HELP WITH FAT BURNER STACK =D

1kerry

Awards
Hi Guys, On monday Ill start a short cutting phase for 8 weeks, maybe 9-10, my diet-training will be the LEANGAINS approach way, you know IF, 3 DAYS a week training, very low cardio, cycling carbs, etc…. and I have the following on hand:

1 ALPHAMINE
1 NORCODRENE
1 ALPHA-T2
1 NEW ERASE PRO
1 OLD ERASE (regular)
1 OLD ANABETA
1 NEW ANABETA ELITE
1 SS SHIFT
1 SS METHYL-SYNEPHRINE

AND THE STAPLES AMINO IV AND PES SELECT…..

I was thinking on maybe to stack at the same time norco, alpha mine, or anabeta , new ABE….but maybe finish one bottle of each and then continue with the other may be a better option, but please help make my decision =D

This is what Im Planning to take it, maybe I should do it other way, if you think so, tell me ;)

TRAINING DAYS (first thing in the morning fasted):
2 Scoops Alphamine PREWORKOUT
1 A-T2
1 SS METHYL-SYNEPHRINE
1 SS SHIFT
1 OR ANABETA
1 NEW ABE
1 ERASE PRO

Later on the day:
1 NORCODRENE
1 OR ANABETA
1 NEW ABE
1 SHIFT
1 AT-2
--------------------------------------------
ON NON-TRAINING DAYS before breakfast:
1 NORCO
1 ALPHAMINE
1 AT-2
1 SHIFT
1 SS METHYL-SYNEPHRINE

LATER THROUGH THE DAY:
1 NORCO
1 AT-S
1 OR ANABETA
1 NEW ABE
1 ERASE PRO
1 SHIFT

ANY Idea , suggestion is welcome.

THANKS!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look like a big PES fan here. :D

Looks pretty well set up to me. I'd go with AnaBeta the first month then AnaBeta Elite the second rather than combining them together.

You could also run Alphamine/Norcodrene the first month then switch the second, but the way you have it right now could work as well. Have you used them before (I feel like I may have seen you post about them, but maybe I am wrong).

Good luck. :)

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
From what others have said you may want to use Norco in the morning. There is a risk it may keep you up at night if taken later in the day.

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
I tried to take norco no later than 5 hrs before bed, but with that said there were times I took it 3-4 hours before bed and never had trouble falling asleep.

1kerry

Awards
Sure I am ;)

No Norco experience…but Alphamine lover here!

So I will be using AB then ABE …thanks!

Look like a big PES fan here. :D

Looks pretty well set up to me. I'd go with AnaBeta the first month then AnaBeta Elite the second rather than combining them together.

You could also run Alphamine/Norcodrene the first month then switch the second, but the way you have it right now could work as well. Have you used them before (I feel like I may have seen you post about them, but maybe I am wrong).

Good luck. :)

1kerry

Awards
From what others have said you may want to use Norco in the morning. There is a risk it may keep you up at night if taken later in the day.
Ill be using one dose at 6:30am and the second one at 11:30 aprox…I go to bed around 11:00 pm, so it should not be any issue at all.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 cap of norcodrene at 11:30a should be ok. If you experience sleep issues you could do 2 caps norcodrene at 6:30am and then do the alphamine later

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
motiv8er Supplements 33
sir_levy Supplements 28
DWeaver Supplements 13
gonzalezpg71 Weight Loss 14
Supplements 42