Fiber Powder? Help!

Conceptions

Banned
Awards
i found this a while ago in my fridge, parents had to buy it. anyway i was curious what it was....Here is everything the front says:

Goldline
Genfiber
Brand of Psyllium Hydrophilic Mucillo(cant get last few letters, they got scratched off by me by accident)
NATURAL FIBER THERAPY
BULK-FORMING LAXATIVE
A natural bulk producing dietary fiber which promotes normal elimination.

Compare to active ingredient of Metamucil
56 teaspoon doses
NET WT 14 OZ
(397 GRAMS)

From what i think it is, i think it helps with excretion? But since i have seen people talk about fiber powders, i'm not sure what it can also be used for or what it is used for.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
same thing as metamucil or other natural laxative types, all basically based on psyllium husk, as it's a cheap insoluble fiber... greases them wheels up, gets you shittin in a hurry... good for meeting daily insol fiber req's if your diet is spotty

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you have trouble taking a ****, then you need some fiber powder :)

Conceptions

Banned
Awards
oh, i thought this helped with other things :\

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
yeh... it makes your cock bigger and helps you get chicks... that's pretty much it though ;)

GuyinLA

Awards
In addition to helping you keep "regular" fiber has two other benefits that I can think of: (1) helps speed metabolism, and (2) gives you a feeling of fullness which prevents overeating. I eat a bowl of Fiber One every morning to ensure I'm getting enough.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
actually psyllium husks contain a very high percentage of soluble fiber, and make a decent addition to many meals as a thickening agent which also helps slow gastric emptying.