Thoughts on Evomuse Defuse?

bechsgaard

bechsgaard

Banned
Awards
Hey guys, as the title suggests I'm curious what you guys think of defuse and it's profile. When evomuse makes a product, it is usually top of the line it seems. So I'm wondering, any better supps than this for the same purpose, stim free fat loss, not GDA, although my friend has raved about defuses GDA properties.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, as the title suggests I'm curious what you guys think of defuse and it's profile. When evomuse makes a product, it is usually top of the line it seems. So I'm wondering, any better supps than this for the same purpose, stim free fat loss, not GDA, although my friend has raved about defuses GDA properties.
It has fat loss properties as well

Excellent stacked with dcp2.0 and alcar and caffeine.

bechsgaard

bechsgaard

Banned
Awards
Would burn 24 go with it or will I go hypo, lolol

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have not used it but I have never been let down by matt on anyone of his creations!! I plan on buying it and using!

Mike

bechsgaard

bechsgaard

Banned
Awards
Meh, bump, again will this pair well with a GDA like ssv2 or burn 24 on a bulk?

D

dbenj7

Awards
Purchased some with my last order, plan to give it a decent test run on my upcoming holiday. Did use cardiotryx last night, that stuff is awesome.

bechsgaard

bechsgaard

Banned
Awards
Why wouldn't it work for daily use on a bulk? Seems like it would be very effective in keeping you lean

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why wouldn't it work for daily use on a bulk? Seems like it would be very effective in keeping you lean
Repression if anabolic pathways. Technically.

Timed dosing can help keep fat off

But every day use I believe Matt mentioned in another thread for too long interferes with proper glucocorticoid function via the licorice extract

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Repression if anabolic pathways. Technically.

Timed dosing can help keep fat off

But every day use I believe Matt mentioned in another thread for too long interferes with proper glucocorticoid function via the licorice extract
My understanding as well. This more or less compliments a cut, when you may consume unnecessary carbs/fats.

Mike

S

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Bumping this. On vacation and about to have three servings white rice and some fish in Hawaii. Went three caps recompadrol and 4 defuse should be interesting as this vacation is my "diet break" then back to cutting.

Also debating on adding in TTA but I've read it causes water retention?