Topical fat loss products on a bulk

bechsgaard

bechsgaard

Banned
Awards
Hey guys.

I'm curious if topical fat loss products would be effective at reducing fat accumulation or even continuing fat loss in certain areas.

Also separate question, I remember seeing cooper say somewhere that despite absolutely abliderated being meant for visceral fat, it works better than eviscerate on subcutaneous fat in other areas of the body than eviscerate

Wocheezy

Wocheezy

Awards
I believer that pump spray and Ur spray both claim to do exactly that. Reduce fat accumulation during a caloric surplus. I'm using the former but it's far too early for me to comment on its efficiency. Might be worth looking into though.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
UR spray would definitely be a great addition. Many report being able to eat more carbs than before without adding fat.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys.

I'm curious if topical fat loss products would be effective at reducing fat accumulation or even continuing fat loss in certain areas.

Also separate question, I remember seeing cooper say somewhere that despite absolutely abliderated being meant for visceral fat, it works better than eviscerate on subcutaneous fat in other areas of the body than eviscerate
You can do it with proper oral supplementation during specific applications/times and amounts :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can do it with proper oral supplementation during specific applications/times and amounts :)

Confused.. you are saying to drink abliterate?