Can anyone help me with an expiration date on Usp Labs

Tbol

Awards
I think a store sold me an expired bottle, however the date has been "accidentally" smudged.
Thanks

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
why don't you contact the company directly?
altho I do not know what good that will do, if you cannot read any of the lot # or exp date..

Tbol

Awards
Thanks, Snag. I did contact USP, and the expiration date checks out. However, since I specifically ask if the company carried the new version of Compound 20 and was assured that they did but received the old version; I am still pi$$ed.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Tbol. Do you mean to say that you called USPlabs customer service and they confirmed that the bottle is expired? If that is the case you should have no problem taking it back to the store that you purchased it from and either returning or exchanging. It is on them to pull expired products from their shelves so I think that they will take care of you if you explain the problem. Please let me know how it goes and if there are any further issues I will do what I can to help.

Tbol

Awards
No, usp said it was NOT expired. Only problem was the person, who sells supps, did not know C20 had a new version!!?? And then after receiving my order the expiration date on the bottle was not legible. I was concerned he was totally dishonest. He was not dishonest, just not on top of his industry.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IIRC, chedapaloza would take that OG c20 off your hands :)

Tbol

Awards
I have 0 problem with old version of C20, if that's what i was told i was receiving. I don't like being misled. Especially when i ask before I place an order. I needed the new version of Compound 20 for its higher Lohdra bark content for my Ara cycle. Standalone or stacked, i liked the old C20. That was never the issue.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, usp said it was NOT expired. Only problem was the person, who sells supps, did not know C20 had a new version!!?? And then after receiving my order the expiration date on the bottle was not legible. I was concerned he was totally dishonest. He was not dishonest, just not on top of his industry.
Oh, gotcha! I would think if the bottle was unopened they would accept a return. There are plenty of retailers who DO carry the new version, including some of the retailers here at AM. That is unfortunate that it worked out that way. I have had similar things happen where the picture on the site was of an different version and that sort of thing.