Nobel Prize winning research that can help us stay healthy

terrydogard

Awards
Terry here, hows it going?

Earlier in the year I was reading lots about telomere's – Elizibeth Blackburn from Melbourne in Australia won a Nobel Prize her research in 2009. Telomeres are the caps on each individual cell and they shorten as we age and cause us to get frail and weaker.

We can get longer telomeres through the extract found in a Chinese herb.

It will increase the immune system, brain speed, bone density, eyesight, energy levels, skin condition, mental capacity etc etc

The best one on the market is DNAPlus+ sold by a company with US + Australian distribution called telomerebiomedical.com

Been taking it 6 months now, definitely noticed a difference in the way I have been training and in my general day to day life.

Has anyone else been using this?

Terry

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Telomeres are not a new concept by any means. That you can regenerate telomeres from an herb is total bogus. Take your sales pitch elsewhere

terrydogard

Awards
Was shown

Sales pitch?
There was a big thing about it on an Australian news channel here
Nice friendly welcome here then

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I feel really bad now. You stopped me from saving community members money from a scam artist

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you mean to tell me that an herbal remedy exists to counteract the natural process of aging and DNA degradation over time thereby allowing an individual to overcome the restraints of chronological aging and death?????

where can I send the check????

lol

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last time I checked, telomeres are on the end of chromosomes, not cells bud.
look, science clearly has no place here, so take your accepted biological fact and go play somewhere else

;)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
My telomeres are longer than yours..and the ladies love me for it. Ohhhh yeeaahh.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My telomeres are longer than yours..and the ladies love me for it. Ohhhh yeeaahh.
it's not the size of the telomeres, it's the homozygousness of the chromatid duplication

thats what she said

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
This has escalated to Telomerical measures...I have nothing to add at this Telomeric point but to please excuse my Telomere self out the telomerific door!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TA-65, I have heard of it actually. It did win the Nobel prize for something, it look's interesting.

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
1 - 3 bottles will cost you 600 dollars.
having a longer tolemere does what? more energy and better immune health?

im all for it but i dont want to live til 200 if i cant **** on my own

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
extremely high extracts of Astragalus have been shown to help in the maintenance of healthy telomeres, but as far as finding a way to regenerate them...they already have a way of doing that themselves until they can no longer. There is no way an herb will regenerate healthy telomeres once they can no longer repair themselves.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
^
Eww nasty... That's gross for sure m. I'm still not sure about who does the research for these type of things. Science is really interesting to me. It always intrigues me.

xhrr

Awards
A certain kind of soft shelled tortoise can pee through its mouth.
I've seen a kid named Cartman **** out of his mouth, tell that tortoise in your best George St. Pierre voice "I am not impressed"

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I've seen a kid named Cartman **** out of his mouth, tell that tortoise in your best George St. Pierre voice "I am not impressed"
Mmkay!! You win this one...mmkay! But say no to drugs kids mmkay?