perhaps reversed...
I'd probably work in the day though... so maybe alphamine at night (for an evening workout).

How much crazier is alphamine than say a strong cappuccino? Recently quit coffee for a couple weeks (on 1 month, off 1 month).
-Maybe no coffee, no dex and using alphamine for 6-8 weeks is the safest? Body fat is 14% or so. Subtracting numbers from last bod pod and maintaining strength (well I was maintaing strength pre exams).

Re Erase: I should probably stay away. My knees hurt a lot sometimes. And I strained my wrist last year or so.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey there. Thanks for the replies guys. The surgery is not booked yet. Saving up etc. I will for sure quit all stims 6-8wks pre surg.
Maybe 5-7 mo from now, sooner if I have the funds AND can handle recovery w/ school/work.

I agree that dexedrine + alphamine (or coffee or nicotine, and really any stimulant usually) is not wise at the same time.
I would take dexedrine 3-4 times a week. Maybe 10-15mg. I have a high tolerance to stimulants but take breaks from all at times.
People take adderall and coffe (they shouldn't). Dex has less PNS side effects thankfully.

I take 10 mg (5 IR and 5 longer release) spansules and IR sometimes. GSK. Brand name good kind.

*Is it too much to use say alphamine at 8am and dex to work/study at 5 or 8pm? Perhaps reversed...
I'd probably work in the day though... so maybe alphamine at night (for an evening workout).

How much crazier is alphamine than say a strong cappuccino? Recently quit coffee for a couple weeks (on 1 month, off 1 month).
-Maybe no coffee, no dex and using alphamine for 6-8 weeks is the safest? Body fat is 14% or so. Subtracting numbers from last bod pod and maintaining strength (well I was maintaing strength pre exams).

Re Erase: I should probably stay away. My knees hurt a lot sometimes. And I strained my wrist last year or so.
I can't really give you an official OK, but if you are planning on spreading the two apart, you'll encounter less side effects. I'm less concerned about you combining caffeinated products with Dexedrine than I am about you taking it with yohimbine, so if you do go with Dexedrine and Alphamine, I would really suggest not adding in any extra yohimbine.

In regards to Erase, you should give it a go. The new formula is not as harsh on joints.

C

CSM

Awards
I'd definitely not add other yohimbine.

Like anything, I will start at a low dose and increase from there.

I will see after a few days if it is unwise to use both on the same day.
Besides, it seems that amps are strongly affected by acidity, and hence many foods and drinks (coffee, cola for instance)
lower its affects. Maybe, just for cognitive function alone, I shouldn't combine them. Not that I know that Alpha has acidic
metabolites.

I understand that the old Erase (never took it) worked really well for recomposition due to the AI ingredient.
It is different now. Any chance of hair loss? Like I said I lost a load of hair in a matter of a few days (maybe adverse reaction
to l-amp and d-amp - adderall unmasked a genetic predisposition for hair loss, I don't know. Using spiro at least). I obviously hope it was just adderall (perhaps T.E. or something + genes at that time... that's a different story though).

-Hair effects possible? I am not sure if it would indirectly affect DHT. Regardless spiro seems to help (but need to use it all the time). Like most approved hair loss meds - it only prevents loss, so I worry about some hormonal change causing a massive shed.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I haven't heard a single complaint about hair loss related to Erase and it shouldn't ever affect hair loss. That said, if you have a genetic predisposition, it's hard to say what might indirectly cause an effect.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't really give you an official OK, but if you are planning on spreading the two apart, you'll encounter less side effects. I'm less concerned about you combining caffeinated products with Dexedrine than I am about you taking it with yohimbine, so if you do go with Dexedrine and Alphamine, I would really suggest not adding in any extra yohimbine.

In regards to Erase, you should give it a go. The new formula is not as harsh on joints.
What Alek said. You should be fine as long as you are careful about it. Try to monitor your blood pressure if you can.

C

CSM

Awards
Okay. Thanks everyone for the replies.

Aleksandar37, is it possible to message me about where I can order Alphamine to Canada? Somewhere that sends fedex would be ideal.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay. Thanks everyone for the replies.

Aleksandar37, is it possible to message me about where I can order Alphamine to Canada? Somewhere that sends fedex would be ideal.
Best Price Nutrition and Orbit Nutrition frequently ship PES to Canada

C

CSM

Awards
Nice. Thanks a lot Nattydisaster! That's sick. I have a good fitness store here, but really only used BCAA's and protein shakes. It's been a long time since I bought (workout) supplements. These places look good. Both the proper, original US kind (with yohimbine)? Not the euro/ aussie/ canadian version?

I ordered some from IllPumpYouUp, but accidentally shipped to my parent's house back home...

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Nice. Thanks a lot Nattydisaster! That's sick. I have a good fitness store here, but really only used BCAA's and protein shakes. It's been a long time since I bought (workout) supplements. These places look good. Both the proper, original US kind (with yohimbine)? Not the euro/ aussie/ canadian version? I ordered some from IllPumpYouUp, but accidentally shipped to my parent's house back home...
Orbit sent me the good old American version, right now you can get 15% off with the code SOCIAL15

C

CSM

Awards
Driven2lift, thanks! I just ordered there. Called the other place... They checked it out. I couldn't tell for sure. Seemed like it has the right ingredients as per the label I got them to check. Ordered from Orbit. Cheers, CSM

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have any other questions CSM, we're always around to help out.

C

CSM

Awards
Thanks mate.

Now just to get the alphamine, and workout a lot... make money, save up, and resolve all this once and for all.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
We have had great success with our shipments to Canada. Plus our turnaround is lightning fast.

C

CSM

Awards
Thanks, I'll check it out sometime.

Is this the real stuff?
Serving size 1 scoop (3g)
Servings per container 84
----------------------------------
-
Alphamine FIT Matrix 1577.5mg
FIT performance system
---------------------------------------
Choline Bitartrate, Alpha-Hydroxy-Isocaproic Acid, Eucommia Ulimodes (leaf) extract (98% Cholorgenic Acid), Olive (Leaf) Extract
Ergo-Thermogenic System
Caffeine Anhydrous (125mg), Nelumbo Nucifera (Seed) Extract (Standardized for Higenamine), Yohimbe (Bark) Extract (SA2-A)
Other ingred: Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Silicon Dioxide, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Magnesium Stearate.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also I have some injury right now. My joints hurt from time to time. Not worked out in 3 mo. I walk super fast (literally 3 x faster than vast majority of people - I have no patience). Awkward positions and movements (flat feet, sat cross legged for hours 2 nights ago, writing), and walking too much.

I am resting, using ice, and elevating, may by a knee pad or something...

I don't want to waste the time asking for an MRI, unless needed.

Is it fine to workout my upper body and leave legs alone for say 4-6 weeks? Also not walking as much and not running.
Iced yesterday.

When I strained my wrist a couple yrs ago I just worked out lower body and core.

Should I hold off on alphamine while that heals?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would rest for now. You could do light workouts but you don't want to risk injuring yourself somehow. You should also stop taking the alphamine until you're working out again unless you're trying to lose weight through a caloric deficit in the interim.

C

CSM

Awards
Hey there Synapsin.

Yeah basically I just wanted to lower my body fat. I am or was 14%(took a break from working out due to school etc) and wanted to cut down.
I just got some alphamine, it took almost a month to get here. Have not ever used it yet.

Then I realized last night that my knee was hurting a lot. I’ve had pain in many areas due to various things in the past (broke a toe, migraines, bronchitis, etc). This pain was probably 5/10. I could feel some “looseness” so I started to ice it.

Just to note, I was on my break before due to studies and not bc of injury. Perhaps I should wait a week or so anyways, just in case.

Thanks. Might buy some PCT I think it is called, or something for joints. I take omega fish oils too. Took 2 advils last night.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey there Synapsin.

Yeah basically I just wanted to lower my body fat. I am or was 14%(took a break from working out due to school etc) and wanted to cut down.
I just got some alphamine, it took almost a month to get here.

Then I realized last night that my knee was hurting a lot. I've had pain in many areas due to various things in the past (broke a toe, migraines, bronchitis, etc). This pain was probably 5/10. I could feel some "looseness" so I started to ice it.

Just to note, I was on my break before due to studies and not bc of injury. Perhaps I should wait a week or so anyways, just in case.

Thanks. Might buy some PCT I think it is called, or something for joints. I take omega fish oils too. Took 2 advils last night.
It's probably not a pct you are looking for. Unless you were on something hormonal that you did not mention but for the erase and the alphamine no pct is needed

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey there Synapsin.

I just got some alphamine, it took almost a month to get here. Have not ever used it yet.

Then I realized last night that my knee was hurting a lot. I’ve had pain in many areas due to various things in the past (broke a toe, migraines, bronchitis, etc). This pain was probably 5/10. I could feel some “looseness” so I started to ice it.

Always best to take it safe friend. As money0351 stated, nothing by PES requires a PCT. PCT is post cycle therapy, normally for when you take steroids. For joints, I would take something with cissus.