Next PES Insider Deal???

Page 775 of 776 First ... 773774775776 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Same here. Hopeful it doesn’t go the way of some of the other reformulations... high hopes though
    I believe they will do a good job !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    I believe they will do a good job !!
    I'm thinking everything will work out brother. Time will tell. I've been kept in the dark on this one so it will be a surprise for me as well.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   
       


  3. A guy I met from Alaska that is a serious body builder asked on his Facebook what protein everyone recommended and I was surprised to see multiple PES Select recommendations. Not surprised that people would recommend our products but when I joined PES we were such a small company and to see how popular and common our product are now is truly special. Thought I would share this with my insider brothers. We owe it to all our loyal customers who put their trust in us.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  4. PES is Good Stuff !! Be Proud !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  5. 2 scoops of iced mocha from the cafe series and about a half scoop of gourmet vanilla select with ice and milk mixed in the ninja. My lord it is good stuff.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   
       


  6. -41 degrees with the wind chill. I skipped my ninja select shake tonight.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  7. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    -41 degrees with the wind chill. I skipped my ninja select shake tonight.
    I would legit die. Canít even imagine being in weather like that.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    I would legit die. Canít even imagine being in weather like that.
    2 straight days of record lows on the actual temperature. No to mention the wind chill or real feel which is upwards to -45F. Then it will be 54F degrees in Sunday. Unreal...
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  9. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    2 straight days of record lows on the actual temperature. No to mention the wind chill or real feel which is upwards to -45F. Then it will be 54F degrees in Sunday. Unreal...
    Yeah this is BS for real. It's still -27 right now.

  10. Any indication of timeframe for next insider? looking to stock up on some proteeeein (international shipping so need to buy in bulk)

  11. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Yeah this is BS for real. It's still -27 right now.
    Ungodly cold bro. When they advise not to open your mouth outdoors that just is too damn cold!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  12. Quote Originally Posted by LeeJ93 View Post
    Any indication of timeframe for next insider? looking to stock up on some proteeeein (international shipping so need to buy in bulk)
    Truthfully was wondering this myself and sent out an email inquiring about it this morning so I'll report back when I get an answer.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  13. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Ungodly cold bro. When they advise not to open your mouth outdoors that just is too damn cold!
    Same here in Wisconsin, got down to -55 practically everything was closed.
    .:Share your energy where itís appreciated:.
    Follow my journey -> IG: kelseyjfit
    RXS Supplement Athlete: Code KELSEY for 25% off at rxssupplements.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    Same here in Wisconsin, got down to -55 practically everything was closed.
    Our -3 seams warm now!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    Same here in Wisconsin, got down to -55 practically everything was closed.
    You badgers and all of Minnesota had insanely crazy temps. Hard to even fathom -65 whether actual temp or with wind chill.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  16. I'm glad it's over. The -27 was actual, -55 wind chill. We had water boiling to get moisture in air.

    Now it will be 40 in Saturday, but I have to travel to Ohio for 6 days.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    I'm glad it's over. The -27 was actual, -55 wind chill. We had water boiling to get moisture in air.

    Now it will be 40 in Saturday, but I have to travel to Ohio for 6 days.
    I'm in Ohio and we are looking at 54 degrees on Monday.
    We were at -45 so 54 is welcomed!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  18. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I'm in Ohio and we are looking at 54 degrees on Monday.
    We were at -45 so 54 is welcomed!
    Hell yeah. I have to be in Twinsburg. That's our HQ.. blah

  19. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Hell yeah. I have to be in Twinsburg. That's our HQ.. blah
    Well at least you won't be traveling when it's deadly cold I suppose! Have a safe trip brother.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  20. Are there Any works on new select flavour?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Nerdz View Post
    Are there Any works on new select flavour?
    We have not been planning a release at the moment but always working on new flavors. Should be an insider planned soon.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  22. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    We have not been planning a release at the moment but always working on new flavors. Should be an insider planned soon.
    Thats great to know! Thanks

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Nerdz View Post
    Thats great to know! Thanks
    For sure bro. I will update here when I get any more information. I'm eager for an insider or release as well!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  24. First time with this combo tonight and it was fantastic. Mixed just right at about 1 scoop CPBC and 3/4 scoop iced mocha. Name:  20190211_211208.jpeg
Views: 57
Size:  62.1 KB
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  25. @LiveToLift that looks amazing! never thought of that combo
    .:Share your energy where itís appreciated:.
    Follow my journey -> IG: kelseyjfit
    RXS Supplement Athlete: Code KELSEY for 25% off at rxssupplements.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PES Insider Deal Questions
    By blavongtheung in forum PES
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-06-2014, 04:24 AM
  2. ATW Launch Party/ INSIDER DEALS
    By wheystation in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-04-2005, 06:00 PM
  3. INSIDER DEALS - DAY TWO!!!!!!
    By wheystation in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2005, 12:50 PM
Log in
Log in