Stack for Focus and Energy

AndrewMagnum

Awards
Hey! First time poster and have some questions I hope you guys can help with. Im looking for a stack to help with focus and energy for competitive video game playing. Ive done a little bit of research and have greatly considered buying Focus XT and Phenylpiracetam or Pramiracetam. Ive heard they are both a very solid stack but Im wondering which would be better or if there is something even better than Focus XT. Im very new to nootropics and just trying to see what is the best out there.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Hey! First time poster and have some questions I hope you guys can help with. Im looking for a stack to help with focus and energy for competitive video game playing. Ive done a little bit of research and have greatly considered buying Focus XT and Phenylpiracetam or Pramiracetam. Ive heard they are both a very solid stack but Im wondering which would be better or if there is something even better than Focus XT. Im very new to nootropics and just trying to see what is the best out there.
Nothing beats Focus XT :D

AndrewMagnum

Awards
Nothing beats Focus XT :D
Thanks for the reply! Any preference of flavor? I heard the berry one is the best tasting and also anything you would recomend to stack with it? Or is Focus XT good enough on its own?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the reply! Any preference of flavor? I heard the berry one is the best tasting and also anything you would recomend to stack with it? Or is Focus XT good enough on its own?
Double post

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Your flavour preference will vary compared to mine but I do love Berry Collision. You can stack it with a racetam when you compete but just don't use racetams too often.

Other good options are Picamilon, Huperzine a and Alcar.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Your flavour preference will vary compared to mine but I do love Berry Collision. You can stack it with a racetam when you compete but just don't use racetams too often. Other good options are Picamilon, Huperzine a and Alcar.
May be making this up, but wasn't there a log somewhere a while ago for Focus XT + Picamilon? Maybe it was on bb.com. Certainly before I joined the crew. :D

AndrewMagnum

Awards
Your flavour preference will vary compared to mine but I do love Berry Collision. You can stack it with a racetam when you compete but just don't use racetams too often.

Other good options are Picamilon, Huperzine a and Alcar.
So what would I take daily and as needed?

Also is norcodrene to be taken daily?

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your flavour preference will vary compared to mine but I do love Berry Collision. You can stack it with a racetam when you compete but just don't use racetams too often. Other good options are Picamilon, Huperzine a and Alcar.
Not use racetams too often? my understanding is that racetams provide best results when takem daily for extended period.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Not use racetams too often? my understanding is that racetams provide best results when takem daily for extended period.
I wouldnt use phenyl daily. Tolerance builds up fast

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
So what would I take daily and as needed?

Also is norcodrene to be taken daily?
You could use FXT daily, or at least a few times per week for best results.
ALCAR i use daily at 2g when i dont use FXT.

I use huperzine a at 100mcg per day but this one does need to be cycled more often.

I havent used Norco yet so Coop can chime in with dosing for that one

AndrewMagnum

Awards
You could use FXT daily, or at least a few times per week for best results.
ALCAR i use daily at 2g when i dont use FXT.

I use huperzine a at 100mcg per day but this one does need to be cycled more often.

I havent used Norco yet so Coop can chime in with dosing for that one
Would you recomend ALCAR or Picamilon? Does ALCAR/Picamilon first thing AM and then FXT in the afternoon around 3-4PM sound like too much? I heard Focus XT lasts only a couple of hours

Was thinking about taking FXT daily and then Phenylpiracetam/Pramiracetam on tourney days. Also heard good things about Adrena-G also. Thanks for the responses!

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Whats better Phenylpiracetam or Pramiracetam?

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Each racetam is used for a slightly different purpose.
Oh ive heard people say each is better then the other. I just ordered the phenyl and it will be my first time using but ive been wanting to try these ractams for years

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I definitely would not do this.
This is your choice. There is no evidence of tolerance to racetams. In the exception of maybe stimulatory effects of parmiracetam and phenylpiracetam.

If you have any evidence (other than I know or I would not do this) of tolerance to racetams other than the two mentioned above, I would be glad to hear about.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would you recomend ALCAR or Picamilon? Does ALCAR/Picamilon first thing AM and then FXT in the afternoon around 3-4PM sound like too much? I heard Focus XT lasts only a couple of hours

Was thinking about taking FXT daily and then Phenylpiracetam/Pramiracetam on tourney days. Also heard good things about Adrena-G also. Thanks for the responses!
You can take ALCAR and picamilon in the AM and FXT in the afternoon. You could also do what I do and have half a scoop of FXT+ALCAR+Pica twice a day. As for the latter, yes, you can save the racetams for tourney days. Adrena-G is 1 3 dimethylamylamine.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
This is your choice. There is no evidence of tolerance to racetams. In the exception of maybe stimulatory effects of parmiracetam and phenylpiracetam.

If you have any evidence (other than I know or I would not do this) of tolerance to racetams other than the two mentioned above, I would be glad to hear about.
Phenyl is not recommended daily or for a prolonged time. Read up on it. Not talking about other racetams.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh ive heard people say each is better then the other. I just ordered the phenyl and it will be my first time using but ive been wanting to try these ractams for years
Love phenyl. Gives me a laser like focus better than any OTC supp I have ever used. But I don't feel the effects unless I take it on a completely empty stomach (in the morning).