doing senior project on CREATINE, you decide what goes in my product...

stangman6816

Awards
I am doing my senior project on Creatine. First, I will have to write a research paper. I will explain what creatine does, its benefits, safety, how it came about, yadda yadda yadda. If anybody has any good links to some good reading about creatine post em.

Next, I have to create some sort of product. What i plan to do is make a creatine product and market it, and donate 100% of the procedes to a charity. Now heres where you guys come in...The product has to have a creatine base (i'm thinking CEE), and ima some other bulk powders such as Citrulline Malate, taurine, etc... in there as well. YOU HELP ME DECIDE WHAT GOES IN. I will either sweeten it with crystal light, maybe throw some dextrose in there since its cheap and good stuff, or possibly leave it unflavored. I will then go across all the body building boards telling my story, and hopefully lots of people will like what they see and buy my product. I will figure up how much everything cost including the tubs, scoops, powders, etc...and the rest will go to charity. Its a win-win situation. I do my senior project, you get to pick what goes in the product then buy it for a low price, and any procedes go to charity.

Alright, sorry for the book i wrote, but lets see some discussion on what can go in this product...

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I feel you are going to have an uphill battle with your product. This is definately a huge market with tons of companies. It's late, but there are plenty of people here that could drop some advice.

stangman6816

Awards
Yeah i realize it is a huge market, but im hoping that if i get input from people on different forums i can make something that people want, and sell it for cheap with any proceeds going to charity. I also have close to 2 monthes to decide if this is exactly waht i want to do for my product, so if anybody else has any better ideas let me know.

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
I feel you are going to have an uphill battle with your product. This is definately a huge market with tons of companies. It's late, but there are plenty of people here that could drop some advice.
Very good point but I still think it is worth a try. I mean everything is all about marketing not really what it contains. Like Dogz says "It is a huge market". So your only advantage is how you market it. Create a couple of screen names on various boards and claim that you bought your own creatine and for the past 3 weeks you gain some believable but incredible lean mass and it tastes so great and mix so well with juice and I will bet you will have some buyers. Maybe not a lot but you will have some.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
Very good point but I still think it is worth a try. I mean everything is all about marketing not really what it contains. Like Dogz says "It is a huge market". So your only advantage is how you market it. Create a couple of screen names on various boards and claim that you bought your own creatine and for the past 3 weeks you gain some believable but incredible lean mass and it tastes so great and mix so well with juice and I will bet you will have some buyers. Maybe not a lot but you will have some.
I wouldnt go about it the sneaky way. If you told your story and had a good product for cheap, I would be inclined to buy it...

stangman6816

Awards
wow you brought this thread back from the dead. Funny thing is i will be finishing up the senior project with a 8 minute presentation tomorrow, and same on again next tuesday. I changed it completley, to scuba diving.