best NO (nitric oxide) booster to use?

miguel1991

Awards
Hi am looking for a good nitric oxide booster to use as i want to get a good pump in the gym. Has anyone any good recommendations???? I saw one on LA Muscle's website called "Vasculator" the reveiws are really good but it costs £70!!!

Any help would be much appreciated!!! :)

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you have experience with Nitrates, many regard those as the best. iForce has a Potassium Nitrate product. I personally like Agmatine for its numerous benefits, one being its ability to increase pumps (not from increasing NO, however). SNS makes an economical choice in either capsules or powder.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SNS Agmatine 100 gram tub + Finaflex Max Pump ='s Good. To. Go.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
SNS Agmatine 100 gram tub + Finaflex Max Pump ='s Good. To. Go.
These.

Potassium nitrate or betaine nitrate (max pump) + SNS agmatine would be an awesome combo

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nitrates and agmatine are great but I have a feeling that new Antaeus Labs Thunderbolt will blow them out of the water. I'll try it soon, should be here this week.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nitrates and agmatine are great but I have a feeling that new Antaeus Labs Thunderbolt will blow them out of the water. I'll try it soon, should be here this week.
Excited to hear your feedback on it.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
potassium nitrates, hemavol, bulk agmatine...probably some of the best pump products on the market right now

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you have experience with Nitrates, many regard those as the best. iForce has a Potassium Nitrate product.
Agreed with this here, you really can't beat direct acting nitrates for cheap and extremely effective pumps!

Mike

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That product isn't anywhere close to compliant, and the likely oral potency of some of the main ingredients compared to their injected effects is rather suspect.

--

@OP - Your best studied and proven option for pump while also having real performance benefits is nitrates.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GPLC is expensive as hell and offers no real advantages over say...PLCAR... which they conveniently try to bully people into not selling even though it's not even part of their patent.
I ran GPLC for 50 days it was, straight through, IIRC. Pretty high doses (most of the time it was around 2.75-3 grams per day). I honestly didn't notice much in the pumps department but I did notice a bit of a endurance boost. What you have to pay for that endurance boost I find is not worth it. The pumps were also nowhere near as prominent as using nitrates, agmatine, or GMS/glycerin.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran GPLC for 50 days it was, straight through, IIRC. Pretty high doses (most of the time it was around 2.75-3 grams per day). I honestly didn't notice much in the pumps department but I did notice a bit of a endurance boost. What you have to pay for that endurance boost I find is not worth it. The pumps were also nowhere near as prominent as using nitrates, agmatine, or GMS/glycerin.
In the past year you've apparently ran every single ingredient and supplement on the market for at least 50 days/2 months.

Your results are clearly subject to confounding. :D

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In the past year you've apparently ran every single ingredient and supplement on the market for at least 50 days/2 months.Your results are clearly subject to confounding.
I ran the GPLC solo, no other pump ingredient. Did it for a log. Also, if you followed my posts and what not, yes I've ran many different ingredients and supps for 2 months but you may have also noticed that apart from various preworkouts, most things I ran more or less on it's own as a new thing to use. So I don't see how my results would be confounding if everything else remains essentially static when I run a new ingredient for at least 60s days (most things were 60 days). Bio-Gro I actually ran for 5 months straight. I can understand how my takes on things would be extremely skewed if I just ran a bunch of new ingredients I've never used before together in one go, yeah, then I would not know what did what. But that was not how I ran these things and my posts both here and on bb.com if you followed along would demonstrate this. Let's also not forget, the logs I ran I had been extremely thorough in them, both on what I was using, how I used them, when I used them, as well as my complete gym routine every single day of the logs including non-lift days. Broke it down to every single exercise, every set.Left no stones unturned in my logs. Thus the reason I haven't done a new log in awhile, it was just way too much work TBH :p

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran the GPLC solo, no other pump ingredient. Did it for a log. Also, if you followed my posts and what not, yes I've ran many different ingredients and supps for 2 months but you may have also noticed that apart from various preworkouts, most things I ran more or less on it's own as a new thing to use. So I don't see how my results would be confounding if everything else remains essentially static when I run a new ingredient for at least 60s days (most things were 60 days). Bio-Gro I actually ran for 5 months straight. I can understand how my takes on things would be extremely skewed if I just ran a bunch of new ingredients I've never used before together in one go, yeah, then I would not know what did what. But that was not how I ran these things and my posts both here and on bb.com if you followed along would demonstrate this. Let's also not forget, the logs I ran I had been extremely thorough in them, both on what I was using, how I used them, when I used them, as well as my completely gym routine every single day of the logs including non-lift days. Broke it down to every single exercise, every set.
It was meant as a joke, relax :p

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Miguel, are you from England?

The two best products available are Muscle Feast Anabolic Ignite and Athletix High Volume.

You could buy both and still spend less than Vasculator. :)

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

The two best products available are Muscle Feast Anabolic Ignite and Athletix High Volume.

Whoa, Ignite looks insane...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Before it got reformulated lol.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I find Arachidonic Acid (X-Factor) better for pumps than NO products. That said, there are two NO products I have found to stand out as remarkably better than the rest of the pack. Hemavol and High Volume.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I find Arachidonic Acid (X-Factor) better for pumps than NO products. That said, there are two NO products I have found to stand out as remarkably better than the rest of the pack. Hemavol and High Volume.
how about ArA with Hemavol? haha thats what i'm currently doing, but haven't seen crazy pumps that i wouldn't get from hemavol on their own just yet

but i looked more pumped, just don't "feel" the pump that much

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Thank you for the kind words ;)

Flavor preference?

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Nitrates or hemavol are my usual's.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could try our CONQU3R too.

It's not just a NO booster, it's a complete preworkout formula. But pump ingredients are better than most of those so called NO boosters have.

Here is the full profile:

PM me your shipping info if you want a sample for free!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how about ArA with Hemavol? haha thats what i'm currently doing, but haven't seen crazy pumps that i wouldn't get from hemavol on their own just yet

but i looked more pumped, just don't "feel" the pump that much
ArA with Hemavol is a favorite of mine for sure... I did those two alongside SuperPump Max two summers back when I was dieted down a bit... holy vascularity (which is rare for me)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In terms of Thunderbolt potentially having a greater influence on NOx levels than nitrates.... it's not going to happen due to a number of kinetic limitations of the active ingredients.
Care to elaborate?I've used one bottle of Thunderbolt and it was great. Better than nitrate based pump products in my opinion.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Max Pump is perfect for almost ANY pre workout stack. The only ones I would street clear from stabbing it with would be the stim pwo's that have nitrates in them already.

It's a very simple product but, it's benefits and versatility make it quite amazing.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
You could try our CONQU3R too. It's not just a NO booster, it's a complete preworkout formula. But pump ingredients are better than most of those so called NO boosters have. Here is the full profile:PM me your shipping info if you want a sample for free!
Oh wow something with agmatine in it and it is not in a prop blend. I am very impressed. I would say give it a shot.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
You could try our CONQU3R too.

It's not just a NO booster, it's a complete preworkout formula. But pump ingredients are better than most of those so called NO boosters have.

Here is the full profile:

PM me your shipping info if you want a sample for free!

Man, if only it didn't have AMP. I understand companies adding it, but I love the rest of the formula. Solid 1 scoop formula.