old erase pro vs new erase pro

onebabooze808

Banned
Awards
I noticed the 2 formulas r completely different. Whats the difference between the two and what r the pros/cons for both? Which would u recommend?

nidhogg

Awards
New one has dehydroabetic acid as an AI instead of arimistane.

Get the old one if you can atleast until more anecdotal evidence pop in. I have used the old formula on cycle with success and definitely dont want to risk it with the new one

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone have access to the studies that indicate dehydroabetic acid is a viable AI.
Ive been researching AI's for a decade now and IM always interested in new studies. Maybe a PES rep can help or anyone if you know which studies there are. I dont mind if its just abstracts I have access to most places I would need to get the full texts.
I wonder how strong it is compared to something like exemestane for example?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Does anyone have access to the studies that indicate dehydroabetic acid is a viable AI. Ive been researching AI's for a decade now and IM always interested in new studies. Maybe a PES rep can help or anyone if you know which studies there are. I dont mind if its just abstracts I have access to most places I would need to get the full texts. I wonder how strong it is compared to something like exemestane for example?
May want to check the PES subforum. I believe Cooper did a write up upon its release.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I noticed the 2 formulas r completely different. Whats the difference between the two and what r the pros/cons for both? Which would u recommend?
Is this for a solo run or as part of a PCT

Speaking solely from experience having used both for 8-week runs now, I and many others will note that the original formula is noticed working faster, because it should dry you out, this is ideal at the end of a cut to really bring out definition and also assist with final bits of stubborn fat loss.

The new formula was received with a lot of skepticism because this quick drying effect isn't noticed, and some users seemed to think this meant it was less effective. Not the case of course, the formula was changed and so has the effects in turn. I found less drying out with the new formula although this means less joint discomfort which was an issue noted by some with the original.
Over the course of my 8 weeks what I did notice was improved fat-loss, particularly from my stubborn areas (abdominals, love handles) without adding cardio I managed to shed weight in those areas that had previously been much more stubborn. Of course this was alongside a strict diet (slight deficit) and weight training.

Overall I think the new formulation is better to help you achieve your goals and aid the process where the original may shine more when you are already very lean and want to make that dry aesthetic difference.

Hope that helps!

onebabooze808

Banned
Awards
Is this for a solo run or as part of a PCT

Speaking solely from experience having used both for 8-week runs now, I and many others will note that the original formula is noticed working faster, because it should dry you out, this is ideal at the end of a cut to really bring out definition and also assist with final bits of stubborn fat loss.

The new formula was received with a lot of skepticism because this quick drying effect isn't noticed, and some users seemed to think this meant it was less effective. Not the case of course, the formula was changed and so has the effects in turn. I found less drying out with the new formula although this means less joint discomfort which was an issue noted by some with the original.
Over the course of my 8 weeks what I did notice was improved fat-loss, particularly from my stubborn areas (abdominals, love handles) without adding cardio I managed to shed weight in those areas that had previously been much more stubborn. Of course this was alongside a strict diet (slight deficit) and weight training.

Overall I think the new formulation is better to help you achieve your goals and aid the process where the original may shine more when you are already very lean and want to make that dry aesthetic difference.

Hope that helps!
Thanx! So pretty much the old formula is better for drying u out then and the new ones better for fatloss?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanx! So pretty much the old formula is better for drying u out then and the new ones better for fatloss?
Somewhat, yes. The new one should also be better on your joints, and will result in more noticeable results. The new version has novel ingredients and is a worthy successor to the previous version.