Prototype Nutrition UR-Spray

kev4me

kev4me

Awards
Hey,
ive used this Product last year with great sucess.
Now im thinking about to buy it again - what stopped me are the studies from ursolic acid and infertility. The studies say that the effects arent permanent but is this for sure?

I dont want to risk my fertility for a supp...

can anyone with a little science knowledge comment on this pls?!

thanks for the help!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IIRC those studies were done in rats which doesnt always translate to humans.

As far as my own personal experience I was using UR spray while my wife and I conceived my daughter.

kev4me

kev4me

Awards
IIRC those studies were done in rats which doesnt always translate to humans.

As far as my own personal experience I was using UR spray while my wife and I conceived my daughter.
thanks for the info!

boxer1s1

boxer1s1

Awards
Amazing Product for the long haul, which is key !! Apply twice a day after "hot shower" to have skin-pores open !! UR Spray has no negative effects. There is no cycle period to watch & the transdermal protocol is a "now effect". The packaging & Prototype Nutrition QC is first class. P. Arnold hit a home run with this product. Never going to be without it !

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Amazing Product for the long haul, which is key !! Apply twice a day after "hot shower" to have skin-pores open !! UR Spray has no negative effects. There is no cycle period to watch & the transdermal protocol is a "now effect". The packaging & Prototype Nutrition QC is first class. P. Arnold hit a home run with this product. Never going to be without it !
Glad you are enjoying it! Truly is a greay product!

boxer1s1

boxer1s1

Awards
Is the E-pharm pump spray different from the Prototype UR-Spray ? I know that they were both formulated by P. Arnold ! Waiting for reply, when you can. Thanks

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Is the E-pharm pump spray different from the Prototype UR-Spray ? I know that they were both formulated by P. Arnold ! Waiting for reply, when you can. Thanks
I believe pump spray has Triacetyladenosine included along with the ursolic acid, while UR Spray has a more ursolic acid per serving(serving sounds weird with a topical, but I don't know what else to call it)

boxer1s1

boxer1s1

Awards
Thanks for the update on the difference in spray. On a personal note, just getting off rehab from a full blown total shoulder replacement. Thanks to guys like yourself on this site, I am on a awesome protocol with the UR-Spray & Ostarine(sarms) . My body recomp is improving by the day. This has been close to a 2 year journey starting at a body weight of 241 after the surgery. I am now at 200lbs- I was successful for a year on the keto diet and used prototype Ketoforce ,however I was never able to stay full time in ketosis. I am doing IF now, with the fasting up to 3 days a week at 18 hrs. With the UR-Spray: 2 full body applications per day & Ostarine (17.5mg) per day, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. If I were to point out one main benefit of my body recomp, it is the Cardio. I have a treadmill at home and get 2x30min sessions in the morning & night. My macros are 30/30/40. Living here in Paradise, Clearwater Beach Fl,, its either at the Beach or at the Gym 7 days a week...Yes-You are right !! I am retired. On a serious note, the sense of well being & personal progress while being on the UR-Spray (6 bottles thus far) & the Ostarine has truly changed life

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You just steered me towards UrSpray :)
It's one of the few products that actually works man. I am a big fan or UrSpray
I believe pump spray has Triacetyladenosine included along with the ursolic acid, while UR Spray has a more ursolic acid per serving(serving sounds weird with a topical, but I don't know what else to call it)
Exactly

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is correct.

Pump spray has TAA in it along with the ursolic acid and UR spray is just Ursolic acid.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Which one of you guys would you recommend? Ur Spray or pump spray?

I want to try something new :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Either or is a great product that has numerous benefits.

Generally for most Pump spray has a bit more of a pump to it.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Either or is a great product that has numerous benefits.

Generally for most Pump spray has a bit more of a pump to it.

I truly hope it brings good bumps because it is priced pretty up there.

What would you compare the pump level too? Like Agmatine level? I want to stack it with conqu3r.

DevastatingD

DevastatingD

Awards

So far I have only used Pump Spray but I loved it. Best non hormonal product I have ever tried. Excellent pumps in the gym, noticeable body recomp, and for those who do use hormonal products Ursolic acid reverses BPH very effectively for the time you are using it.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So far I have only used Pump Spray but I loved it. Best non hormonal product I have ever tried. Excellent pumps in the gym, noticeable body recomp, and for those who do use hormonal products Ursolic acid reverses BPH very effectively for the time you are using it.
Yes one of the best non-hormonals thats out of question.had some nice strength gains on this also.i think pump spray is the better value for your $$ compared to ur spray

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I truly hope it brings good bumps because it is priced pretty up there.

What would you compare the pump level too? Like Agmatine level? I want to stack it with conqu3r.
The pump from TAA and Ursolic acid is different then agmatine for me. Instead of intense and painful its very full. Thats the best way to describe it for me. Others may have a different experience.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes one of the best non-hormonals thats out of question.had some nice strength gains on this also.i think pump spray is the better value for your $$ compared to ur spray
Thanks for the great words!

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Alright fine I'm going to order UR-spray but if it ends up sucking I'm coming after you lol jk.

I'm placing an order tonight.

boxer1s1

boxer1s1

Awards
The biggest issue I have with UR, "Is running out of the product". With a (2) two application process being completed both morning and night, my skin area have never been over saturated. The penetration of the transdermal process after a hot shower to open the pores of the skin area is amazing. The sense of the muscle pump and fullness effect of the muscles occurs within 25 minutes of the application after each and every application process. This becomes ever more amplified during the training session or cardio. Again, it should be noted that the longer you stay on the UR, the better results !! for sure !! That's why I am always at the front of the line at Prototype Nutrition every month. With a full saturation level being achieved on every application process, I have been using (2) bottles per month at
$40 per bottle, based on Prototype sale price of a two bottle purchase. On a cut phase now, and will update as progress as body re-comp progress. Thanks for your input 3clipseGT & your knowledge regarding the products !

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright fine I'm going to order UR-spray but if it ends up sucking I'm coming after you lol jk.

I'm placing an order tonight.

We appreciate the support, if you have any questions or concerns dont hesitate to PM me!

The biggest issue I have with UR, "Is running out of the product". With a (2) two application process being completed both morning and night, my skin area have never been over saturated. The penetration of the transdermal process after a hot shower to open the pores of the skin area is amazing. The sense of the muscle pump and fullness effect of the muscles occurs within 25 minutes of the application after each and every application process. This becomes ever more amplified during the training session or cardio. Again, it should be noted that the longer you stay on the UR, the better results !! for sure !! That's why I am always at the front of the line at Prototype Nutrition every month. With a full saturation level being achieved on every application process, I have been using (2) bottles per month at
$40 per bottle, based on Prototype sale price of a two bottle purchase. On a cut phase now, and will update as progress as body re-comp progress. Thanks for your input 3clipseGT & your knowledge regarding the products !

Awesome rundown and explanation of UR spray. Much appreciated and no problem, I am here to help!

boxer1s1

boxer1s1

Awards
Need your input 3clipseGT ! Just got back from the gym. Older guy at the gym, maybe in his late 50s' - guy is totally ripped and vascularity through the roof- Anyway he is on the UR protocol for the past 6 months but in addition, he is taking a oral Ursolic Acid in combination with the UR transdermal. It is a sublingual powder with superior bio-availability and 4x greater adsorption then the Ursolic Acid capsule 500 mg, that are on the market. The formulas is the following - Gamma Cyclodextrin:3.15 grams & Ursolic Acid (sage extract) 440 mgs. Serving size is one teaspoon or 2500 mgs per day. Your thoughts on this protocol ? The info I got from him indicates a 43 day serving tub, run $95.00, if my memory serves me right, it is manufactured by Essence of Health. Not many people turn my head but when your talking to a older bodybuilder sitting at 7%bf, ripped , running UR inside and out - well ! You listen - right ? Anyway I am sure his diet, which by the way, he is in ketosis 7 days week has a lot to do with his outstanding physical shape. Your opinion as always , will assist in my UR future plan.. Thanks !

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Being that I am not familiar with that company Im not sure of their legitimacy. I know that one company tried to put ursolic acid into a cyclo-dextrine complex and it ended up being to complicated. Now if its legit and in a true cyclo complex then yes I definitely think it would be of great benefit to add to the mix.

I know for me the more I used the fuller and leaner I got. Obviously with regular urso caps you want to dose it with a good amount of fat.

weltweite

weltweite

Awards
Need your input 3clipseGT ! Just got back from the gym. Older guy at the gym, maybe in his late 50s' - guy is totally ripped and vascularity through the roof- Anyway he is on the UR protocol for the past 6 months but in addition, he is taking a oral Ursolic Acid in combination with the UR transdermal. It is a sublingual powder with superior bio-availability and 4x greater adsorption then the Ursolic Acid capsule 500 mg, that are on the market. The formulas is the following - Gamma Cyclodextrin:3.15 grams & Ursolic Acid (sage extract) 440 mgs. Serving size is one teaspoon or 2500 mgs per day. Your thoughts on this protocol ? The info I got from him indicates a 43 day serving tub, run $95.00, if my memory serves me right, it is manufactured by Essence of Health. Not many people turn my head but when your talking to a older bodybuilder sitting at 7%bf, ripped , running UR inside and out - well ! You listen - right ? Anyway I am sure his diet, which by the way, he is in ketosis 7 days week has a lot to do with his outstanding physical shape. Your opinion as always , will assist in my UR future plan.. Thanks !
Was looking at current Ursolic acid reviews on google to see what people think these days. I see the reviews are still good. I think I will purchase the UR spray and also some form of oral ursolic acid... so your post naturally intrigued me.

I looked up this Essence of Health sublingual cyclodextrin version and couldn't find it. Then I saw a site link for Essence of LIFE Ursolic acid.

They state a 3.15 g gamma cyclodextrin amount and 440mg cyclo dextrin from sage extract per serving like you said, but only 23 servings rather than 43 servings. (A little pricey at $100 for 23 servings I think).

Other ingredients says, "carbohydrate (85% by binder)" in it.

I also heard it is a little complicated to make in this form, and I am not sure about this company. Their website seems a little under the radar. I don't want to call them spotty because there have been crappy websites run by good people..

Copy & Paste:

This ursolic acid supplement is in concentrated form. Each serving of our Ursolic Acid Sublingual Powder supplement contains 440 mg of ursolic acid from the sage plant.

In nature, ursolic acid is found in the waxy covering of the leaves of the plant. In this form, ursolic acid is not readily absorbable. In order to be available for use by the body's cells, raw ursolic acid needs to be converted into a more bio-available form. If the ursolic acid is not made bio-available, the body cannot absorb it and therefore cannot use it efficiently.

The Essense of Life Ursolic Acid Sublingual Powder is unique in the supplement world due to a special proprietary process which transforms the raw product into a form that offers the highest absorbency on the market today.

Ursolic Acid Sublingual Powder contains no artificial colors or flavors. No animal testing or animal by-products.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im huge on the E-Force joint spray, I need to try finally get around to trying Pump Spray.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was looking at current Ursolic acid reviews on google to see what people think these days. I see the reviews are still good. I think I will purchase the UR spray and also some form of oral ursolic acid... so your post naturally intrigued me.

I looked up this Essence of Health sublingual cyclodextrin version and couldn't find it. Then I saw a site link for Essence of LIFE Ursolic acid.

They state a 3.15 g gamma cyclodextrin amount and 440mg cyclo dextrin from sage extract per serving like you said, but only 23 servings rather than 43 servings. (A little pricey at $100 for 23 servings I think).

Other ingredients says, "carbohydrate (85% by binder)" in it.

I also heard it is a little complicated to make in this form, and I am not sure about this company. Their website seems a little under the radar. I don't want to call them spotty because there have been crappy websites run by good people..

Copy & Paste:

This ursolic acid supplement is in concentrated form. Each serving of our Ursolic Acid Sublingual Powder supplement contains 440 mg of ursolic acid from the sage plant.

In nature, ursolic acid is found in the waxy covering of the leaves of the plant. In this form, ursolic acid is not readily absorbable. In order to be available for use by the body's cells, raw ursolic acid needs to be converted into a more bio-available form. If the ursolic acid is not made bio-available, the body cannot absorb it and therefore cannot use it efficiently.

The Essense of Life Ursolic Acid Sublingual Powder is unique in the supplement world due to a special proprietary process which transforms the raw product into a form that offers the highest absorbency on the market today.

Ursolic Acid Sublingual Powder contains no artificial colors or flavors. No animal testing or animal by-products.
I cant speak on their ursolic acid as i havnt read reports or heard of anyone using it.

If you need any help with using the UR spray or if you have questions let me know.

Im huge on the E-Force joint spray, I need to try finally get around to trying Pump Spray.
Joint spray is a life saver! You wont be dissapointed with the UR spray either bud.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think ur spray is great BUT at least for us
Europeans unaffordable at an effective dosr

jaakonpallo

Awards
I think ur spray is great BUT at least for us
Europeans unaffordable at an effective dosr
if Prototype wouldnt rape customers with international shipping prices i'd buy from them directly....maybe it's done on purpose to keep their official UK retailer happy..dunno

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Was going to create another thread but figured id just bump this one. Anyone have any success with ur spray? What did you get out of using it?

speclk19

Awards
Was going to create another thread but figured id just bump this one. Anyone have any success with ur spray? What did you get out of using it?
I've been running UR Spray on its own for the past 8 weeks, and then combined it with 7-Spray for the past 3 weeks. When I added the 7-spray I really started to notice positive results. I've dropped 10 lbs. without losing any strength in 8 weeks. The combo gets very expensive though. Pretty soon I think I'm going to stick to using only one of them.

Just some background; 34 yrs old, 5'11, 170 lbs. Diet is currently a modified ketogenic one; intermittent fasting + super low-carb 7 days and then a 36 hour refeed with mostly low-fat carb sources (sweet potato, rice, bread, etc). My workouts consist of 4-5 days of heavy lifting per wk, where I finish each workout with 10 minutes of interval sprints.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I have posted this before but used UR many times and love it