Do you need an estrogen blocker with SNS bulbine?

Ender1981

Awards
I've slacked off after getting married, having 2 kids. Its time to get back into a regular workout routine. Just ordered some good whey protein and SNS Bulbine. Do i need an estrogen blocker after i take a cycle of that?

Some background:
i'm a 6' office nerd - used to weight 175lb pretty lean and decently toned. never jacked. I weight 172 now, but soft, squishy and built for cuddling (Says the wife *sad face*)

I have a bowflex xtreme 2se i've used for 7+ years and like, and have an elliptical for cardio. The company I work for is trying to start a flex work schedule for people who like to work out - letting us take a longer lunch so we can hit the gym next door (free membership) and stay later to make up for it. I may do this as I max out the bowflex on benchpresses a month into my strength training.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
For your question the answer is no

But Bulbine isn't your best bet to begin with.

Are you looking to lose fat at the moment or what are your goals?

Ender1981

Awards
I want to lose 15-20lbs of fat, and gain it back as muscle.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I want to lose 15-20lbs of fat, and gain it back as muscle.
Then priority one is diet & training,
Time-permitting I would start out by adding a cardio session into the routine, HIIT is the best bang for your buck there.

Then drop calories in slow increments to keep weight loss progressing. My preference is to drop carbs.

If weight loss stalls you will need to reassess and alter either diet or training again.

For that extra edge, if you are looking fir a supplement, definitely not bulbine.
I recommend looking at Norcodrene. Great fatburner and appetite suppressant which will make the whole process easier

http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/index.php?dispatch=product_features.view&variant_id=550

Also on that page is Alphamine as another solid option

Ender1981

Awards
Why not bulbine, won't that help with muscle gain and energy? I'm borderline low-t.

I'd be happy with losing 10lbs, then muscle training

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Why not bulbine, won't that help with muscle gain and energy? I'm borderline low-t.

Bulbine is a good option but for your goals its not the BEST option. We at SNS carry many effective weightloss products which, when stacked, are highly effective fat loss tools. But as Driven said, diet is the determining factor.

Some good products are:

Yohimbine 2.5 +caffeine (for stim)
Rk500 + GCBE + thyrocaps (for non stim)

Or TTA 500 + thyrocaps (killer deal at NP on these stacked).

As many people are y sensitive, our Y is dosed in 2.5mg lots so you can control the dosing to suit your needs.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
first i'd say get the diet and training 100% first....but i love bulbine, you dont' need an estrogen product with it as bulbine reduces estrogen by 35%

i get a nice recomp effect from bulbine so even though it's not a fat burner i've had great success with it in the past

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've also noticed myself get a little more vascular and my muscles take on a drier look when I use Bulbine and of course it's the one from
SNS and 1 cap a day for about 4-6 weeks is usually how I dose. I might be starting a cap a day next week along with my Diesel Test that
Ive been running now for about 5 weeks.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Seeking professional advice would be the best case in this scenario. If you're truly low-T, I would get an opinion from an endocrinologist.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He's 6 foot 170 lbs...He doesn't need a fat burner he needs food and more than a bow flex.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Ender1981

Awards
Warbird, is that creatine better than Shotgun? That's what i've used in the past and i've been happy with the results, but it was 50-60 bucks if i remember correctly.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Warbird, is that creatine better than Shotgun? That's what i've used in the past and i've been happy with the results, but it was 50-60 bucks if i remember correctly.
Much better value, not to mention shotgun is a preworkout and shouldn't be used as a creatine source.

Ender1981

Awards
Does it give you the same type of energy though? I liked the boost of energy when i'm wailing on my pecks. I need every motivation i can get.