Adding More Energy To My Stack?

S

SeniorXJ

Awards
I'm on Ephedrine Sulphate, (bronkaid), 200mg caffeine, & 81mg aspirin, plus 2mg of Ketotifen nightly to keep the receptors clean. I've stacked this with Stacker 3's, the new versions of Alpha T2 & OxyElite Pro, & the old versions with dmaa/1,3-Dimeth in them. Since the ECA stack does work well, I still need more energy with my high tolerance, & so without double dosing the bronkaid, i'd rather find something else. Now i'm thinkin of grabbin some Ephedra Extract, or Synephrine HCL, where I believe the combination of the 2 may give me what im lookin for, but my thread here to ask u fine folks on what u think & what u would recommend? Yohimbine works well for a few days then dies off so that's a no go. Green Coffee beans, Rasb Ketones, Green Tea, & all the endurance helpers, yadda, yadda, that do little for energy & i'm really not in the need for fat burners, but would consider them if they can produce the energy wanted! What do u guys think?? Maybe try some Synephrine HCL, or Yellow Bullet, or Lipoderen w/Eph, or Green Stingers???

S

SeniorXJ

Awards
Ok well I did expect some replies, but anyway, im heavily favoring Alphamine, OR Lipo 6 Black at the moment.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your tolerance for stims is high. You should not increase your ephedrine dosage any higher than 75mg a day, split in 3 doses. You can stack it with other stuff, but your best bet is a week long stim break.

Also, if it is the thermogenic effects of the eca stack you are worried about, you don't have to feel the EC stack in order for it to be working. It is nice to have the stim effects, but it can be dangerous for you to be taking much more than you are.

Be careful with the stims. In my experience, you can rotate sources, but don't combine so many of them. ECA for a few weeks, then try OEP alone for a few weeks, then switch back.

Try this stack for awesome stim effects:
Alphamine 1-2 scoops AM, 1 scoop Later
Forskolin 95 100mg a day split in 3-4 doses

Or
Ripped Cocktail
HyperT2
Forskolin 95

S

SeniorXJ

Awards
Your tolerance for stims is high. You should not increase your ephedrine dosage any higher than 75mg a day, split in 3 doses. You can stack it with other stuff, but your best bet is a week long stim break.

Also, if it is the thermogenic effects of the eca stack you are worried about, you don't have to feel the EC stack in order for it to be working. It is nice to have the stim effects, but it can be dangerous for you to be taking much more than you are.

Be careful with the stims. In my experience, you can rotate sources, but don't combine so many of them. ECA for a few weeks, then try OEP alone for a few weeks, then switch back.

Try this stack for awesome stim effects:
Alphamine 1-2 scoops AM, 1 scoop Later
Forskolin 95 100mg a day split in 3-4 doses

Or
Ripped Cocktail
HyperT2
Forskolin 95
Yes my stim tolerance is high & my body reacts well to the ECA stack in general.

I only take one serving upon waking up of the ECA stack & that's it, so its designed to get me up out of bed & keep me up & onto my things to do list.

I also take 2mgs of Ketotifen every night which cleans the 2 & 3 receptors for ephedrine/clenbuterol/albuterol, making it so there's no break needed as the effects never wear off!!

I've already dropped 40+ lbs from 270 to 230 which is why I say I don't need fat loss as much as I DO need the energy, but its still welcomed to make maintaining my weight easier & as long as I maintain that weight, im good to go!!

I'm leaning towards Lipo 6 Black since its cheaper, but the Alphamine is still weighing on my decision especially with the support it gets on this board!!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
if you like the looks of alphamine you should look into dexaprine as well, both work very good but the caffeine dose of combining all that stuff is high.. you might want to take ECA in the morning and dexaprine or alphamine in the PM

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
12.5 mg Ephedrine
1 scoop Ripped Cocktail
1 Hyper T2

Take AM, then repeat later in the day

Synergistic

S

SeniorXJ

Awards
if you like the looks of alphamine you should look into dexaprine as well, both work very good but the caffeine dose of combining all that stuff is high.. you might want to take ECA in the morning and dexaprine or alphamine in the PM
I literally got nadda off of dexaprine even at 2 tabs & they recommend starting with a half a tab, but I am thinking about giving Alphamine a try!

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
12.5 mg Ephedrine
1 scoop Ripped Cocktail
1 Hyper T2

Take AM, then repeat later in the day

Synergistic
This is not safe. Ripped cocktail has 5 stimulants. I'd never combine it with ephedrine. Hyper T2 adds a 6th

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is not safe. Ripped cocktail has 5 stimulants. I'd never combine it with ephedrine. Hyper T2 adds a 6th
Coop is always there to call someone out.
Thanks man, duly noted.

OP, do not take Ephedrine with Ripped Cocktail.

S

SeniorXJ

Awards
I've been taking Stacker 3-XPLC's & they seem to be doing the trick, (I get em free).

I also take 2mgs of liquid Ketotifen every night at bedtime which helps a ton!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Preston1 Natural Bodybuilding 6
papo6167 Supplements 30
J Training Forum 0
R Nutrition / Health 11
Dwight Schrute Forum Suggestions and News 43