Animal M-STak

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone taken Animal M-STak
IF SO how has it worked for u

and is it safe for a 17 year old to take?

here is a link
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/animalmethoxy.html

thanks
flex
While I think it would be safe to take, I wouldn't recommend it. I would take the claims of these all-in-one formulas with more than a few grains of salt. I personally haven't taken it, but I do know that there are better ways to spend the 30 or so dollars for this product. I would definitely see what the board sponsors have to offer because I know that it will be better than this. For someone who's seventeen, the most I would recommend taking would be taking creatine of some kind (whether mono or CEE), a multivitamin, and lots of food. Hope this helps a bit.

chevelleman

Awards
Animal M stak is a joke. I took it once and took the whole container and nothing but a lighter wallet. At best the only thing that I got out of it was taking a good multivitamin for that period because that is mostly what it is. Save your money and put it into something better like CEE. You are seventeen just lift hard take some creatine and eat big!

NickAtNight

Awards
I actually took it when I was 17 and gained around 8lbs or so, though honestly I wouldnt attribute all of that to M-Stak. I still wouldnt do it again because I got some pretty bad acne while on the stuff (though I am prone to mild acne, I had never had it as bad as while I was on m-stak), probably from the tribulus. I would look into a CEE based stack as I and many others on this board are having great results with this product and its safe for you to take.

3v1l

3v1l

Awards
CEE??? what is that?
CEE is creatine ethyl ester which is a improved version of creatine. You can get it at any of the board sponsors right now for about $6.99 per 100g. Anyways you're young so take advantage of test levels, eat like a animal (healthy animal) and you should make gains. I see your goals are to bulk so I would reccomend getting on a good bulking diet. Check with Bobo or just look around on the board.