all day fat burner while at work

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
what the title says, i need a fat burner to take while working and not at gym I'll be taking alphamine as well. any suggestions?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
More info please.Are you looking for a non-stim to add to Alphamine?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are taking Alphamine you could just take a lowered dose of that later in the day as well?

Otherwise a caffeine free/low stim option like Alpha T2 or a completely stim free option like Reduce XT (specifically for cortisol control) or Burn 24 (GDA effects) would be solid choices.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
If you are taking Alphamine you could just take a lowered dose of that later in the day as well? Otherwise a caffeine free/low stim option like Alpha T2 or a completely stim free option like Reduce XT (specifically for cortisol control) or Burn 24 (GDA effects) would be solid choices.
im not sure what cortisol control would do? can you explain?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Meh Clenbuterol has a half life of 36-48 hours :D

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you're not going to find a "all day" fat burner (OTC) without having to shove down pills all day or for most of the day.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
add some tt-33 to the stack. makes for a nice addition to an already great choice of fat burners "alphamine"..
you could also add some forskolin

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
add some tt-33 to the stack. makes for a nice addition to an already great choice of fat burners "alphamine"..
Actually this is true I've been a fan of TT-33 for a long time now.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yep took the words out of my mouth, tt33 will be a nice addition results wise to alphamine

i know when i took alphamine,i took a serving before work and again leaving work before the gym, i'd say look into dexaprine, it's a 1 pill a day product but it's probably a bit to "hardcore" to take with alphamine

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I just started stacking 1/2 pill of Dexaprine with Alphamine. Loving the results so far.

Otherwise as others have stated, TT-33 is an excelent option too.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are taking Alphamine you could just take a lowered dose of that later in the day as well?

Otherwise a caffeine free/low stim option like Alpha T2 or a completely stim free option like Reduce XT (specifically for cortisol control) or Burn 24 (GDA effects) would be solid choices.
I agree. You could sip on your Alphamine all day in a water bottle as well

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree. You could sip on your Alphamine all day in a water bottle as well
This is a good point I hadn't thought about. Get that Alphamine goodness for during work as well. :D

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dexaprine is very strong and long lasting.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I wouldn't think you'd need more than Alphamine. Very effective ingredients.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't think you'd need more than Alphamine. Very effective ingredients.
I agree with this. Don't over complicate it or put to much stock in a fat burner.

If you want something non stim, something simple like Reduce XT would do nicely.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I agree with this. Don't over complicate it or put to much stock in a fat burner. If you want something non stim, something simple like Reduce XT would do nicely.
It adds well to many fat loss products.

EWolfe08

EWolfe08

Awards
what the title says, i need a fat burner to take while working and not at gym I'll be taking alphamine as well. any suggestions?
I've been using eFlow Nutrition ENCINERATE all through my contest prep. 2 capsules in the AM and then I have my pre workout in the evening. I'm currently down to under 5% bf so it's definitely effective.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
TT-33 for nonstim or as suggested split a cap of Dexaprine XR. Otherwise, just sip on the Alphamine all day.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eca is the best fat burner I've used. Alphamine is great and tastes fantastic, but nothing compares to eca for fat loss, appetite suppression, and cognitive effects. I've been using it cutting while working 70 hours at my desk (yes my life sucks) and it's great all around.

I'd run eca 1x a day and alphamine the second dose. If people can run eca up to 3x a day then I assume alphamine and eca would be fine.