Which of the ephedra free fat burners do you think works the best?

donk

Awards
Its time to buy fat burners again. I looking for opinions on which one you have tried that works
the best. So far I have tried xenadrine efx, hot rox, and chizzled all stacked with a vasopro of course.
Chizzled I like the best.

I have been reading through posts on here and other boards and it seems people like Tight, Redline and
Lipo 6. Would like to know how each works in terms of energy, appetite supression, and fatloss.

I am getting for girlfriend and main thing looking for is appetite supression. EC alone does not supress it
much if any for her but chizzled and E did.

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
awww man just tell her to put the cookie down!!!!

jk...

Avant labs HEAT stack.. pretty good with the apitite.. and you can head on over to

www.nutraplanet.com if you wish to pick it up... he may have some left OR if we are talking more of the night time around 12am craving... go get yourself some Niccorett or the patch.. .i like it.. its fun, stick it on your head for that extra special feeling.... JK dont do that.. but i am serious about the patch and what not...

you could also ( during the day) go for some synephrine.. and you can pick that up at bulk nutrition or whathaveyou no rush, no pressure.. hey man, its allllll goood..

sorry for the very laid back post

Twin Peak

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Few things blunt my appetite. E/C did it pretty well. H.E.A.T. Stack blunts it well, as does hoodia, but H.E.A.T. Stack combined with hoodia has killed my appetite remarkably.

Scrap

Board Supporter
Awards
Not popular on this board ( ;) ), but I honestly really like Thermorexin. It's the only product of theirs I use, but I get really good results from it.

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
Tight sucks. If you take according to label directions you are getting very little by way of actives. If you take much more, you get very few days worth for your money.

Redline by VPX works. Lipo 6 by Nutrex gets a lot of good feedback as well.

Myochem makes a product called MYO-Lean 2200 which seems to have an excellent formulation.

The Experiment

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I really liked Themorexin, especially when Ephedrine was added to it.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ephedrine works good, at least for me. You probably shouldn't take this consistantly over a long period though.

But, i think everyone else is a bit for knowledgable in appetite suppressors then me.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Lipo Assasin By legal gear worked great to kill my appetite
HEAT by Avant Labs is my favorite for fatloss
And Hoodia is my favorite for appetite suppression
Redline is another good fat burner, but I like HEAT better because of the mood effects.

speakle

DONT F$*# WITH MY NUTS!
Awards
I have only tried lipo6 and liked it (stacked with vasopro).

Twin Peak

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lipo Assasin By legal gear worked great to kill my appetite
HEAT by Avant Labs is my favorite for fatloss
And Hoodia is my favorite for appetite suppression
Redline is another good fat burner, but I like HEAT better because of the mood effects.
Hoodia and HEAT Stack seem to be synergistic (subjectively) both in terms of fatloss and appetite suppression.