Thoughts on contingent with F-95

S

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Hello,

I've now been on 6 weeks of F-95 and looking to start a cylce of Anavar in a couple of weeks. I was thinking of continuiing during the cycle for a couple of reasons; firstly to enhance fat loss through cAMP and secondly to limit shutdown. Is there any value in doing this?

Thanks,

S.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Hello,

I've now been on 6 weeks of F-95 and looking to start a cylce of Anavar in a couple of weeks. I was thinking of continuiing during the cycle for a couple of reasons; firstly to enhance fat loss through cAMP and secondly to limit shutdown. Is there any value in doing this?

Thanks,

S.
It won't prevent shutdown but you could still stack it. Will it add much value? I don't know.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It won't prevent shutdown but you could still stack it. Will it add much value? I don't know.
It maintains LH sensitivity though (could be beneficial in PCT for that purpose)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
It maintains LH sensitivity though (could be beneficial in PCT for that purpose)
Maybe PCT, but preventing shutdown? That i doubt very much

S

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Maybe PCT, but preventing shutdown? That i doubt very much
As always Jiggz and Coop thanks. I wasn't expecting it to prevent shutdown, but maybe reduce its strength. Also what are your thoughts on fat loss. I've noticed and according to studies most of the far loss on forskolin tends to occur beyond the 4 week mark.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
As always Jiggz and Coop thanks. I wasn't expecting it to prevent shutdown, but maybe reduce its strength. Also what are your thoughts on fat loss. I've noticed and according to studies most of the far loss on forskolin tends to occur beyond the 4 week mark.
If it does, i wouldnt know but any degree of shutdown means a full PCT would be needed IMO. You could run it alongside,no harm in doing so :D

I would run it 12 weeks as it really shines at that length.