The Forskolin poops

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
AlphaMax.

Contains 95% Forskolin 25mg x 2 per day

50mg per day has been giving me mudd butt ****s and sickening farts.

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
Hmm I don't really remember that when I took alphamax. Have 50mg of forskolin95 sitting right next to me that I'm about to down. I'll keep my fingers crossed lol.

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
I've been having some high quality poops...fast & furious as well! I might try some Metamucil to see if the extra fiber will counteract the forskolin!!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AlphaMax.

This happens to some users who are sensitive to Forskolin, try consuming your Alphamax with a small meal.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like Adizzle said try a small meal. On the bright side, after a week most ppl on high quality Forskolin get past that issue.

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
Ingest some quest bars on the daily

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Taking DAA and 50mg Forskolin-95. About 2 weeks in and its starting. Trying to keep my fiber higher, but I don't know if that will help. Powdered Inulin in my protein shakes or Victory bars.

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
I used to eat those but they got too damn expensive...$25 a box every week....
I eat one a day. GNC has them buy three get one free so like $2.25 a bar (?). The fiber helps when I'm on forkolin. But yeah like $70 a month bill, lol. Could always buy fiber bars like those Fiber One or the store brand I also eat like one of those a day.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I get GI issues with Forskolin at any extract. It's pretty common. Usually my "sides" last about two weeks. It isn't that bad for me, just some loose stools. 95% extract doesn't help me at all, I've had that issue with Forskolin at any extract.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I would take the smallest dose possible each time with a meal. Other than that, you should adjust to it after a bit. I know I do, even with the 20% extract.

matrixone

Awards
Yup...I am taking 100mg of F-95 a day for the last 10 days, my F-poops started on Day 3, I still have them but I think there is slow improvement.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
I take 100mg F95 as well but I don't have the same issue as everyone else. Hmm.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always used to dose low and taper up to the amount I wanted over a 1-2 week period. With F-95 I don't notice this problem though. I feel for people with the forskolin dumps though...was rough when I used to use the 10-20% extracts in the past. :eek:

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
I'm the opposite. No cramping or issues with F95 but can't eat a quest bar without cramping every time!!
Takes a little while to adjust to fiber. If you eat a small amount every day then all of a sudden eat a ton you'll tear your insides up at first but then you'll adjust to it.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
AlphaMax.

sickening

[size=+2]sickening[/size]

[size=+4]sickening[/size]

image.jpg

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alphamine, F95 and AlphaMax is the best stack for explosive runs.
The Forskolin in Alphamax and of course F95 I get used to in a week or so. Alphamine is hit or miss, I swear shake that tub lol. There have been times I didn't shake the tub and my stomach blew out lol.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The Forskolin in Alphamax and of course F95 I get used to in a week or so. Alphamine is hit or miss, I swear shake that tub lol. There have been times I didn't shake the tub and my stomach blew out lol.
Lol
I've finally gotten used to the forskolin, but that darn alphamine gets me every time. Sadly, it's bad enough to where I may never use it again. But I'll try shaking the tub too.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got some free bottles of LEF forskolin and they are 10% 100mgs a cap. I am on ten a day and not change in regularity at all. Once again proving to me, and me only, that I am kinda superhuman.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Well, I got 'em.

Discuss
They should go away after 4-5 days. make sure to take it on top of food and not with your pre-workout meal until your body adjusts or you'll have a 'crappy' workout. 25mg twice a day should not cause a problem anyhow.

tin gorilla

Awards
Alphamax destroyed my toilet. F-95 did the same. Tried all kinds of dosing changes, with meals etc, all to no relief. The symptoms never improved in 30 days. Some of us just can't take Forskolin.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
IMO once the dreaded poops set in, they do not go away. This is one of two ingredients that turn me away from a supp. Yohimbe being the other

chzcake01

Awards
  • Established
started f95 @ 50mg per day and had no problems. bumped it up to 75mg and it's been pretty nasty. thinking about dropping back down to 50

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
are the benefits of 100mg outweigh the cost vs 50mg?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
You can get primaforce forskolin for $9 a bottle atm if you shop around
i meant cost as in side effects. Basically, how much does difference go up? Let's say for example stack alphamax with reform/f95 for a total of 100mg of forskolin a day will you notice anything different?

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
Cliffs please

I skimmed that but have no idea wtf they're talking about in there in terms of how it relates to this convo. Don't feel like spending an hour breaking it down
Sorry this may be a better easier to understand example http://clincancerres.aacrjournals.org/content/11/15/5651.full
Forskolin causes diarrhea by the same mechanism as cholera - by dumping chloride into the intestinal lumen via intracellular cAMP. Butyrate can inhibit chloride secretion induced by forskolin, and cholera toxin by reducing expression and activity of adenyl cyclase. This is about as much as I was able to grasp.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
IronFist aka Neuron posted that extract percentage wont reduce the sides.

The study above highlights how forskolin causes loose stool.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
IronFist aka Neuron posted that extract percentage wont reduce the sides.

The study above highlights how forskolin causes loose stool.
Feel free to post the whole discussion, including my response. Impurities and other consitutents of coleus can certainly produce diarrhea, and reducing the overall load of compounds should reduce GI sides, keeping forskolin content constant.