Reduce XT vs Adrenal & Glandular Support

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are these antagonistic to each other?

I feel great on supplements like:
1) Re-Set AD (Pregeneolone, Bovine Adrenal, Pantothenic Acid)
2) Adrenal Strength (Ashwagandha, Rhodiola, Astralagus, Schizandra, Cordyceps, Holy Basil)

But get peeled on Reduce XT. The stuff just plain works well for me.

So, again, are these antagonistic to each other / Is it counterintuitive to run these concomitantly?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
They aren't antagonistic because these adrenal support supplements aren't actually supporting your adrenals. They just make you feel good via stress-reducing adaptogens.

jaakonpallo

Awards
Any supplements that would actually support adrenals?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Coop! Glad to see you aboard this thread.

I know you do not subscribe to the theory of adrenal fatigue/burn out, etc

So, do you feel the adrenals can be heavily or even over-taxed? If not, I'm curious as to why?

To my knowledge, there isn't one other organ or gland in the body that is immune from this over-taxation issue.
Why do you feel this would not be true with the adrenals?

We take liver support to assist the liver in facilitating recovery from drinking, while on gear, etc
We take thyroid support to recover from thyroid use or from other means of sluggish thyroid
We take SERMS and/or HCG to recover from androgen use

I could go on and on...

Sure, an argument can be made that all of these things "may" eventually recover on their own but why not assist, assure and expedite this process?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I'm studying endocrinology right now and I can tell you you've made several false statements already (don't take offense to this, being blunt on ipad). Gotta research yourself man, things aren't as simple as black and white. Even if I explain it, you will never understand the concept until you learn how the system works on your own

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well can't u just give me the dang crib notes/cheat cheat? LOL

I'm studying endocrinology right now and I can tell you you've made several false statements already (don't take offense to this, being blunt on ipad). Gotta research yourself man, things aren't as simple as black and white. Even if I explain it, you will never understand the concept until you learn how the system works on your own

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Well can't u just give me the dang crib notes/cheat cheat? LOL
I have a new proverb for your sig: give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

I won't always be around to give answers, but if I can help the community learn how to get answers, we're all better off

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
In short, Coop has Answer Fatigue. Supplements that help with this condition include: vodka,whiskey, and to a lesser extent, beer.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lolol.
No doubt.

In short, Coop has Answer Fatigue. Supplements that help with this condition include: vodka,whiskey, and to a lesser extent, beer.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, because if they need support, you need medical intervention
lol yes, if you had Addison's, you'd know. Like Coop said, adrenal fatigue as you know it does not exist. Have you been able to do any research on your own yet regarding what he has said?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 14
Supplements 2
Supplements 1
Supplements 28
Supplements 8