Amino-Tone New BCAA with HICA and Forskolin

Pop A Molly

Pop A Molly

Banned
Awards
Hey ya'll. just took a look on sites looking for new supplments and i got my eye on new BCAA based product that has some great extra stuff it in. Amino-Tone by Ronnie Coleman series , i'ts profile is pretty nice though.

Instantized BCAA 2:1:1 Ratio 4,000 mg ‡
L-Leucine2,000 mg
L-Isoleucine1,000 mg
L-Valine
1,000 mg
INTRA-Training Performance & Hydration Complex3,775mg
L-Taurine, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Magnesium Phosphate, HICA (Alpha-Hydroxy-Leucine Calcium Salt)

STIM-FREE Fat Loss Support Complex3,180mg
L-Alanine, Raspberry Ketones, Choline Bitartrate, Coleus Forskohlii, Inositol
AstraGin (Astragalus Membranaceus & Panax Notoginseng)25mg

yeah i bet that ain't much of that goodies in there, but for a BCAA based product it's looks great, what ya'll think ?
hope it's price will be around 30$ would give it a try.

X

xhrr

Awards
Hey ya'll. just took a look on sites looking for new supplments and i got my eye on new BCAA based product that has some great extra stuff it in. Amino-Tone by Ronnie Coleman series , i'ts profile is pretty nice though.

Instantized BCAA 2:1:1 Ratio 4,000 mg ‡
L-Leucine2,000 mg
L-Isoleucine1,000 mg
L-Valine
1,000 mg
INTRA-Training Performance & Hydration Complex3,775mg
L-Taurine, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Magnesium Phosphate, HICA (Alpha-Hydroxy-Leucine Calcium Salt)

STIM-FREE Fat Loss Support Complex3,180mg
L-Alanine, Raspberry Ketones, Choline Bitartrate, Coleus Forskohlii, Inositol
AstraGin (Astragalus Membranaceus & Panax Notoginseng)25mg

yeah i bet that ain't much of that goodies in there, but for a BCAA based product it's looks great, what ya'll think ?
hope it's price will be around 30$ would give it a try.
Well there is less HICA than potassium, sodium, and magnesium so it is going to be a miniscule amount and we know nothing about the CF when it comes to dosage and standardization. Both bad signs.

K

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well there is less HICA than potassium, sodium, and magnesium so it is going to be a miniscule amount and we know nothing about the CF when it comes to dosage and standardization. Both bad signs.
The standardization of the forskolin is a good question, but we don't need to dose forskolin at too high of a dosage so where it appears in that list of ingredients isn't terrible, but it would be good to find out the standardization.

As for the HICA, I think HICA is probably going to be dosed ok, don't need all that much HICA for it to stimulate MPS, so where HICA appears in that ingredients list also makes sense.

It's kind of a weird product though.

H

HBDYWI

Awards
You're better off with going with a regular bcaa product. I can't say exactly since its in a prop blend, but it seems to be far too underdosed

X

xhrr

Awards
The standardization of the forskolin is a good question, but we don't need to dose forskolin at too high of a dosage so where it appears in that list of ingredients isn't terrible, but it would be good to find out the standardization.

As for the HICA, I think HICA is probably going to be dosed ok, don't need all that much HICA for it to stimulate MPS, so where HICA appears in that ingredients list also makes sense.

It's kind of a weird product though.
Well the dosage depends upon the standardization of Forskolin which is the primary active so for say a 95% extract then no we don't need a high dosage per say. They do not tell us so my guess is it isn't even standardized for forskolin because if it was they would surely want the consumer to know. They are hiding it because it is low or not standardized at all.

Hica has been studied at 1500 mg which was dosed 3x a day 500mg per dosage. Hica is after the electrolytes in the product the dosage is going to miniscule at best. Label dressing is all that is.

Hypothetically lets say the electrolyte blend is similar to Xtend at 1,1170 mg which is comprised of 3 minerals all things equal for the sake of my poor math skills comes out to 390 mg. Therefore there is most definitely less 390 mg and that is being generous.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Not sure what I missed but this looks fairly awful...

K

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well the dosage depends upon the standardization of Forskolin which is the primary active so for say a 95% extract then no we don't need a high dosage per say. They do not tell us so my guess is it isn't even standardized for forskolin because if it was they would surely want the consumer to know. They are hiding it because it is low or not standardized at all.

Hica has been studied at 1500 mg which was dosed 3x a day 500mg per dosage. Hica is after the electrolytes in the product the dosage is going to miniscule at best. Label dressing is all that is.

Hypothetically lets say the electrolyte blend is similar to Xtend at 1,1170 mg which is comprised of 3 minerals all things equal for the sake of my poor math skills comes out to 390 mg. Therefore there is most definitely less 390 mg and that is being generous.
I agree on the point about forskoling, but for HICA in a intra product, does it really need to be used at the full 1500 mg dose? Just wondering since Cor beta BCAA has it at .75 grams per scoop and that's pretty generous on Cellucor's part as most other places I've seen it appear falls into the roughly 500 mg dose per serving.

But agreed, most of that stuff could very well be window dressing, as even the BCAAs IMO are way lower dosed than I would personally have liked.

X

xhrr

Awards
I agree on the point about forskoling, but for HICA in a intra product, does it really need to be used at the full 1500 mg dose? Just wondering since Cor beta BCAA has it at .75 grams per scoop and that's pretty generous on Cellucor's part as most other places I've seen it appear falls into the roughly 500 mg dose per serving.

But agreed, most of that stuff could very well be window dressing, as even the BCAAs IMO are way lower dosed than I would personally have liked.
No not 1500mg but at least 500mg at the least since we know it does something at that dosage. Odds are it does something at lower doses but to what extent is unknown and if you are going to use it in a product dose it correctly or don't dose it at all. I hate products that try to do too much only to do nothing at all. At least be great/good at something not adequate at everything. I personally would never use it.

K

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No not 1500mg but at least 500mg at the least since we know it does something at that dosage. Odds are it does something at lower doses but to what extent is unknown and if you are going to use it in a product dose it correctly or don't dose it at all. I hate products that try to do too much only to do nothing at all. At least be great/good at something not adequate at everything. I personally would never use it.
Yeah, I saw the product profile and scratched my head as to what it's really being aimed at. The different components of the formula did not seem to go together with much rhyme or reason and kind of felt like a sprinkling of whatever ingredients currently has buzz around them.